JEREMY M.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
05/31/2016 Category: Sales
EXCELLENT SERVICE!
Excellent, quick, and painless service!

Marvin and Carol S.
05/15/2016 Category: Sales
Purchased a new car
Matthew Stenlund made our new purchase a very pleasant one, very happy!!

MARION L.
Eveleth, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
05/13/2016 Category: Sales
End of lease financing
Very helpful, accommodating and efficient

JOHN M.
JEEP PATRIOT
Young sales staff
They are freindly

AE
APRIL E.
05/03/2016 Category: Sales
Jon Lind is helpful, knowledgeable and friendly!
The friendliest people and great prices.

EH

Norma G.
Nashwauk, MN
05/02/2016 Category: Sales
Rav4 Limited
This sale was made by phone and online, and it was entirely satisfactory. Salesman Eric Isaacson spent a lot of time introducing me to my new vehicle, setting up the electronics, etc. Thank you for your excellent service!

MARSHA S.
Aurora, MN
CHEVROLET SONIC
04/23/2016 Category: Sales
Sales person
The Sales person was very nice. He showed everything there was to see and learn bout the car. He was very polite. He knew his business.

KC
KATHARINE C.
Duluth, MN
04/20/2016 Category: Sales
Great staff, great cars!
I really appreciate all the help we received from the Iron Trail team. Pat, Jeff, Justin & Cindy were very helpful and friendly throughout the different aspects of the transaction. It made you feel good to have a whole team helping you out. I'll be a repeat customer. And I absolutely LOVE my new Rav4!

JOHN A.
Eveleth, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
04/20/2016 Category: Sales
New vehicle at a fair price.
The whole process was fairly quick and painless.

LAURA S.
Saint Paul, MN
04/18/2016 Category: Sales
Great Service!
Iron Trail made my car purchasing experience so easy! I would definitely work with them again.

WR
WILLIAM R.
Two Harbors, MN
TOYOTA TACOMA
03/30/2016 Category: Sales
Easy to deal with
Fast and easy to deal with

Megan M.
03/27/2016 Category: Sales
I was in the market for a RAV 4 and Matt was awesome at showing me different options and spending time to answer all of my questions. Thanks to Matt Stenlund I now have my very first new vehicle! Thanks to Iron Trail and Matt for a great sales experience and working with me to make this all happen!

GU
GERALD U.
03/26/2016 Category: Sales
Selling you what you need.
Bought a new Toyota RAV4. Just what I needed. Matt discussed financing - buy vs lease - and I chose leasing. Cindy in financing was also very helpful. Very pleased with the level of service.

JI
Jean I.
03/16/2016 Category: Sales
Review Justin Inmon
Justin is a pleasure to work with kind ,friendly and willing to go the extra mile. Has a good sense o f humor and knowledgable

MARQUERITTE R.
02/26/2016 Category: Sales
satisfaction.
Went above & beyond to make us happy after an unpleasant experience several years ago

AE
ANDRE E.
Chisholm, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
01/20/2016 Category: Sales
willing to negotiate
great working with everyone at ITM. they delivered!

NM
NANETTE M.
Aurora, MN
GMC ENVOY
12/16/2015 Category: Sales
Lied about vehicle
The service person was nice but Iron trail motors stated the vehicle was road worthy and they said they did certain things that weren't done and the price was higher then expected, upon other lies about the vehicle. My rating is that the owner is a lier and a thief.
Peter O. from Iron Trail Motors responded on 12/18/2015

Hi Nanette, thank you for your review.  Our goal is to exceed your expectations.  Please feel free to contact myself Peter Orlich General Manager or Service manager Lori Layman at your earliest convience tp provide further details.  They are available at 218 741 2355.  We hope you allow us the opportunitty to regain your confidence.

KIMBERLY B.
Duluth, MN
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
12/04/2015 Category: Sales
Quick and personalized serviced!
I was extremely pleased with the service that I received from Pat Horan.

MT
MITCHELL T.
TOYOTA COROLLA
11/27/2015 Category: Sales
Ease of buying a vehicle.
If you want to go in and buy a car quickly, no bs . . . this place is for you. If you prefer a lengthy, terrible experience, don't visit this dealership.