DENNIS C.
06/29/2017
Fabulous, Incredible, Fantastic, Phenomenal, Sensational, Astounding Auto Service
As a longtime customer, I have had several cars and trucks services by Import Authority. I think the title says it all.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you for the superlativerous review, Dennis! It was simply marvelous to see you again.

JOE P.
06/27/2017
Just another awesome visit to IA.
Great staff, gracious and skilled, and concerned that their customers get the best possible advice, best possible service & care.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/28/2017

Thanks, Joe.  You are so much more than a customer to us and we appreciate you.

MIKE H.
06/27/2017
Long time customer
Feel very confident taking my vehicle here. They are always very informative.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/28/2017

Thanks for the great review and the years of patronage!

PL
PAM L.
06/26/2017
Friendly honest service
I have been there at least 3 times and everyone is very friendly and helpful and I do feel I am getting honest service. Women are often taken advantage of by mechanics, but I do not get that vibe at all from Import Authority. They have never pressured me into anything and that is very important to me.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/28/2017

Thanks for the awesome review, Pam. We are pleased to hear that you feel comfortable with us. It is one of our many aims!

DENNIS D.
06/23/2017
Beat in class
I've taken my , Nissan's and Toyota's to Import Authority for nearly 30 years, and these folks are the real deal. Car trouble is never convenient, and man do these folks know it. Service is first class, from the get go, to out the door. Thankful I was referred to Import Authority when I was back in 1990. I recommend these folks to everyone in need of import repair. Thanks Barrett's for the original referral, and thanks Import Authority for taking such good care of our cars for all these years. Hope I never need you again, lol, you know what on mean
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/28/2017

Thanks for the fantastic review, Dennis. We appreciate your businnes over all these years. (And not seeing your cars need repair for a long time makes us happy too!)

CHARLES S.
Lexus SC 430
06/23/2017
Always Excellent Service!
Best shop in Tallahassee!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/28/2017

Thanks for the 5-star review, Charles!

BC

Thank you so much!

TOM B.
06/20/2017
Great to see Warren
In and out in 40 minutes. Checked computer regarding rear tire. Only needed 2 lbs of air. Reset computer and I was on my way. No CHARGE. Thanks Import Authority.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/28/2017

Thanks for the great review, Tom, but I hope this "No charge" review doesn't go viral! :-)

AW
ANN W.
06/20/2017
Friendly, honest and courteous
I always can count on Import Authority for excellent care not only of my car but myself. It feels like family there. They are honest and will explain anything that your car needs . I have been using them for more than 7 years and recommend to my friends who are all very happy with the service they receive. I have always found them very reasonable and super friendly. I will continue to recommend them I consider them #1 in town.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/28/2017

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Ann. It is always so nice to see you and your referrals are what keep us busy!

BRYAN B.
Toyota Venza
06/19/2017
Outstanding
Clinton, Chip, and the whole crew have earned my business time and time again. They've been kind, professional, and knowledgeable each time that my family has used Import to service our vehicles. That is why I had no problem bringing our potential new purchase to them for a diagnostic. What I learned about the car was more than worth the diagnostic fee. These are trustworthy people. God bless them.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/28/2017

Thanks for the spectacular review, Bryan. We strive to make our customers satisfied and we're glad to know we succeeded in your case. We appreciate you very much.

DO
DONNA O.
06/17/2017
Donna and Linda -- the Honda Gals
We love your superb customer service, your witty humor and being so down-to-earth with folks. And icing on the cake is you are excellent at what you do!!!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/28/2017

Thank you for the great review, Gals! We apprecatie your many years of business, but more so that you have mistaken our blumbering for witty humor!

RD
RHETT D.
06/16/2017
Awesome as always
Love you all! Like family after all these years!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/28/2017

Ditto! And thanks for the great review.

DAVID B.
06/15/2017
Friendly, Trustworthy Service
We took my daughter's Honda Civic in for diagnosis and service. They didn't try to upsell her on unnecessary services. They did what they said they were going to do, on time and the total ended up coming in under the estimate. We were very pleased with the experience.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/28/2017

Thanks for the great review, David! We love hearing about positive reviews from our first-time customers.

THEODORE M.
06/14/2017
Very pleased
Running fine now. Thanks for the quick, convenient service at a reasonable price.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/28/2017

Thanks for the positive review, Theodore!

JEFF M.
06/08/2017
Reliable, expert service, with my interests at heart.
I recommend these folks highly. They've kept my 17-year-old vehicle running well, despite it's challenges, and have treated it, and me, as one of their own. Couldn't ask for more...
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/28/2017

Thanks for your wonderful review, Jeff. You are certainly part of our family!