4.6

SR
STEVEN R.
Grand Rapids, MN
09/25/2017 Category: Sales
Great place to purchase a car
Very friendly and courteous people who work there

RK
ROSS K.
Saint Paul, MN
09/24/2017 Category: Sales
Good inventory, knowledgeable sales people, no high pressure sales tactics.
Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase experience at ITM.

JAMIE G.

GJ
GUY J.
International Falls, MN
09/17/2017 Category: Sales
Great selection and great people to work with.
Tough negotiators, but fair.

RODICA B.
Eveleth, MN
09/17/2017 Category: Sales
Great experience!
Very pleased with the service received from Jeff Baker and Eric Isaacson!! That is what I call ' great customer service/experience'. I would recommend both of them anytime an opportunity arise. Big Kuddos to both!!!

WB

CF
CHRISTINA F.
New Richmond, WI
09/14/2017 Category: Sales
Friendly staff, great service!
Very friendly staff, and great service!

KJ
KEITH J.
Eau Claire, WI
09/13/2017 Category: Sales
Purchase Experience
My wife and I drove 215 miles one way to purchase our Prius. We dealt with Eric in Sales and were very impressed with his dealing in a very fair and caring manner. We also dealt with the closing dept, parts dept. and service dept. We were equally impressed with each department. Note: the popcorn and Caribou coffee was great also. I highly recommend this Toyota dealership. It should be noted that we have a Toyota dealership (Markquart Toyota) here in Eau Claire, WI, but we chose to drive over 430 roundtrip miles to Virginia, MN to purchase from Iron Trails Motors. When we chose to purchase our next Toyota we'll give Iron Trails another call. Note: this was our 6th Toyota vehicle.

TW

GORDON R.
Virginia, MN
09/02/2017 Category: Sales
Attitude
The customer is important.

PC
PAUL C.
Makinen, MN
08/27/2017 Category: Sales
The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are willing to work with their customers for a win win experience.
Excellent.

KC
KRISTEN C.
Grand Rapids, MN
Buick LaCrosse
08/12/2017 Category: Sales
Worked with me to meet my price
Good friendly customer service

WILLIAM B.
Littlefork, MN
08/02/2017 Category: Sales
Staff was very caring
Everybody we were in contact were very friendly and helpful they were so easy to work with

WK
WALTER K.
Mountain Iron, MN
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
08/01/2017 Category: Sales
Great salesman.
I dread purchasing a vehicle for normally it is just so stressful dealing with the back and forth negotiations. But this was a great experience.

DONALD H.
Tower, MN
07/27/2017 Category: Sales
Very good treatment and easy to deal with. Worked thru Robby and Pat.
Treated very professionally and all my questions were answered to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend them to all of my friends and anyone else.

MARK R.
Orr, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
07/20/2017 Category: Sales
Easy purchase
Good selection of vehicles and comfortable purchase experience

WP
WARD P.
Hibbing, MN
07/19/2017 Category: Sales
New Lease Purchase
Overall service was great ......but I requested one thing I wanted on the vehicle and it said it had it but It does not. I have called twice on it and they said they would figure it out and I am now making my first payment on it and I still have not heard back!!!!

ROSEMARIE B.
Calumet, MN
TOYOTA RAV4 HYBRID
07/17/2017 Category: Sales
People are great
Employees know the the peoduct

AR
ALLAN R.
Virginia, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
07/17/2017 Category: Sales
truck purchase
Helpful staff made for a seamless transaction.