4.6

FM
FRANK M.
Ely, MN
03/03/2017 Category: Sales
Having to redo the optional seal/undercoat & misleading information as to warranty oil changes cost a star
Inspite of the issues, I would recommend this dealership to anyone,issues were resolved professionally. Thank you.

DONALD G.
Bovey, MN
02/26/2017 Category: Sales
Good salesperson. Low pressure.
Pat Horan was very helpful in every way. Knowledgeable of the product, and friendly. Not pushy.

MARIE L.
02/22/2017 Category: Sales
Very courteous staff
Was very impressed dealing with Matt Stenlund. He listened to what I wanted, answered all my questions, had great suggestions and questions for me, and was never pushy to sell. After my vehicle was purchased, he was excellent in showing/teaching me how to use all the new features of the vehicle. Everyone from the receptionist, the financial department, and other salespeople were very courteous and genuine. Was very comfortable dealing with Iron Trail Motors.

KARL S.
02/18/2017 Category: Sales
The people
Always thoughtful and kind sales reps

TINA S.
FORD EXPLORER
02/15/2017 Category: Sales
easy and stress free
Friendly and hardworking staff, straight forward and try to get things done efficiently and quickly as possible. My sales associate Zack Deroso was very helpful!

KE
KATHLEEN E.
Ray, MN
02/10/2017 Category: Sales
Customer Service
We were both very happy with our purchase and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Our sales man Zach was very patient and very helpful and knowledgeable about vehicles in general.I have told my friends and family about IronTrail Motors.

TERRY S.
Ely, MN
02/09/2017 Category: Sales
Very professional with helping buy a new Toyota
Matt Stenlund did a wonderful job with helping us select a new Toyota.

HY
HEATHER Y.
Soudan, MN
TOYOTA PRIUS
02/09/2017 Category: Sales
New car purchase
The entire team was s pleasure to deal with. Zack a great sales man and Cindy handles the finances with ease. I will do business there again for sure!

KC
KARL C.
02/07/2017 Category: Sales
Terrible
Would go to Duluth... don't waste your time with them.

TIMOTHY S.
Duluth, MN
02/01/2017 Category: Sales
Great prices and great staff!
My recent buying experience was a great one! Robby was very helpful with the buying process and made it comfortable and seamless! I will definitely be back for future purchases.

THOMAS B.
Orr, MN
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
01/05/2017 Category: Sales
The salesman Robbie was extremely committed to making sure I was satisified with the vehicle I chose. There were some issues that were attended to and I decided to purchase an entirely different vehicle. Everything worked out for the best!
I appreciated the commitment to my satisfaction.

DANIEL H.
Mountain Iron, MN
TOYOTA TACOMA
12/30/2016 Category: Sales
Great Staff.
I've had a positve experience with all of the staff from sales to service to finance. Everyone has been friendly and courtious. They make vehicle buying a pleasurable- no hassle experience .

AA
AMANDA A.
Pine Island, MN
JEEP PATRIOT
12/11/2016 Category: Sales
Very organized and professional service
Drove to Iron Trail to get the undercoating on my newly purchased Jeep done and they were very professional as well as helpful in giving us a vehicle to use during our 2.5 hiur wait.

KERRY B.
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
12/06/2016 Category: Sales
The staff (Pat Horan and Cindy Babinski) were outstanding and very professional.
Purchasing a vehicle has never been a favorite thing to do. Pat Horan was awesome to work with. Both Pat and Cindy were great.

PS
PAULA S.
Mountain Iron, MN
10/23/2016 Category: Sales
Buying local
I wanted to buy locally but also get a fair price. IronTrail allowed me the fair price so my taxes stay local. The sale staff and business staff were fantastic, friendly, and looked out for the customer. The lounge area was nicely accommodating.

JACK T.

Marble, MN
FORD ESCAPE
09/21/2016 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
Staff was very friendly. I got a fair trade for my car. I was happy with my experience at iron Trail Motors

GF
GERALD F.
Grand Rapids, MN
09/03/2016 Category: Sales
Robby, one of the salesmen and the quality of the vehicles
I came in looking for a car and left with a 2017 Toayota Camry

ES
Elizabeth S.
07/07/2016 Category: Sales
New lease
Matt helped make my new lease process as painless as possible.
He even set my radio stations on my new lease before I got in.