4.4

Hoyt Lakes, MN
Chevrolet Colorado
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Recall appointment
The staff at Iron Trail are customer friendly and very efficient.

Ely, MN
Chevrolet Spark
02/20/2020 Category: Sales
Typical sales department.
I was pressured into diamond coating and under coating, which is a good idea in N. Minnesota. $800. Was it done? After delivery I called 3 times.Twice to the dealership and once to the salesman's cell phone with a couple of questions. No calls returned. Two years ago I had a battery failure in another car that I had purchased from Iron Trail. It was 4 pm and I was 1/4 mile away. They sent someone out to jump it and brought it into the shop although it was close to closing time. I live 50 miles away. They replaced the battery and when I got home I saw a big dent in the front of the hood below sight from the interior. The car was immaculate. It looked to me like something had impacted the hood while it was up during the battery replacement. $500 in body work that I had done by a Chevy dealership where I live. I didn't contact Iron Trail because I knew they would deny it. Seems most dealerships just want your cash and once you're out the door don't give a shit. I've got friends that also have had issues with this dealership.

KW
KAREN W.
Ely, MN
GMC Terrain
02/20/2020 Category: Sales
Happy Cars -- Happy Owners
We have bought 2 cars now from Iron Trail Motors & love them both!

CA
CHERYL A.
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Allen was super nice.
I don't know where vehicles get washed at Iron Trail, but would have been nice to get a clean truck back.

RONALD M.
Britt, MN
02/15/2020 Category: Service
5,000 mile maintenance went well-no problem
No problems. Friendly personnel at service counter.

KC

ROGER M.
Iron, MN
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly..
Dean was friendly, courteous, knowlegable,and answered all my questions.

Virginia, MN
02/06/2020 Category: Sales
It's the little things
My experience is that the sales person is what carries Iron Trail Motors. Eric paid attention to what I wanted. He didn't push me, and I felt could trust him. In the process of purchasing my van, I also interacted with Garrett who was also consistent in looking out for my best interest after hearing me out. The garage staff were great to accommodate as well. Thank you to this team that worked with me!

Toyota Avalon
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Tire rotation
Routine service and vehicle check was good and I will continue to bring vehicle to Iron Trail.

TD
TANYA D.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Efficient, friendly and professional.
Iron Trail employees are professional and friendly. Really enjoy having vehicle maintained there.

Eveleth, MN
02/04/2020 Category: Sales
Customer service
Friendly staff!!

JOSEPH G.
02/02/2020 Category: Sales
Gave me the deal I wanted
excellent

BRIAN M.
Side Lake, MN
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Highlander Wheel alignment
Had my Highlander in for a wheel alignment thought it was to be $129, turned out they need to replace a bolt, not covered under warranty (only 17,00 miles on vehicle), Ended up paying $192 Labor and $30 for bolt. BM

Aurora, MN
Chevrolet Cruze
01/28/2020 Category: Service
They sell lemons
They sell lemons.
Amanda O. from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/01/2020

Good morning

Is there anything I can assist you with on a vehicle you purchased with us? Here at Iron Trail we try to provide excellent customer service and be very transparent and honest with our customers.

Thanks again, I look forward to hearing from you!

KYLE S.
Duluth, MN
01/26/2020 Category: Service
Very efficient
Service was completed very quickly without waiting.