Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DJ
DAVID J.
11/26/2018
21 Year Customer
Import Authority provides excellent service at a fair price. I have continued to use them as my mechanics for 22 year and will continue to do so.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/06/2018

David, we appreciate your many years of patronage and feel that you are truly part of our family. Thank for the fantastic review.

LA
LINDA A.
Saturn VUE
11/21/2018
Annual checkup
You are always honest and prices are fair
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the review, Linda!

JERRY H.
11/19/2018
Tremendous customer service
I value Import Authority's honesty and confidence in doing the job right.

Jerry H
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks so much for the review, Jerry!

MICHELLE P.
Honda Element
11/16/2018
As always ... 100% Satisfied!
Always can rely on these guys! Glad to have found them. Great customer service great performance on the car ... and they always try to accommodate the customer to the best of their abilities!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the wonderful review, Michelle. We're happy you found us too.

JEFF M.
11/16/2018
Efficient and trustworthy, these folks treat your car like it was their own.
Expert advice, yet with a thrifty nature. I have used them for years and I have always been pleased.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/06/2018

Your 5 stars are appreciated, Jeff. Thanks for your years of friendship.

Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/14/2018
very friendly, keep the customer informed about what is going on
Car is running great - still a tiny squeal from 1 of the belts - it might go away once the belt is 'broken in'.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks for the 5-star review! If you're in the area, stop by and we'll adjust those belts while you wait.

MICHAEL H.
Buick Encore
11/14/2018
Excellent customer service
Clinton got me in and out in a very efficient and professional manner. Scott went over and above with checking my vehicle from top to bottom. I am very pleased with the service they performed.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks for the great review Michael. We know you have many options in where you service your car and truly appreciate you choosing us.

ALEXIUS S.
camary service
excellent service provided
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks so much for the 5 stars!

JOE P.
Great staff and service
Import Authority has such an outstanding staff - highly skilled techs and very knowledgeable & friendly front office crew. They are the best auto repair shop in the Tallahassee area and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thanks again to Paula, Warren, Steve, Clinton, Chip, and all the other great people at Import Authority!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2018

You make us blush with your wonderful reviews, Joe.  Thank you so much.

GR
GENNY R.
Efficient, reliable service
While this was only our first visit with an older Subaru recently bought, we were pleased with the service availability (next day), the overall assessment of the car's condition, and the quick turnaround of replacing a belt in spite of a full parking lot (same day). The business is well-organized, they have a morning shuttle that runs on time, and they delivered as promised at a reasonable price. We'll be back.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2018

Thank for the fantastic review, Genny! We are glad to have made a good first impression.

DE
DONALD E.
Lexus GS 350
11/07/2018
Friendly and competent.
I have a comfort level that the proper work will be done
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Donald.

11/06/2018
Love these guys!
Fair and honest mechanics! Much thanks!

Thanks so much!

NM
NEVILLE M.
Toyota Avalon
11/01/2018
Import Authority
I've been going there with my car since 2006. In 12 years I have been very happy with the service and the professionalism. They aren't cheap, but they are competent and honest. I don't want to take my Toyota anywhere else.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for your loyalty, Neville. We truly appreciate you. Thanks for the awesome review!

JAMES B.
Quincy, FL
Ford Cutaway
11/01/2018
Customer service
Staff was knowledgeable and courteous.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars, James. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

PL
PAM L.
10/31/2018
The folks there are very responsive!
We had to leave our car there on a Sunday with a note and the keys in the drop box. Clint and team gave us a call the next day around lunch and let us know that it was just the battery (yay!) and not the starter (bigger yay!). It was ready that afternoon so my daughter could get there, pay, and be on her way back to work in a timely manner.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks for the review, Pam. We were happy to help.

ALANNAH B.
10/31/2018
No doubts
I always know my vehicle is maintained and repaired correctly. I have a strong trust in the service from Import Authority.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks for your confidence, Alannah. We appreciate you more than you know.

PC
PENNY C.
Best Ever!!
This shop is rhe best auto repair shop anywhere. The people are wonderful and their work is great. 2 years ago I bought a 2007 Honda Accord with 161,000 miles after Import Authority checked it out. It has run beautifully and will for years to come. I trust their work and rely on their advice without reservation.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks for the fantastic review, Penny. We appreciate your patronage and your kind words.

CG
CAL G.
10/25/2018
Import Authority is Always the Best!
Import Authority has been servicing our family's cars for almost 20 years! The team is always helpful, knowledgeable, honest, and their customer service is the best! I recommend them to everyone I know!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks for the great review, Cal. Those recommendations are what keep us in business so we appreciate them immensely!

PV
PAMELA V.
Havana, FL
10/25/2018
These guys are just great
This was my first time and I am totally impressed. When I didn't need an air filter and it was scheduled to be changed but it didn't need to be--they told me they just cleaned it that it was still good. Amazing.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/26/2018

It was a pleasure to meet you, Pamela. We'll never sell you something you don't need.  Thanks so much for the 5 stars!

DONNA G.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
10/16/2018
Import Authority review
Import Authority never ceases to impress me with how thorough they are in testing and maintaining my car and fixing whatever the problem is.
I would not take my car anyplace else!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks once again for another positive review, Donna!