DARREN P.
Britt, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
10/24/2015 Category: Service
Wow
Took over an hour and half for oil change and then came out with a list of em what's wrong with my vehicle and estimate

WM
WILLIAM M.
10/01/2015 Category: Service
15,000 mile Car checkup
I was able to setup a time to have my car checked and recall repairs made to my car that fit my schedule. The work took less time then estimated so I was out the door quickly.

RY
RICHARD Y.
Soudan, MN
09/24/2015 Category: Service
Paid too much for air filters

07/05/2015 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, usually good work.
My only complaint is that my car still vibrates 70-75 mph.

CHRISTINE M.
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
05/15/2015 Category: Service
friendly people
was able to get In for service the day I called

05/07/2015 Category: Service
car shakes
To soon to tell as I have not been on a highway that is smooth enough.

JOHN M.
Eveleth, MN
TOYOTA SIENNA
05/03/2015 Category: Service
Van Work
The appointment went well except when they service department had to send someone out to an auto store to find 1 tail light bulb. Nothing on hand

RF

AE
APRIL E.
04/16/2015 Category: Service
Good service!
I accidentally showed up a day early for my oil change. They still got me in. I live 30 plus minutes away. Really wish there service department was open on Saturdays.

CL
CINDY L.
Iron, MN
03/29/2015 Category: Service
First RAV4 Oil Change
Fast service, friendly staff and good coffee.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/30/2015

Cindy-

We appreciate your kind comments on your recent service visit. It's nice to hear that we are delivering the type of service you deserve.

Please call on us whenever you need service and we will be glad to help. Stop by any time and enjoy a cup of coffee.

Thanks

RP
ROSS P.
Britt, MN
CHEVROLET MALIBU
02/20/2015 Category: Service
Malibu Oil Change
nice cusotmer lounge with refreshments while you wait including free wifi!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/21/2015

Ross-

We appreciate your business and the opportunity to help keep your Malibu in top shape. Please feel free to stop by anytime and help yourself to the refreshments ( don't even need to have service done!).

Thanks,

HN
HEATHER N.
02/07/2015 Category: Service
Service was good but issues
Had a oil change but passenger floor mat was dirty and marked up after visit also air and cabin filter change was recommended. But prior visit filter cover was improperly put back on this in probably resulting in dirty filters
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/09/2015

Heather-

I apologize for the condition you found your vehicle after your recent service visit. I would like to follow up with you personally to get these issues taken care of.

I will be in contact with you.

Sincerely,

LC
LYNDA C.
02/01/2015 Category: Service
Friendly & helpful staff. Clean
Friendly & helpful staff. Clean & comfortable lobby. Excellent service for my Rav 4.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/01/2015

Linda-

We certainly do apprecite your business and thank you for the follow up comments, it's always nice to hear that we provided the service you deserve. I will pass these comments on to our Toyota service personnel I know they will be glad to hear how they did.

Please don't hesitate to call on us for any of your service needs.

Thanks again,

RICHARD R.
TOYOTA FJ CRUISER
01/25/2015 Category: Service
Polite and efficient service
Good
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 01/26/2015

Richard-

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your service visit. We do appreciate hearing from you and thank you for utilizing our service department.

Thanks

WN
WILLIAM N.
Aurora, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
12/03/2014 Category: Service
nearby, get the job done
nice surroundings while waiting
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 12/03/2014

William-

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on your selection of the Toyota Camry Hybrid. I'm confident that you'll not only enjoy the ride and handling of the Camry but will truly enjoy the savings you'll see at the gas pump.

Thanks again,

TL
THOMAS L.
TOYOTA PRIUS V
11/17/2014 Category: Service
I and my PriusV are treated well.
3-1/2 hours for four tire c/o's plus install new cabin air filter? Good thing I brought sufficient reading mat'l to keep me occupied near your coffee pot.

MARY S.
Gilbert, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
10/27/2014 Category: Service
Taking care
Pleasant and quik
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 10/27/2014

Hi Mary-

We appreciate the opportunity to help you in maintaining the proper operation of your Corolla. We are always here to help in any service needs you might have, please don't hesitate to call us.

Thanks again.

10/25/2014 Category: Service
IT service
They seem to be under staffed but the people there are friendly .

LW
LACIE W.
OLDSMOBILE ALERO
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and fast
Give them an A, I was treated very well and I was in and out. Very convenient.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 10/13/2014

Hi Lacie-

Thank you for your business and we will be glad to help you keep your Alero in top shape. Please don't hesitate to contact when we can be of service.

MARY S.
Aurora, MN
09/06/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, honest service.
I felt they explained honestly and thoroughly the services recommended previously for my car.