Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8

SA
Seyed A.
Acura MDX
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Seyed said this business provided very good service.

CG
Carol G.
Farmington, MI
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/28/2017
Lucky find.
With no Mini dealers in the Coachella Valley, finding a highly qualified service shop for these unusual little cars is a rare and appreciated asset.

FK
Frank K.
FIAT 500
10/27/2017
Never go back to the dealer
The check engine light came on in our 2012 Fiat 500. Took it to the dealer and they diagnosed the problem as a leaking engine seal that contaminated the sensor and they would be happy to fix the problem for $1,500,what a deal. Went to Sean at International Motors, they checked out the problem and found a bad oxygen sensor and a day later was back on the road with a car running better than ever and over $1,000 still in my pocket. Will never go back to any dealer, can`t trust them. TAKE YOUR CAR TO INTERNATIONAL MOTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruben C.
Porsche Boxster
10/26/2017
Sean's expertise of my 1999 Porsche Boxster is exceptional, his explanationan of my vehicles problem spot on.
Sean and his staff corrected my electrical problem which was not an ordinary problem, and I can attest to that as we had it in the Porsche dealership for the same issue and they never corrected it, but they were not shy about charging a VERY VERY hefty price more for nothing. Thanks Sean

RE
Richard J E.
Lexus ES 350
10/23/2017
Smog check too
Only service in the valley I would go to for my service. Fast and friendly.

HP
Harry P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/14/2017
Very prompt service, all services are explained before repairs are done. Very friendly personnel.
Would recommend service at this facility.

JJ
John J.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
10/07/2017
Owner
I will say so far my car is running great I appreciate you honesty and good job getting my car back on the road. I will defiantly recommend your company to others. Thanks John Jackson

Don M.
Volkswagen Phaeton
10/07/2017
Great service as per usual!
Sean, you and Kevin have taken excellent care of not only the Phaeton, but the Arnage and now the BMW!
Thanks for everything.....

Jonathan G.
Cathedral City, CA
BMW 740Li
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Jonathan said this business is quick and professional.

Bill B.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Bill said he recommends this business for service.

RQ
Robert Q.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/18/2017
Mini Cooper Pros
International Motors did not hesitate to help me on a Friday afternoon with a dead battery (as I was stuck in a parking lot in Palm Springs). My Mini Cooper Dealership was in Ontario, CA and they curtly explained if my mileage was over "..." I was out of luck. Well, my battery was still under warranty, but they couldn't get to me for 4 or more hours (they're an hour's-plus drive away). My good luck was Sean from International Motors and his willingness to help ~ without delay. By the time I got a jump (AAA) and drove over, International motors took care of me ~ the price was fair/reasonable and the work was excellent. Sean and his crew know what they are doing (finding the kind of battery my Mini Cooper needed was not easy). In an environment when one gets used to not being able to depend on service, I know that I can get it from International Motors ~ consistently. They give me a sense of security in driving my Mini Cooper around the Coachella Valley without an available & ready dealership/service department near by. Thanks Sean/International Motors!

HO
Harold J O.
08/15/2017
Another stellar job
Sean and Kevin continue to be true pros when it comes to service--both technical service and customer service. They've provided excellent care for my 2001 BMW for almost 10 years and are now in charge of my 2011 Audi A5. Highly recommend them for their honesty, reliability and fair pricing.

Michael C.
BMW M3
08/03/2017
SMOG Check
Quick, painless and reasonable.

WN
Waynne N.
Porsche Panamera
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Waynne said this was his first time at this business. They seemed to be honest and they did a good job. He needs to go there more often to find out more.

Carl W.
07/18/2017
My Audi had the check engine light on. The problem was correctly diagnosed the first time and now the car drives even better after replacement of faulty turbo.

FK
Frank K.
BMW 328i
07/09/2017
Highly skilled and trustworthy
I feel I can trust Sean and his technicians to diagnose and repair only what is wrong with my car and not add on unneeded repairs and charges.

CV
Carol V.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/05/2017
Sean is great!
He knows my car inside and out. Does a great job with whatever is needed!

James E F.
Cathedral City, CA
Jaguar XJ8
07/01/2017
They care about their customers!
Once again, Sean and his associates provided me with excellent service in a timely manner.

PP
Peter P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/27/2017
Great Shop!
Sean makes sure the whole of the requirements for service set by Mercedes is completed for each level of service, just as though you took it to the dealer.

WS
Willian S.
Mercedes-Benz C280
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Willian said the service was perfect and quick.