Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8

Rancho Mirage, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/26/2019
5 Stars , Indeed!!!!!
Why do I always feel good, regardless of cost, when I pick up my car from having been serviced and maintained by International Motors? It's probably because the experience with International Motors is always a "feel good" experience knowing my cars are being well taken care by these folks, from the front office to the service department. Shawn is extremely knowledgeable, cordial, and certainly understanding of the necessary work that should be performed on both my Mercedes vehicles. And, unfortunately I don't know the mechanic's name who actually directly performs all maintenance, but I've never had to return to International Motors for any work needing to be reworked/done over. It's a great feeling knowing I have selected the "Best of the Best" when it comes to servicing my 2 Mercedes -- both 2009 models, ML350 and S550. Thank You, International Motors!!!