Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

HO
Harold J O.
02/19/2018
Great experience continues
Even on Presidents' Day, Sean was able to schedule and complete my 45,000 mile service, on the same day----dropped off at 9 am, ready at 2 pm.

Bob S.
La Quinta, CA
Porsche Boxster
02/19/2018
The service was great - we were in and out in the time promised!
Our experience was great as it has been in the past. The mileage you show for my car is actually the mileage for my '04 Porsche 4-S. The mileage on my current Boxster S is 11400. Will be back when I need service. Thanks!

Rick S.
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the business did everything well.

NY
Nicholas Y.
Cathedral City, CA
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
02/17/2018
Outstanding commitment and service!
Sean is a true master at maintaining a vehicle. His dedication to diagnosis and fixing problems in older vehicles is truly outstanding. He has worked on my 1982 Mercedes several times and always to my complete satisfaction. He goes above and beyond any other place I’ve been!

LN
Louis N.
La Quinta, CA
Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG
02/14/2018
Sean provides great service for a fair price.

Ron W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the service was great.

John S.
Palm Desert, CA
02/09/2018
Careless or clueless
Car computer indicated it needed a new battery. International charged $800 for oil change, diagnostics, battery and labor. But computer still indicated the battery was not working. They said the problem was with the car, not the battery. It turned out International did not know the new battery had to be “registered “ with BMW. Got it fixed at no charge by someone else.

Mr. Stanford

Sorry about your trouble. At international Motors we "retrofit" & "Register" BMW batteries on a daily basis. We are glad that your BMW problem is resolved.
We would gladly credit you the "register" portion of your charges.

Sean Z Bosch Master Technician BSCS
www.InternationalMotors.us
760.328.6646
Established 1986

Richard C.
Indian Wells, CA
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Richard said Sean did a good job.
Sean Z. from International Motors responded on 02/12/2018

Thanks Richard for taking the time to respond.

Sean Z

Jonathan G.
Cathedral City, CA
BMW 740Li
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business was quick.

Thanks jonathan

Let us know if the TPMS issue has been resolved.

PC
Pamela C.
BMW Z3
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Pamela said she trusts the business and they are great.

Thank you Pamela.
Glad to be of service.
Regards Sean Z.

ES
Erica S.
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Erica said the people were honest and trustworthy. The prices were very reasonable for what was done on the vehicle.
Sean Z. from International Motors responded on 02/12/2018

Thanks Erica for taking the time to write.

TJ
Tom J.
Chrysler Crossfire
01/01/2018
Great professional and courteous service
I was thrilled to discover International Motors after recently finding and purchasing my very low mileage '05 Chrysler Crossfire Limited roadster. I had no confidence in taking it to the local Chrysler dealership (it is, after all, a Mercedes Benz SLK320 under that Chrysler skin) since Daimler Benz dumped Chrysler and it would basically be a step-child at their service dept. I could have taken it to my local Mercedes Benz dealership for service but wanted a more personal and less corporate relationship. Sean and Rudy and team are not only super knowledgeable about German branded vehicles (MB, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Mini), they actually told me that they had purchased some Crossfire-specific repair tools. I am sure it is not the cheapest place to get you car serviced, but I feel it surely is better than MB dealership service prices and the best bet if you wish to keep your vehicle in tip-top running shape. Money well and wisely spent!

Tom
Thank you very much to take the time to write about international motors, our team and your experience with our service.
We know how busy you are but still made time to write.
We would try to do everthing we can to keep your Crossfire in tip top running condition.
Reagrds
Sean Z. Bosch Master Technician BSCS

John D.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/30/2017
infinity repair
All interface with Sean was conducted in a straight forward manner . The estimate and the invoice were as identical - no surprises.
We'll be back when needing another repair or service.

Bill B.
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Bill said he received great service to his vehicle at this business.

Jim L.
Indio, CA
Land Rover Freelander
12/29/2017
We stumbled on international motors doing google search. Sean’s Land Rover knowledge and execution of repairs was exceptional. We will continue to use his shop four rover and me4cedes
International motors knowledge of our Discovery was exceptional. We used the Rancho Mirage dealer last year since we didn’t know any better being snowbird and we’re very unhappy how they treated our 2004 Discovery. Now that we stumbled onto international motors we will bring Sean both our rover and our Mercedes
Sean Z. from International Motors responded on 02/12/2018

Than you Jim for taking the time to write about your experience with international motors and our team.