Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JOHN B.
Ford Expedition
10/03/2018
The PEOPLE!
Had my 2017 vehicle converted to the AMSoil product for better protection. Great service and timely. I have been doing business with Warren, Paula, and Clinton for over 20 years and have never been dissatisfied with the repairs. They insure you feel safe about your vehicle and it performance. Thanks
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you, John, for the fantastic review. We have truly valued your friendship through the years.

JENNIFER W.
09/30/2018
Excellent Customer Care
The staff listens to what your concerns are about your vehicle. They do a thorough assessment and then make recommendations for what you need to do. They do not try to sell you services that are not necessary at the present time. I appreciate their honesty and directness. I feel like they take care of my car like it was their personal car.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/09/2018

It's so great to hear you are pleased with your visit, Jennifer. We do try and treat our customers' wallets and cars like our own. Thanks for the 5 stars!

DAVID C.
Acura MDX
09/26/2018
Always excellent service
I've taken vehicles to Import Authority for many years because the staff always provide excellent service. They clearly explain the repairs needed and completed and don't recommend any repair unless it's truly necessary. I can't say enough about their friendliness and professional integrity; it's really a pleasure giving them my business.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks for making us blush with your wonderful review, David! We value you more than you know.

MARY BETH D.
09/18/2018
Routine service
I always have a very positive experience. These folks don't do anything that doesn't have to be done - a nice change from prior experiences I have had. Thanks to all the folks at Import Authority!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks for the great review, Mary Beth. We truly appreciate you and are grateful that you have had such a good experience.

DOUG B.
09/15/2018
Great Service!!
Always glad to bring my Truck or Car in!!
Honest Trustworthy Service
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars, Doug.

JOHN G.
INFINITI I35
09/10/2018
Honesty
It is always a pleasure doing business with this repair shop.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/13/2018

John, thank you for your business and the great review!

MERLE H.
09/08/2018
This place is awesome!!!!!
I have always had great experiences when I come here to have my car or truck worked on .From the first phone call to the last. Clinton has some of the best customer service in town .He's very well spoken and professional. I've been coming here since 2002 and he's attitude has always be the same .The mechinacs in the back are awesome .They all are very knowledgeable and do a tremendous job. I have never had one bad experience coming here .Thanks guys I would never take my car or truck any where else.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Merle. We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to 16 more years of friendship!

TK
TIM K.
09/06/2018
Great!
After 24 years still the best garage by far in Tally...
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks again for another 5-star review, Tim!

KO
KELLY O.
08/30/2018
Honest and Expert
I am new to Import Authority but already they have saved me thousands of dollars (inspection of a used car I was considering) and have been very competitively priced in repairs to my Camry. They are very knowledgeable and trustworthy.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 08/31/2018

Thanks for the great review, Kelly. We enjoy making new friends as much as saving people loads of money!

BW
BARBARA W.
Scion xB
08/30/2018
Efficiency, expertise provided by staff who are apprecisted
Since 1984 Warren Sutton, Clinton and all the staff, including Jack the cat, have kept my cars running long past their expected demise. My old clunkers never feel embarrassed by the Mercedeses and BMWs and their betters.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 08/31/2018

Thanks so much for the great review, Barbara. We have enjoyed our relationship and look forward to many years to come!

JOE P.
08/27/2018
Over 660,000 miles and counting..
My current automobile (Forester - 200K miles) and previous two (Forester - 175K, Accord - 285K) were all maintained by Import Authority, and I firmly believe this is precisely the reason why I've had such good luck with keeping my automobiles for so long. You won't find a better automotive repair shop than Import Authority. They are highly skilled professionals who can take great pride in the exceptional work that they do, and the excellent care they extend to their customers. I couldn't be happier, knowing that they are here. Thank you Warren, Steve, Paula, Clinton, Chip and crew for all the great support over all these many years!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you so much for the great reviews, Joe. Thanks even more for the hundreds of thousands of miles of friendship! We truly appreciate you.

CAROLE H.
08/23/2018
Same ole awesome quality and service
When I need work done on my car, I just bring reading materials and wait. It's like being with close friends in a comfy environment. Then, voila, your car is in excellent condition. Worth the wait, the cost, and the travel time. I live across town from IA, but would even travel farther, if necessary. I'll be back...
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you so much for your reviews, Carole. Not only do we cherish your company, but also your opinion of us.

JE
JENNIFER E.
08/22/2018
Prompt, reliable, good people, great cat!
I've always relied on Import Authority to be honest and helpful. They know I have a fixed budget and are helpful in telling me what I have to do pronto and what I might be able to wait on until my next paycheck.

They have always been reliable and I appreciate them (and their vociferous cat!)

Thank you for serving Tallahassee!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 08/23/2018

Your kind words make us blush, Jennifer. Thank you so much for the wonderful review.

"Mrrrowrrrl"
-Jack

08/20/2018
The Best in Town!
Professional and thorough. Take care of all problems, gracefully! Highly recommended!!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!!

TT
TRACEY T.
08/15/2018
Prompt, Professional and Honest
As always, Import Authority is trustworthy. I have been taking my cars to them for decades and have never been disappointed. Their friendly service and integrity make them the best in Tallahassee.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 08/15/2018

We are so happy to continue to make you pleased, Tracey. We hope for many more decades to come! Thanks for the great review.

RICHARD H.
Crawfordville, FL
Honda Element
08/13/2018
Employees and service!!!!
Import Authority was able to diagnosis the problem with my Honda Element, while another mechanic shop was unable to do so. The staff at Import Authority are always friendly, professional and courteous. I learned my lesson about going to other mechanic shops. I will always take my vehicle to Import Authority FIRST.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for the great review, Richard. We are so happy we were able to help.

NA
NEIL A.
Toyota Venza
08/13/2018
Great
The usual efficient, friendly, dependable visit.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 08/14/2018

Thanks again for another 5-star review!

DENNIS C.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/09/2018
A minor blip on an otherwise sterling organization
At the last service, the service man failed to remove the plastic guard on one of the new replacement windshield wipers. Also, the replacement wipers appeared to be a misfit for my windshield. I went back after a couple of days and they took care of it immediately, replacing the new wipers with a different size/model that is now functioning fine, at no charge.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 08/14/2018

Oops! Thanks for the review, Dennis. Standing behind our work is our most important core values.

LESLIE S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/08/2018
Forsters ROCK!
Loved the mechanics. Nice, honest and kept in touch. Thank you Jason.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 08/14/2018

Thanks for the great review, Leslie! We are awfully proud of our technicians and the great work that they do.

OC
OBE C.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/03/2018
Vehicle Service
I've known these guys for over 35 years and they have always provided outstanding service to my vehicles.

Obie C
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 08/14/2018

Thanks or the 5-star review, Obie. We appreciate your years of patronage.