Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8

IV
Isaac V.
Land Rover LR3
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Isaac said the business took care of what needed to be taken care of, but the service was a little more expensive than he expected.
Sean Z., President from International Motors responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you Isaac for taking the time to respond. I am glad that we  were able to program the Land Rover Transmission Computer   We always quote estimates before hand so there are no surprises.

Regards Sean Z
BSCS Bosch Master Technician

Curt M.
Jaguar F-TYPE
04/12/2018
5 Star Service
Excellent, expert and timely service. The perfect alternative to high end dealers for service and repair needs for high end sport and super cars. Sean's work is meticulous and reasonably priced, and he has all the necessary tools and diagnostic devices to accurately determine what needs work. Bye bye Indigo ..........Curt Maloy

Larry S.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Larry said it was fabulous. He already has recommended this business and everything's great.

SA
Seyed A.
Acura
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Seyed said the business is excellent at service.

BY
Bruce Y.
Porsche Cayman
03/25/2018
2008 Porsche Cayman S
I'm thrilled to have found International Motors and Sean. Happy to have an honest and skilled alternative to the dealer. They repaired my car promptly and 25% cheaper than the dealer's estimate. Sean will definitely be my go-to guy from now on.

CP
Carole P.
Volvo XC60
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Carole said she recommends this business for service.

Michael C.
Volkswagen Passat
03/16/2018
No more squeaks!
Once again Sean, Kevin, Fred and Troy came through.....
They were able to change the brake pads and get the car back to us within 2 hours!

James E F.
Jaguar XJ
02/27/2018
Sean and all his mechanics-they're super!
Sean has continually provided me with great service and it is deeply appreciated.

Kevin Richard M.
Toyota Camry Solara
02/23/2018
Good follow-up
Appreciate your follow-up. We are good! Just please remember to tell anyone who inquires that your price already includes the coupon discount.
Best,
Kevin

02/23/2018
Check the pricing
I called to ask the price of a smog check. I was told it was $45. I had an online coupon for $12 so I assumed my final price would be around $33. Upon arrival I was told my total was $45 WITH the coupon. I expressed my concerns about a misrepresentation. After some discussion and explanation from the company, I was offered a $5 discount. I did appreciate this gesture and was assured the company would be more transparent about pricing in the future. My recommendation is only because I was given a discount and pricing was explained to me. The owner/manager was forthright and cordial about the misunderstanding.
Sean Z., President from International Motors responded on 03/29/2018

Hi Kevin
   I have been performing Smog Check since May of 1986.
Sorry for the missunderstanding, we have been offering a coupon for couple of years and our regular price is $57.00
We also quote our price with certificate included.
I am glad that I was able to have your car smoged within 20 minutes while you were waiting and hope that you would give us another chance.

Regards Sean Z BSCS Bosch Master technician

HJ
Hugh J.
02/21/2018
Service came in on budget and on time .

HJ
Hugh J.
Jaguar S-TYPE
02/20/2018
They know their cars
Very polite and they give you the kind of personal service that a dealer doesn’t . Cost was as per estimate and on time

HO
Harold J O.
02/19/2018
Great experience continues
Even on Presidents' Day, Sean was able to schedule and complete my 45,000 mile service, on the same day----dropped off at 9 am, ready at 2 pm.

Bob S.
La Quinta, CA
Porsche Boxster
02/19/2018
The service was great - we were in and out in the time promised!
Our experience was great as it has been in the past. The mileage you show for my car is actually the mileage for my '04 Porsche 4-S. The mileage on my current Boxster S is 11400. Will be back when I need service. Thanks!

Rick S.
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the business did everything well.

NY
Nicholas Y.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
02/17/2018
Outstanding commitment and service!
Sean is a true master at maintaining a vehicle. His dedication to diagnosis and fixing problems in older vehicles is truly outstanding. He has worked on my 1982 Mercedes several times and always to my complete satisfaction. He goes above and beyond any other place I’ve been!

LN
Louis N.
La Quinta, CA
Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG
02/14/2018
Sean provides great service for a fair price.

Ron W.
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the service was great.

John S.
02/09/2018
Careless or clueless
Car computer indicated it needed a new battery. International charged $800 for oil change, diagnostics, battery and labor. But computer still indicated the battery was not working. They said the problem was with the car, not the battery. It turned out International did not know the new battery had to be “registered “ with BMW. Got it fixed at no charge by someone else.
Sean Z. from International Motors responded on 02/12/2018

Mr. Stanford

Sorry about your trouble. At international Motors we "retrofit" & "Register" BMW batteries on a daily basis. We are glad that your BMW problem is resolved.
We would gladly credit you the "register" portion of your charges.

Sean Z Bosch Master Technician BSCS
www.InternationalMotors.us
760.328.6646
Established 1986

Richard C.
Indian Wells, CA
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Richard said Sean did a good job.
Sean Z. from International Motors responded on 02/12/2018

Thanks Richard for taking the time to respond.

Sean Z