KT
KIM T.
12/17/2019
Quality work with great staff!
Whatever the need from new wiper blades to major work, you can count on Import Authority to take care of their customers and be honest about the work they do. They try to get you in and out as quick as possible, and are always friendly and know their repeat customers by name. Thank you for all your good service!!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you, Kim. You have been with us for so long, you seem like family. We truly appreciate your many years of friendship.

Lexus ES 330
12/16/2019
Poor rating
Sold us an expensive defects e tire. Flat in 2 weeks!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for the input. We do wish you had brought the tire back instead of leaving a bad review. I'm sure we would have been able to replace or repair the tire. Even new tires are not impervious to nails and screws. We also recall giving you an estimate on the tires you wanted before you brought the car in, so we must have had a communication breakdown if they now seem expensive. We hope you find a shop that cares about you like we do and can also meet your expectations.

TERI M.
12/15/2019
Great Place
The staff always works hard to give the best service. They go the extra mile to treat you right. I highly recommend them.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Thank for the 5-star review, Teri! We are so happy to deserve your recommendation.

ANNIE S.

PT
PATRICA T.
12/13/2019
Honorable and excellent
Everything. The people are wonderful; the service is thorough. Never disappointed. So glad I found Import Authority.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Thanks you, Patricia. We, too, are glad you found us! Happy New Year!

MICHAEL P.
12/12/2019
Head light repair, Front and rear brake job with rotor replacement.
This was not my first time using Import Authority. I have had some rear end work which was done very well. This time I needed a front left head light repair and front disk brake job, but the rotors were shot (207,000miles) Chip and the staff did a great job with getting the parts for the front and rear brakes and a head light plug which had melted due to heat. The cost was reasonable for the work done and I hope to get another 200,000 miles out of my 4Runner.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Thanks for the kind words, Michael. We would love to see you join the ranks of 300k+ Toyotas!

JAMES B.
Quincy, FL
Ford Cutaway
12/12/2019
Prompt and courteous service
Really helpful!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars, James. We hope all is well in the New Year!

CHARLES C.
Lexus ES 300
12/03/2019
See below
The quality, efficiency and timeliness of Import Authority's work is exceptional. They are courteous and respectful; they answer your technical questions clearly, fully and honestly. You can depend on their diagnoses and recommendations. In short, I trust my car, hence my safety, to Import Authority.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Wow! What an awesome review, Charles. We know you have many choices for where to service your car and we feel super-privileged to have earned your pick.

SG
SHERYL G.
12/03/2019
Import Authority has the best customer service
I called to explain an issue with my car. Clinton, ever calm, knew exactly what the problem was and made an appointment for me to get it fixed. The repair was done quickly and for a fair price.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Thanks fo the stellar review, Sheryl. It's easy to be calm when we have awesome customers like you to deal with.

TK
TIM K.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
11/27/2019
What can I say
What can I say...a couple decades of 5 star service. The highlight of my most recent visit was seeing...sorry, not you this time Clinton, but Mr Sutton himself, the grand old fella of Import Authority who was behind the counter. A sight for sore eyes and, in my case, ears as well.
Then there's Jack, the faithful watch cat, who always has something good to say about every customer. Can't beat the joint with a rusty muffler!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Thanks, once again, for taking the time to write one of your famous reviews, Tim. It takes a special personality to be able to put up with all the colorful ones we have here!

DOUG B.
11/24/2019
Great Service!!
Excellent Service! Very Knowable and Helpful. Never Makes you feel Stupid!!
Genuine Service!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars, Doug. We appreciate your patronage more than you know.

DANIEL P.
11/23/2019
Dependable / pleasant
I can always count on the friendly efficient mechanics at Import Auto to fix my vehicles so that I can be on the road again knowing I paid a fair price for quality work! I would not go anywhere else - ever. These guys are the best!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Thanks, Daniel. Your friendship means the world to us and your unbelievable patience makes us hope to never let you down. Cheers!

MANUEL M.
11/22/2019
Excellent service, intachable honesty
I took my 17 years old Tacoma, this was the second time. Excellent service and the repair cost about half of what originally estimated. Import is second to none!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Thanks for the great review, Manuel. We like to find surprises that make repairs cheaper. (They're much easier to explain!)

LF
LEVI F.
11/22/2019
Customer Service A+ Technician Knowledge and Honesty A+
Sincere guys that will do right by you. Not necessarily a discount shop but honest and know their stuff. They will give you advice or recommend different options. I Will be going back for any of my car issues for sure.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Levi, thanks so much for the review. We love our repeat customers and are glad to hear you'll be back. Hopefully, not too soon, of course.

JACKIE H.
11/21/2019
They are the “BESTEST”!!! ☺️
The team of Charles, Chip, Clinton, Paula, and Warren is the absolute best!!! Rather than vendor and customer, they always make me feel like family. Ours is a great love-hate relationship,?though. I love seeing them all, but I hate that seeing them all means something’s out of kilter with my car. ☹️ But as far as their workmanship, it is second to none. Even at 325,000 miles, they keep my Camry humming right along!!! ☺️
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for the wonderful, five-star review, Jackie! (See what I did there?) We hope it's a long time before your car has an unexpected event, but when it does, we'll be here. Happy New Year!