FF
Frederico F.
03/27/2016 Category: Service
Frederico said this business does a very good job at providing service.
Ignacio C. from Interstate Equipment LLC responded on 03/29/2016

Thank you Sir for continuing to let Interstate service your vehicle. We sincerely appreciate it.

Diane S.
Subaru Legacy
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Diane said they are courteous, efficient and provide great service.
Ignacio C. from Interstate Equipment LLC responded on 03/24/2016

Thank you Ms Smith for allowing Interstate to service your Sabaru and for your review. Hope all is well. Take care and keep us in mind for your future needs.

AD
Aden D.
02/22/2016
Transmission Replacement
My transmission died in my vehicle while on a trip. I was stranded on the highway and it was not during "normal" business hours. I contacted several business but none seemed willing to help. Finally, I discovered Interstate Equipment and contacted them. They promptly arrived and towed my vehicle to their shop. Their rates were reasonable. They were honest. I was back on the road shortly with a new transmission. My vehicle is now humming. I am very, very satisfied and would recommend this business to everyone?
Ignacio C. from Interstate Equipment LLC responded on 02/22/2016

We are happy that everything worked out. Thank you for the kind review.

Jaime P.
Baltimore, MD
Ford F550 Super Duty
01/27/2016
very profesionals folks !!
deliver on time and on budget !!
Ignacio C. from Interstate Equipment LLC responded on 02/03/2016

Mr. Paniaguas, Interstate sincerely appreciates the opportunity to work on your fleet. Thank you for your review.

Donald W.
Dodge Dakota
01/16/2016 Category: Service
Donald said this business does good work and has great customer service.
Ignacio C. from Interstate Equipment LLC responded on 02/03/2016

Mr. Donald, we appreciate your business and your kind review. We are here to assist you with your vehicle and equipment needs.

FF
Federico F.
01/14/2016 Category: Service
Federico said the business was friendly and efficient. The service was fast and the prices were fair.
Ignacio C. from Interstate Equipment LLC responded on 02/03/2016

Thank you so much Mr. Federico. We sincerely appreciate all the work you bring us. Take care

1F
15-773-025 F.
12/07/2015
Good, fast and reliable service
Friendly and excellent service.

CV
Cesar V.
Baltimore, MD
Chevrolet Pickup
08/27/2015
Good work completed
Had my 1998 chevy c1500 repaired here after all my coolant mixed with my oil and it was ready the next day i dropped it offf, i was really happy with the work done, its been about 2 months since i had it repired and runs like new even after they took my entire engine apart to change head gaskets
Ignacio C. from Interstate Equipment LLC responded on 09/28/2015

Thank you so much for the opportunity, We look forward to your next visit.

1T
15-773-068 T.
Middle River, MD
Jeep Cherokee
08/12/2015
5 stars
Awesome place & awesome people!
Ignacio C. from Interstate Equipment LLC responded on 09/28/2015

Thank you so much for the opportunity, We look forward to your next visit.

1X
15-773-067 X.
08/10/2015
Nice service!!
nice and friendly staff with excellent service !!!

Jonathan K.
07/24/2015 Category: Service
Jonathan said this business provided him with quality work and they were good.