DAVID C.
Apple Valley, MN
Chevrolet Sonic
06/14/2019 Category: Service
They did what needed to be done and quickly!

Nashwauk, MN
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Very efficient and friendly

RZ
ROBERT Z.
06/12/2019 Category: Sales
Everyone was super helpful
Great experience. Our salesman (Troy) was very knowleable with the vehicle we were looking at. Made the buying so easy!!

Ely, MN
06/08/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Don't understand the costs associated with maintenance, every time I go in it seems like there is not a set standard fee for oil changes when there should be.

JOHN M.
Eveleth, MN
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Toyota Sienna Service
This last service appointment was the best one I have had for a long time.

RANDY M.
Aurora, MN
Toyota Tundra 4WD
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Like the people and waiting area

Grantsburg, WI
06/01/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly staff, good deals
The staff was friendly and showed me deals that fit my needs

VM
VICTOR M.
Duluth, MN
06/01/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
I’ve been to lots of GM dealerships over the years. Iron Trail Motors was one of the best experiences that I have had. I will be returning for my next purchase.

Duluth, MN
05/30/2019 Category: Sales
Direct and strait forwarf
Salesman was very nice and easy to deal with.

Babbitt, MN
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Service to my vehicle was performed in a timely manner. Very professional customer service.

HO
HANNAH O.
Gilbert, MN
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
I got called that a part that was ordered to fix my car came in. They were able to get me in that day, dealt with a previous merchant that was paying for their mess up, and brought me my car right back to work!

Eveleth, MN
Toyota Yaris
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
When I arrived, they didn’t have my appointment in their calendar. I showed them the confirmation email on my phone and they took care of my routine maintenance, getting my car in on time.

EK
ELDON K.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
Prompt .. courteous .. & friendly service at all levels. Thanks Iron Trail!

CT
CAITLIN T.
05/16/2019 Category: Sales
Great... but
Dean was great helping us would recomend him 10/10. But after he helped find the vehicle we needed the next person to help us finalize the sale was too pushy on the extra packages which I get it he's a salesman, it was still too much. Then we received multiple emails and phones calls asking for a review which was pretty obnoxious. So yes I would recommend going to see Dean to buy a vehicle but would also warn that Iron trail is still very pushy even after the sale.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed & was mislead
I recently had my oil changed and snow tires taken off. The previous time I thought I had the plastic under the car replaced (it was damaged when I hit something on the interstate.). The plastic had come loose around a wheel and I had it looked at. They couldn’t do much to fix it because it was missing some parts which I didn’t realize when it was installed. I also realized that they only replaced the one wheel well and not the whole plastic. I had specifically asked when the part was ordered if it was to replace the whole thing and I was told yes. I was very disappointed when I realized it wasn’t. I would have never invested that much money for a piece to be put in when it wasn’t going to stay secure. It was over $300. Now I have to have it fixed again the right way. Just really disappointed and frustrated

HL
HOWARD L.
Nashwauk, MN
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Silverado Service
This is the third time I filled out this survey. The service met my expectations..

GH
GARY H.
Babbitt, MN
05/02/2019 Category: Service
People
I like the people there & the way things get done

PK
PAUL K.
Bigfork, MN
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Quick response
Iron Trails always is on top of things and not buried by them.

JEFFREY D.
Finland, MN
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
Terrible service
Had issues with window not rolling down 5 weeks after purchase. Made appt, brought truck in they didn't have part. Made appt and had to cancel because of snow rescheduled and when arrived they hadn't ordered part because "GMC owners tend to not keep appts and they like to bill GMC owners for parts before they do the work".. I live 70 miles away. They wasted my time and and trashed GMC owners. Will never ever go back to Iron Trail motors and will tell everyone not to trust these people.

FM
FRANK M.
Ely, MN
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and check up
Very friendly and qualified people working there