4.4

AUSTIN B.
Biwabik, MN
04/23/2020 Category: Sales
Not happy.
Sold me a truck with bad tires. Of course I didn’t notice until a couple days after I bought the truck. Should have told me about the horrible condition they were in and replaced the tires before selling the truck.

AL
ANDREA L.
Eveleth, MN
04/04/2020 Category: Sales
Knowledgeable
Jon was knowledgeable and friendly!

Wrentham, MA
Buick Regal TourX
04/03/2020 Category: Sales
We bought a car through iron trail that was very rare and had it shipped 1500 Miles to us. They worked well with us, our lender and our shipping company. We highly recommend them.

Side Lake, MN
03/22/2020 Category: Sales
Good service in a timely manner

AL
ANNETTE L.
Hibbing, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
03/19/2020 Category: Sales
Everything was wonderfun
wonderful experience salesman great and everyone was very welcoming.

DEAN B.

Buhl, MN
Chevrolet Colorado
03/17/2020 Category: Sales
nice people
i enjoy my salesman and the people there.

SN
SCOTT N.
Cloquet, MN
03/13/2020 Category: Sales
2020 Trail Boss
Iron trail was great to work with.

BRENDA M.
Nashwauk, MN
03/12/2020 Category: Sales
They were helpful and I didn't need to sit around for hours
Dean was very helpful and polite, not to pushy but knowledgeable. Cindy was nice and helpful as well and explained everything on the paperwork that was being put in front of myself.

GG
GARY G.
Hibbing, MN
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
03/11/2020 Category: Sales
The service
The people are great and the service is too

PL
PATRICIA L.
Chisholm, MN
03/05/2020 Category: Sales
Upfront Staff and Financial staff were excellent to work with!!
I sent in a review already. I thought everything was great. The only thing I was not satisfied with was the cleanliness of the inside of the car. You think if a car is on the lot for sale, the interior would be clean. Not to mention, they told me while I was doing my paperwork that they would do a complete cleaning inside and out. I get in my car... there is a candy wrapper in the front door panel, there are dirty feet print marks all over the back passenger seat, there is no way they vacuumed this vehicle let alone cleaned the inside. I still have a sticker mark on the windshield from a tag that they tore off. That is my complaint. A new vehicle should be already clean on the lot!!

Ely, MN
Chevrolet Spark
02/20/2020 Category: Sales
Typical sales department.
I was pressured into diamond coating and under coating, which is a good idea in N. Minnesota. $800. Was it done? After delivery I called 3 times.Twice to the dealership and once to the salesman's cell phone with a couple of questions. No calls returned. Two years ago I had a battery failure in another car that I had purchased from Iron Trail. It was 4 pm and I was 1/4 mile away. They sent someone out to jump it and brought it into the shop although it was close to closing time. I live 50 miles away. They replaced the battery and when I got home I saw a big dent in the front of the hood below sight from the interior. The car was immaculate. It looked to me like something had impacted the hood while it was up during the battery replacement. $500 in body work that I had done by a Chevy dealership where I live. I didn't contact Iron Trail because I knew they would deny it. Seems most dealerships just want your cash and once you're out the door don't give a shit. I've got friends that also have had issues with this dealership.

KW
KAREN W.
Ely, MN
GMC Terrain
02/20/2020 Category: Sales
Happy Cars -- Happy Owners
We have bought 2 cars now from Iron Trail Motors & love them both!

KC
Great faclity

Virginia, MN
02/06/2020 Category: Sales
It's the little things
My experience is that the sales person is what carries Iron Trail Motors. Eric paid attention to what I wanted. He didn't push me, and I felt could trust him. In the process of purchasing my van, I also interacted with Garrett who was also consistent in looking out for my best interest after hearing me out. The garage staff were great to accommodate as well. Thank you to this team that worked with me!