Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Reliable and friendly

BENNETT H.
08/06/2015
15+ years and counting
In all the time my little Honda and I have been coming to Import Authority we've never had the slightest complaint. You treat your customers like family. My Honda would never let me take it anywhere else :)

JEFF M.
07/31/2015
Skilled, trustworthy, and kind
I couldn't ask for a better place to bring my car. They've kept my old car running reliably for the past five years, with minimal fuss and with great service. These guys are the bomb!

TL
TIFFANY L.
07/31/2015
all around the best
see above

CN
CHERYL N.
07/30/2015
friendliness and seeming honesty of staff
I'd rather come to IA for something like freon (as in this visit) just to insure that my automobile gets the vested attention I know it will get vs. a superlube, etc.

Jackie L.
07/29/2015
Great, friendly, honest service.
You can trust Import Authority to do excellent work at reasonable cost. You can also be sure they won't talk you into unnecessary work. In fact, they'll talk you out of it! And if you're a cat lover, you'll love the "boss" at Import Authority.

MICHAEL S.
07/28/2015
vechicle service
The service is always great, have been using them since moving relocating here since 2000.

NS
NANCY S.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/28/2015
Best Shop
I don't take my car anywhere else. Had tried some other places, but they were awful with my VW. These people know what they are doing and don't try to rip you off like some places do. Friendliest people there and the cat isn't too bad either.

CAROLYN W.
07/26/2015
Worry free maintenance and repairs
I know any repairs needed will be done well and with as little cost to me as possible. They are great.

GD
GIB D.
Lexus LX 450
07/24/2015
solves problems with modest charges
great service as usual

JOHN B.
Honda Accord
07/23/2015
Honda 2002 First Trip
I am a Honda Accord 2002 with 53k miles of wear. It was so wonderful and quite frankly exhilarating to have my oil transfusion to a synthetic product. Thanks Import see you in 7,000 miles. Signed Energized!!!

TG
TIFFANY G.
07/22/2015
Excellent, Honest Service and Reasonable Prices!
Import Authority has been my choice for 15 years! I am thankful to have trustworthy mechanics who always put the needs of their customers first! They truly make you feel like family!

JOHN G.
Infiniti I35
07/17/2015
Honesty & Caring
Very please with the diagnostic, quote and repair service. Remained in contact during the evaluation and repair.

LW
LORENE W.
07/14/2015
very reputable with integrity only recommend needed services welcoming environment
I have been a client since 2006. I will not allow anyone else to service my car. They make you feel as though you're only customer go out of their way to provide outstanding service.

BL
BRIAN L.
Kia Rio5
07/13/2015
Cars, M.D.
There should be a reality show! 35 + years, 6 brands, always totally honest diagnosis, prognoses and viable options that you can consider. The crew is the best and simply a great collection of people who care. Prices are what they are, and honest is it's own value. First call on Car, M.D.

JACKIE L.
07/10/2015
Great honest service.
You can count on good honest service. They won't try to sell you something you don't need.

MT
MIKE T.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/09/2015
Great mechanics, honest and friendly staff, including Jack the Cat!
As always top notch service!

TZ
TOM Z.
Chevrolet Silverado Classic
07/08/2015
Adventures in auto repair and maintenance
The approach to dealing with the public and the interest in perfectly maintaining one's vehicle is second to none.

TH
THERESA H.
Nissan Pickup
07/06/2015
Always Been Great
I "met" Import Authority when I bought (in the late 1990s or so) a 1980 Toyota Corolla that they'd worked on since it was new. They kept it running reliably for the 10+ years I had it. They've found creative solutions to weird problems with incorrect factory parts and hard-to-find parts. I will continue to only buy vehicles that they can work on. I have recommended them to everyone I know, and will continue to do so.

FS
FELIX S.
Isuzu Trooper
07/05/2015
Wonderful Job!!!
Thanks for a very professionall job that was completed ahead of schedule. I've already recommended you to a few famliy members.