4.6

KP
KEVIN P.
Virginia, MN
11/07/2018 Category: Sales
Jon Lind was excellent and kind at helping me through the process of buying my truck. I think he made my experience at car shopping great and I would only buy a vehicle from him again, when I need my next vehicle. And the popcorn was also a great thing to have!

MARY B.
Eveleth, MN
11/07/2018 Category: Sales
Matt was very nice
Matt took the time to make sure I fully understood how my new toyota rav worked

Keewatin, MN
10/26/2018 Category: Sales
Frustrating
Salesman was difficult to talk to and didn't have much knowledge of the vehicle.
Calls were not returned, the whole process was stressful.

Gilbert, MN
10/24/2018 Category: Sales

SA
STEVEN A.
Esko, MN
10/19/2018 Category: Sales
Great costumer service
Would definitely buy another car from this dealership in the future

TE
TIMOTHY E.
Hinckley, MN
10/14/2018 Category: Sales
Good people thanks for working with our credit
Just the jeep i was looking for.

Hibbing, MN
Chevrolet Suburban
10/12/2018 Category: Sales
Oil and lube
Everything was done as stated and finished on time

Mountain Iron, MN
Toyota Sequoia
09/21/2018 Category: Sales
I was pleased with how quick and smooth the whole process went.

JOHN B.
Virginia, MN
09/17/2018 Category: Sales
2016 Ford Escape
Bought a vehicle that had a few unseen issues. The issues were taken care of very quickly and professionally. Thanks Garrett for low interest rate you got us. Thanks Matt for selling us the vehicle and taking care of one of the issues we had. A big thanks to Keziah for being on top of things and taking care of the other issue. Keziah you have one of the nicest personalities for a service writer we have ever seen. Keep up the good work!

PC
PATRICK C.
Duluth, MN
09/08/2018 Category: Sales
Staff was great
Jon and Cindy were very easy to work with and no pressure to rush us in to a sale.

BONNIE S.
Cloquet, MN
08/25/2018 Category: Sales
Iron Trail Motors
Liked that the cars had price tags and no pressure sales man was there for questions. Was able to shop with out all of the pressure! Thank you.

JZ
JAMES Z.
Babbitt, MN
GMC Terrain
08/24/2018 Category: Sales
Warranty
18 days after buying a vehicle, the transmission started having problems and Iron Trail said they would not apply the 30 day warranty to fixing the problem because I had gone over the allowed mileage. The state of Minnesota has a used car warranty law that states car dealerships for used vehicles under 36,000 miles are warrantied for up to 30 days or 2,500 miles. The car I bought had only gained 2,000 miles and the dealership still refused to warranty

Coleraine, MN
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
08/20/2018 Category: Sales
Bucket parade
Sales person was polite but not very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were buying. Then, as we waited for financing and paperwork, we were paraded around the facility with a bucket to get cheap trinkets (key chain, can coolies, etc) and honestly felt embarrassed... Overall experience was okay but not my best when it comes making such a large purchase.

WW
WENDY W.
Duluth, MN
07/30/2018 Category: Sales
RAV4 purchase
I loved Matt, our no pressure, honest salesman. Visit was low key and informative. I felt no pressure from our salesman to purchase a vehicle.

KYLE B.
Superior, WI
07/22/2018 Category: Sales
Perfect experience
Everyone was very friendly and worked fast and efficient to find exactly what we were looking for. Great stress free way to purchase a vehicle!

Hibbing, MN
07/21/2018 Category: Sales
Camry 2018
The dealer sent us home with a key fob that didn't work. They put dealer advertising on the car after we asked them not to. They did not give us a temporary registration for the car. We did not get license plates for the car until after the temporary registration had expired.

CA
CHARLENE A.
Bovey, MN
07/09/2018 Category: Sales
Purchased a truck
Fast and friendly. Very patient with all my questions

HL
HOWARD L.
Nashwauk, MN
06/19/2018 Category: Sales
Good selection and cordial staff
Salesperson was friendly and knowledgeable. A pleasant shopping experience.

JV
JUSTIN V.
Beaver Bay, MN
Subaru Legacy
06/13/2018 Category: Sales
Awesome people. And fast transaction
Great people. Super friendly.

Grand Rapids, MN
06/02/2018 Category: Sales
Vehicle Purchase
Efficient sales department though results of purchased vehicle preparation fell short or what was agreed to. Am still dealing with poor vehicle cleaning/prep and two continually leaking tires. When I addressed short comings salesman denied making commitment to undone prep.