KE
International Falls, MN
Jeep Liberty
03/19/2018 Category: Sales
SERIOUSLY!!
Your service is undeniably POOR! AFTER 3 WEEKS OF HAVING THIS CAR THE MOTOR BLOWS ? THERE IS OIL IN MY ANTIFREEZE? AND THE HEAD GASKET IS SHOT? ???? AND ALL YOUR WORTHLESS PEOPLE TELL ME DID I BUY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY?
I AM POSTING ON FACEBOOK HOW YOU SOLD ME A LEMON AND SAID I AM SCREWED!!!! AND YOUR GENERAL MANAGER DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO PHONE ME BACK.

PR
PATRICK R.
Virginia, MN
03/18/2018 Category: Sales
2016 Toyota Tacoma
I went in at 9:00 in the morning and by 1:00 in the afternoon I was driving my new Tacoma

JUDITH H.
International Falls, MN
02/18/2018 Category: Sales
Pleasantly surprised
We had decided to drive through the lot to look for 4 Runners. We were pleasantly surprised to meet a salesman coming out of the building heading our way on that cold winter day. He answered our questions and suggested we go for a test drive. I immediately knew this was the vehicle for me! Had he not come out that day to talk to us...I don't think I would have bought that vehicle.

CRAIG B.

KIM M.
Gilbert, MN
02/16/2018 Category: Sales
My new Rav4
We purchased our last three vehicles from Iron Trail. Great customer service. And have loved all our vehicles!

TIMOTHY M.
Eveleth, MN
02/14/2018 Category: Sales
Great Salesman
This is the second new vehicle I bought from Iron Trail Motors, Pat Horan is the reason I keep returning, his no nonsense way of selling cars makes the experience very easy.

JAMES S.
02/06/2018 Category: Sales
Sienna purchase
I was impressed by the friendliness of everyone that I had contact with and the follow up after I purchased my Sienna .

JAY C.
02/03/2018 Category: Sales
Iron Trail Used Car Purchase
Organized

KIMBERLY B.
Duluth, MN
02/01/2018 Category: Sales
Location
Excellent experience with Scott!

SARAH S.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
Chevrolet Trax
01/31/2018 Category: Sales
Lemon?
I purchased a brand new car. Immediately it was found to have a bend in the door and needed to be repaired. This repair took 1 week. Shortly after that the check engine light came on and the turbo booster was found to be frozen. Apparently this is a common problem for the Chevy Trax. But... the warranty would not fix it permanently and I was sent home to wait for it to happen again. Which it did 2 days later. So now the car will go back to the shop after the part becomes available. 3 times in 1 month! It's frustrating to say the least. BRAND new cars should not have any problems.

JUDITH S.
Embarrass, MN
01/29/2018 Category: Sales
Great service in sales!
Salesman Wes Bruemmer really knows the vehicles! I test drove 3 or 4 cars, and he was able to explain the features of each and how they differed from each other. Also, and very important to me, absolutely no pressure to make a decision one way or the other. I did buy a new care (2018), though the previous month I was decided to keep our car a few more years. LOVE Chevy Equinox!

BG
BRIAN G.
Cook, MN
Toyota Tundra 4WD
01/24/2018 Category: Sales
Salespeople
Salespeople were very knowledgeable of all the vehicles and services

JAMES S.
Hermantown, MN
01/19/2018 Category: Sales
Poor communication.
My truck was not ready to be picked up as promised. I had to wait 4 hours for it. Items that were part of the deal were not ordered or ready. Just very Frustrating and I felt disrespected by the whole thing. I do love the truck and I guess that is what matters in the end. Amanda did try to make things right in the end, and I appreciated that.

JAMES P.
Grand Rapids, MN
01/18/2018 Category: Sales
Great salesman. Didn't really connect with others involved in the vehicle purchasing process.
Great salesman. Didn't really connect with Others involved in the process.

VB

Chisholm, MN
Chevrolet Trax
12/13/2017 Category: Sales
Good Experience
I liked the people who worked there. I also liked that there was coffee / popcorn for customers while they were waiting.

EN
ERIC N.
Lake Bluff, IL
11/30/2017 Category: Sales
Patrick Horan
Patrick was awesome and I'll definitely be recommending others to Iron Trail Motors.

MATTHEW B.