JACKIE H.
11/21/2019
They are the “BESTEST”!!! ☺️
The team of Charles, Chip, Clinton, Paula, and Warren is the absolute best!!! Rather than vendor and customer, they always make me feel like family. Ours is a great love-hate relationship,?though. I love seeing them all, but I hate that seeing them all means something’s out of kilter with my car. ☹️ But as far as their workmanship, it is second to none. Even at 325,000 miles, they keep my Camry humming right along!!! ☺️
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for the wonderful, five-star review, Jackie! (See what I did there?) We hope it's a long time before your car has an unexpected event, but when it does, we'll be here. Happy New Year!

MARY BETH D.
11/21/2019
They’re the best.
Always professional and honest.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Thanks for the review, Mary Beth. You are a delight to deal with.

NH
NINA H.
Toyota Prius v
11/16/2019
Outstanding auto repair & service
These guys are honest, responsible, friendly, do excellent work, are fairly priced, and give you a free ride to work or home at 8am every morning after you drop off your car. They keep you informed and are willing to work with your schedule. I trust them completely.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/18/2019

Thanks so much Nina. You are always so patient with us and we truly value your friendship.

IE
IKE E.
11/15/2019
Excellent!
I have used Import Authority for years and have always gotten good, timely service. This time was no different. My heater failed on Wednesday. I called and took the car in Thursday. It was repaired by mid-afternoon.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2019

We are so glad to have pleased you, Ike. Thanks for the awesome review!

STAN M.
Nissan LEAF
11/15/2019
These guys get it right!
Clint was able to solve an issue I was having with a Nissan technical service bulletin. Many thanks! Do not go anywhere else if you want your car fixed properly and fair price.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for the great review, Stan. Hope that infernal noise stays away!

GB
GREG B.
Toyota Pickup
11/14/2019
Reliable Service
Good work at a fair price. I enjoy a better sense of confidence after Import Authority works on my old car that it won’t crap out on me when I least expect it, pardon the French. Thanks.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you, Greg. Your review brightens our day. Don't worry, it's often that we must employ the French method to some of the cars we work on. :-)

LEE M.
Toyota Prius v
11/14/2019
Another excellent experience
Both of our cars had their “cataracts” removed due to the education Chip provided about how the film on the headlights affects the ability of the headlights to light the way - which can be dangerous in numerous situations. This is the kind of care that I really appreciate on top of the great service.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for another fine review, Lee. We're happy to have lightened your nights. You certainly have lightened our lives over the years.

BR
BETTY R.
Bainbridge, GA
Acura RL
Overall professional atmosphere.
I appreciate being treated as an individual person who's concerns are taken seriously and not as just another female to be taken for a ride financially. Thank you Ms. Redding.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2019

We are so glad you feel safe with us, Ms. Redding. We appreciate you so much and thank you for the wonderful review.

JOAN R.
Crawfordville, FL
Highly recommend
Reliable and fairly priced service!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars, Joan!

Love these guys!
Clinton, Chip, Warren (are you still around?) and THE CAT are great and I will always trust my vehicles to them!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! We'll be sure to share this with Warren the next time we see him.

TA
TERRY A.
Havana, FL
Toyota Venza
11/13/2019
Always go above and beyond!
As always, quick, efficient, capable and go the extra mile to do everything they can to make you happy.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks for another wonderful review, Terry. We'll try and always be here when you need us.

VM
VERA M.
Nissan Murano
11/12/2019
Long time customer
I’ve been going to these guys since I got my first car many years ago. Even though I was only 19 at the time, they treated me with respect and fixed it right the first time. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks for the great review and your loyalty, Vera. We appreciate you more than you know.

AF
ANTHONY F.
Crawfordville, FL
Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2019
The staff know their craft.
Always great service. Consider and listen to the customer and their wants; needs; and concerns.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks for the props, Anthony! We truly thank you for the oppurtunity to serve you.

CG
CATHY G.
Monticello, FL
11/07/2019
Awesome place!
I can always count on courteous, personal and professional service, and fair pricing. The repair or service is always done right. I've been a customer from Import's beginning and I will be a life long customer! And, I love Jack!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2019

Jack thanks you for the kind words, Cathy. He knows he's the real reason you come visit. We humans thank you for the great review and your patronage!

DEL S.
Acura TSX
11/06/2019
Always Great Service
Import Authority is really the only place to have an import serviced. They are totally trustworthy and provide extraordinary repair work. Highly recommend these folks!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks, Del. We appreciate the word-of-mouth advertising. It's what keeps us going!