EF
EMILY F.
Ely, MN
CADILLAC ESCALADE
06/16/2017 Category: Sales
We recently purchased our new (used) vehicle from Iron Trail. I am (so far) very happy with our vehicle and I was very happy with the great customer service we received while we were there.

DANIEL H.
Britt, MN
Great prices
I am pleased with the price of the truck I purchased and have heard Iron Trail is trying to be competitive with pricing. This will go a long way with customers. The service was a great experience as well.

RL
RODNEY L.
Tower, MN
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
06/15/2017 Category: Sales
Good selection of vehichles. Nice sales staff.
Scott and John were good to work with on purchase. Made it easy to get things done.

EO
ELIZABETH O.
CHEVROLET MALIBU
Excellent customer service
Made us feel at home while purchasing a new car.

DONALD D.
Duluth, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
05/22/2017 Category: Sales
Good prices
Good prices up front and helpful staff

ARTHUR M.

Orr, MN
CHRYSLER TOWN
05/14/2017 Category: Sales
Super deals
We were just driving thru looking and spotted the car. The staff was great, did all the work and even delivered the car right to our door, what more can you ask for. When its time to look for a pickup, will definitely go there. Very happy with car and all around service.

RE
RYAN E.
05/06/2017 Category: Sales
The great people
Everything went great in for a tire rotation on my new rav

BW
BRYAN W.
Mountain Iron, MN
GMC ACADIA
04/26/2017 Category: Sales
New to us car
Great service by Eric and all involved

NJ
NICOLE J.
Nashwauk, MN
03/23/2017 Category: Sales
Such a Friendly eviorment!
Thanks So much for working with me to get what I want! I couldn't begin to tell you how much I appreciate it! Oh and how much I love my truck!!!!!!

JI

JACK T.
Side Lake, MN
TOYOTA RAV4
03/21/2017 Category: Sales
great people, easy to work with and bend over backwords to get you a good deal
great people to work with, go above and beyond to get you a good deal. everyone is so helpful and pleasant. always fit us in for oil changes or work.

TH
TERRY H.
Cohasset, MN
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD
03/12/2017 Category: Sales
Purchase of a 2017 Tundra
Eric has been great to work with!

DAVID W.
Grand Rapids, MN
RAM 2500
03/08/2017 Category: Sales
After the sale customer service is terrible
After I bought my vehicle the customer service was terrible. It took a week of me calling to get a response from the dealership to discuss different issues that arose right after I purchased my truck. When my wife brought my truck in to get it worked on the dealership did not have a linen to use for the day that we we promised. When she brought the truck home they had not fixed all the issues. The communication between their departments is non existent.

FM
FRANK M.
Ely, MN
03/03/2017 Category: Sales
Having to redo the optional seal/undercoat & misleading information as to warranty oil changes cost a star
Inspite of the issues, I would recommend this dealership to anyone,issues were resolved professionally. Thank you.

DONALD G.
Bovey, MN
02/26/2017 Category: Sales
Good salesperson. Low pressure.
Pat Horan was very helpful in every way. Knowledgeable of the product, and friendly. Not pushy.

MARIE L.
Hibbing, MN
02/22/2017 Category: Sales
Very courteous staff
Was very impressed dealing with Matt Stenlund. He listened to what I wanted, answered all my questions, had great suggestions and questions for me, and was never pushy to sell. After my vehicle was purchased, he was excellent in showing/teaching me how to use all the new features of the vehicle. Everyone from the receptionist, the financial department, and other salespeople were very courteous and genuine. Was very comfortable dealing with Iron Trail Motors.

KARL S.
Hibbing, MN
02/18/2017 Category: Sales
The people
Always thoughtful and kind sales reps

TINA S.
FORD EXPLORER
02/15/2017 Category: Sales
easy and stress free
Friendly and hardworking staff, straight forward and try to get things done efficiently and quickly as possible. My sales associate Zack Deroso was very helpful!

KE
KATHLEEN E.
Ray, MN
02/10/2017 Category: Sales
Customer Service
We were both very happy with our purchase and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Our sales man Zach was very patient and very helpful and knowledgeable about vehicles in general.I have told my friends and family about IronTrail Motors.