LN
LUCINDA N.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Professional and friendly staff and service. Comfortable and pleasant waiting area.

JJ
JESSE J.
Bovey, MN
Toyota Yaris
03/10/2018 Category: Service
I had recall work done
The service was done well, and im satisfied.

HS
HEATHER S.
Zim, MN
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Always friendly and does good work

MARILYN L.
Buhl, MN
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Very nice people very informative

RL
ROGER L.
Cook, MN
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Get your work done locally.
The staff is friendly and efficient. Appreciate a comfortable place to wait while basic maintenance is done.

PH
PEGGY H.
Tower, MN
02/23/2018 Category: Service
satisfaction with service
As usual the service was outstanding. But I did have a problem with a coupon that was used. It was for a $49 credit
on the oil change. We only got a $10 credit. This still doesn't make sense!

ANTHONY B.
Eveleth, MN
02/22/2018 Category: Service
I brought my car in for 35,000 mile service. I told the service manager that I need the car within and hour. He made sure that this was completed within the time I needed it done. Service tech and service manager were very pleasant and were willing to discuss any concerns I had. It was an excellent experience.

JOHN F.
Biwabik, MN
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Review of service we received on Feb. 5, 2018
The service we received on Feb. 5 was very good. We had to wait a long time to have our electrical wiring checked on our Toyota Sienna van we purchased 2 months ago. However, we were very happy that they were able to locate the problem.

AO
GREAT AND FRIENDLY!

CAROL M.
Hibbing, MN
02/19/2018 Category: Service
not like the good old days.
The staff was quick and courteous and made sure that all of my needs were met. When I returned the loaner and picked up my car, I was a little disappointed that my vehicle smelled horrible inside. I guess I was hoping that they could have cleaned it to some degree. I also never received my paperwork in the mail as promised. My past experiences with other dealerships, I always received my vehicle back spotless and smelling new, not smelling like a greasy oily garage that lingered for days.

SUSAN W.
Grand Rapids, MN
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Iron Trail Motors treats women with respect. Comfortable place to wait...kept updated on repairs. Completed on schedule.
I own a 2017 Toyota RAV4 which had a defective battery. I called Iron Trail Motors for an appointment and they fit me in that same day. When they give an appointment time it really means something. They meet you the minute you step up to the counter. I had a clean comfortable waiting area while my vehicle was being repaired. In a timely manner a mechanic came out to explain exactly what was found, what they would do, and how long it would take to complete. It wasn't long and I was ready to go...best part was they put in a new battery at no charge.

JEFFERY B.
Hibbing, MN
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
Brought my Truck to iron trail for an oil change they got it in and out quick and had a nice waiting area.

SZ

BARRY H.
Burnsville, MN
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Good prices
Worked with me so I could stop in when passing thru to my cabin

SUSAN S.
Grand Rapids, MN
02/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and excellent popcorn.
They were able to get me in an hour early with a smile, very thorough and pleasant.

JOHN M.

LJ
LANNY J.
Eveleth, MN
02/02/2018 Category: Service
awesome job quick and fast service

JOHN S.
Gilbert, MN
01/31/2018 Category: Service
The people
Everyone is always so helpful
Have never had a bad experience

TH

Hoyt Lakes, MN
Chevrolet Colorado
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Repair
Excellent service. Kizah was especially helpful, kind and very professional.