4.5

Toyota Sequoia
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Warranty chrome repair
They were prompt and did good work on my vehicle.

GA
GLENN A.
Babbitt, MN
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Right on time and finished before the time they had told me

DONALD H.
Gilbert, MN
Chevrolet Silverado MD
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Had lubes tech do good job and told me of any concerns .
Ben

WB
WILLIAM B.
Littlefork, MN
10/09/2019 Category: Service
service was good and done in a timely fashion.
all good and reasonable price.

NJ
NAOMI J.
Chisholm, MN
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Easy and trouble free experience.
Had a scheduled service through ToyotaCare. ITM now allows online appt scheduling and I really do appreciate that! Improves service dramatically! I also was allowed to have my dog in the waiting area, which made me really happy because I did not have a place for her to go while I waited.

All service reps were nice and attentive.

MK
MARTHA K.
Biwabik, MN
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Tire trouble
My tire was fixed right away!

DANIEL C.
Side Lake, MN
10/05/2019 Category: Service
2019 Toyota Highlander

Eveleth, MN
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Appointment as needed and service provided within time promised.
I called for an appointment and was able to get one on the day and time of day I requested.
When I brought my car in for service, I was promised service would be provided within an hour and it was.
The service desk person, Jake, went over my billing and reviewed the inspection done completely with me before I left.

Grand Rapids, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Chevy work
Iron Trail Motors is great and the people are out standing,
Al in Chevy service. Thanks : keep up the good work

Hoyt Lakes, MN
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Stupendous Service
The windshield on our 2018 Corolla got "dinged" and our insurance company wanted us to take it 60 miles from home to be replaced. I spoke with Jake, asking him how he would handle it. He made arrangements for a glass replacement company to come up here. Jake ordered a new windshield from Toyota, The windshield was replaced, Iron Trail recalibrated it, then the glass company billed our insurance directly for everything! Jake made what could have been a really big hassle for us into a problem easily solved.

FS

Hibbing, MN
Chevrolet Trax
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Transparity
Eric good at listening to my questions and very knowledgeable about the vehicle we interested to leasing overall I am very satisfied with my experience.

Biwabik, MN
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Jason in tbe service department.
I was confused about the warrenty service and not happy with what I was being told ... salesman failed to explain the 2yr 25,000 mile service for free ... I was expecting free for another year ... 25,000 came first. Jason took care of me ... I left happy.

MICHAEL M.
Toyota Sequoia
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil change service
My experience at iron trail went well. A positive experience from the start to finish.

SN
SUSAN N.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
As always Iron Trail got the job done and quickly!