CD
CONNIE D.
Virginia, MN
Hyundai Tucson
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Quick, personable and professional service
I have always taken my Hyundai to Duluth, an hour away. Facing a 3.5 hour trip (both ways) in the winter, I wanted to make sure my car was okay, so I risked taking it to the local Toyota shop (Iron Trails Motors) for a checkup, oil change and tires rotated. They were excellent in all areas!

RODNEY H.
Fast and friendly !

DAVID H.
Virginia, MN
Great experience
Excellent sales person. Did not feel pressured or pushed but he was wonderful at pointing out features on new truck / car.

PH
PAMELA H.
Aurora, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
03/21/2018 Category: Service
very efficient
Arrived before my scheduled appointment the staff was able to get me in. Nice relaxing atmosphere to wait. Very nice staff

LR
LOGAN R.
Hibbing, MN
Saturn Ion
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
I initially came in for an oil change and I also noticed fuel was leaking from my car. When I asked the worker about my gas leak, they actually found a potential recall. Without me saying something about the leak, I would have never known there was a recall and I got everything fixed under warranty. I truly appreciate the hard work these people do and although the wait times are not what they are promised, I know my car will be serviced properly.

MARILYN L.
Buhl, MN
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly great service
Everyone was very helpful and professional

DAVID C.

EDWARD L.
International Falls, MN
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Responsive; accommodating and thorough
Staff is cordial, knowledgeable and willing to communicate with clientele. Costs and recommendations are up-front: no surprises.

PK

MARK R.
Orr, MN
03/13/2018 Category: Service
10000 mile service
Easy and efficient process.
Quick early morning checkup.

PF
PATRICIA F.
Hibbing, MN
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Very good customer service!
Everyone is friendly and eager to accommodate you with anything needed!!

LN
LUCINDA N.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Professional and friendly staff and service. Comfortable and pleasant waiting area.

JJ
JESSE J.
Bovey, MN
Toyota Yaris
03/10/2018 Category: Service
I had recall work done
The service was done well, and im satisfied.

HS
HEATHER S.
Zim, MN
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Always friendly and does good work

MARILYN L.
Buhl, MN
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Very nice people very informative

RL
ROGER L.
Cook, MN
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Get your work done locally.
The staff is friendly and efficient. Appreciate a comfortable place to wait while basic maintenance is done.

PH
PEGGY H.
Tower, MN
02/23/2018 Category: Service
satisfaction with service
As usual the service was outstanding. But I did have a problem with a coupon that was used. It was for a $49 credit
on the oil change. We only got a $10 credit. This still doesn't make sense!

ANTHONY B.
Eveleth, MN
02/22/2018 Category: Service
I brought my car in for 35,000 mile service. I told the service manager that I need the car within and hour. He made sure that this was completed within the time I needed it done. Service tech and service manager were very pleasant and were willing to discuss any concerns I had. It was an excellent experience.

JOHN F.
Biwabik, MN
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Review of service we received on Feb. 5, 2018
The service we received on Feb. 5 was very good. We had to wait a long time to have our electrical wiring checked on our Toyota Sienna van we purchased 2 months ago. However, we were very happy that they were able to locate the problem.

AO