4.4

Chisholm, MN
TOYOTA RAV4
12/18/2015 Category: Service
Enjoyable visit...
I was pleased by the effecient and courteous service. Met all expectations.

BO
BETH O.
Ely, MN
HONDA CR-V
12/16/2015 Category: Service
Willing to help last minute, and very nice!
Great staff, and willingness! Also very knowledgeable mechanic's!

ET

CODY M.
Grand Rapids, MN
12/12/2015 Category: Service
Very respectful and professional
I got my oil changed and the people in service took very good care of me. They are very down to earth people!

JOSH R.
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
12/12/2015 Category: Service
Iron trail motors
Their service staff are very knowledgable and professional

TK
TIFFANY K.
Pierz, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
12/11/2015 Category: Service
The helpful woman at the counter.
Very flexible with scheduling, everyone was very warm and friendly.

CORY H.
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Perfect.

AJ
ANDREW J.
CHEVROLET TRAX
Nice people, nice place!
Joe in Parts is my contact. He always takes good care of me (as do the rest of the personnel). I will always recommend Iron Trail.

JAMES S.
12/07/2015 Category: Service
Very nice waiting area. I like being told the progress of the work and how much longer it will take to complete.
I had a recall notice and made a appointment to have it attended to. The people in the service department were so nice and made me feel like someone special. I live 35 miles from the service center and they kept asking if I was comfortable and offered to take me anywhere in town if I wanted to go. I noticed that they treated all the customers that way. You don't see that very often in this in this fast world. I would absolutely recommend this business to a friend.

ROBERT H.
Aurora, MN
12/07/2015 Category: Service
Very Helpful and saved my car!
First off let me say that Chris in the service department is one of the best customer service reps in the industry. He explained everything that took place during my visit and is very empathetic when need be. I would be proud to have him represent my company, to my customers, any day.

The mechanics found multiple issues with my car that was caused by the previous place I had gotten my oil changed. Iron Trail had to replace my gaskets among other corrections that the "other" place broke and/or forgot to re-install. My car was completely void of oil and Iron Trail provided me with documentation stating the condition the car was in when it arrived. The gasket work was done for free and all I can say is the "other" place better pray my engine doesn't crap out on me due to their negligence.

Iron Trail is the only place I am taking my car from now on and should have been to begin with. It was purchased from them originally I just never had time to make appointments etc.

EJ
EILEEN J.
TOYOTA PRIUS
12/06/2015 Category: Service
Waiting area
Very comfortable, pleasant area in which to wait with coffee, etc., and snacks available.

CYNTHIA B.
Virginia, MN
TOYOTA RAV4
11/26/2015 Category: Service
Very friendly people.
Excellent service and nice clean dealership

KO
KATHY O.
Britt, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
11/25/2015 Category: Service
Great experience!
From the moment I arrived for my vehicle's appointment, I was impressed by the young lady at the service desk (kind & helpful). The lounge was awesome with the great coffee, other beverages, popcorn and reading materials. The work on my vehicle was satisfactory! I also appreciated getting my vehicle's 'report card' to know what was done and the status of tires, brakes, fluids, etc.

SE
SCOTT E.
Makinen, MN
SCION XB
11/21/2015 Category: Service
fast and on time for appointment
In and out in one hour...great for the things I had done..customer service was great as well..

GN
GEORGE N.
Ely, MN
TOYOTA SIENNA
11/20/2015 Category: Service
Fixed rear brakes on 08 toyota
work done without delay, Efficient service manager