RP
RHONDA P.
Winton, MN
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly Service
I took my car to get the free 5,000 mile check-up, all the staff were very friendly & helpful. They said it might take close to an hour to get it done but they were done in about 20 minutes - unbelievably fast great service!

EL
EDWARD L.
International Falls, MN
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly folks.
Excellent service while you wait.

TH
THOMAS H.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Positive
My visit was positive and the service excellent and fast.

NATHAN O.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic experience.
Prior to me visiting Iron Trail Motors I was driving an all wheel drive car from a well known manufacturer. I was new to the Iron Range, and quickly learned an all wheel drive car didn't do too well in snow when it was up to the frame rails. It was time to buy a new truck. I looked at numerous dealership's from Duluth to Grand Rapids and everything in between. Most dealership's can train a salesperson to fake a smile and be polite. When I initially pulled onto the lot at Iron Trail, I saw the salesperson walking my way... But, upon 1st contact with them, it was a much different experience than I'm used to. The salesman was not pushy or display a sense of urgency to make a sale. He introduced himself, asked if I had any questions, asked if I was looking for something in particular, pointed me in the right direction and stated he would be close by if I had any questions arise. I generally have a good idea of what I want before I go looking for such a major purchase. I found what I wanted, went and found the sales person and got the ball rolling. The price was right, easily the best price for similar trucks at the surrounding dealerships. From sitting at the salesperson's desk, to meeting the general sales manager, to sitting at the finance officer's desk to sign my life away on the beautiful new truck, it was a smoth and enjoyable experience. Every employee I encountered genuinely seemed like they wanted to help and make sure you were having a good experience. I won't soon forget this, and will definitely be going back in the future.

After the purchase, I also decided I wanted a few add on accessories to make my truck even "prettier" if you will. A few of the accessories I wanted were not in stock, and needed to be ordered. Not a problem, I'm picky. The parts arrived quickly, and when I brought my truck back, they were put on quickly.

Eveleth, MN
07/27/2019 Category: Service
their professionalism
Repairs done in timely manner and they found that I needed new breaks replaced.
The breaks were such bad shape and could have failed.

RL
ROGER L.
Cook, MN
07/25/2019 Category: Service
We'll Be Back
Friendly and efficient people, and that's what we look for.

SK
SHARON K.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
After warranty need
Once we came to an agreement, the work was done, we are old and have trouble getting around, Iron Trails was so accommodating giving us a loaner

Gilbert, MN
Toyota Tundra 4WD
07/14/2019 Category: Service
great sales and service people
excellent service foe my vehicle

ET
ERIC T.
Embarrass, MN
07/13/2019 Category: Service
paint
just ordered and received a tube of touch up paint

KP
KENNETH P.
Superior, WI
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Quality service at a fair price!
Great service in a timely manner

KC
KEVIN C.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
07/05/2019 Category: Service

EK
ED K.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Comfortable waiting area and close to KFC.

07/02/2019 Category: Service
They were very friendly and timely.
They were very aware of the time and made sure we were in and out quick!

MICHAEL H.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
People
The staff are knowledgeable, friendly and keep you up to date.

06/24/2019 Category: Service

KP
KENNETH P.
Superior, WI
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Timely fix at a great price!

JJ

DAVID C.
Apple Valley, MN
Chevrolet Sonic
06/14/2019 Category: Service
They did what needed to be done and quickly!

Nashwauk, MN