4.4

Latest Review about 2 months ago

DONALD H.
Tower, MN
07/05/2017 Category: Service
Empioyees very courteous and helpfull.
Very satisfied doing busines with them.. answered all questions I asked.

NS
NINA S.
Aurora, MN
FORD FREESTYLE
07/02/2017 Category: Service
Fast didn't try to sell me every little part

BA
BRUCE A.
Cook, MN
TOYOTA AVALON
06/29/2017 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Service dept. was able to accomadate me on short notice. Vehicle was ready before time promised, and service employee's were all friendly and courteous

ANTHONY B.
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Service was excellent.
I made called to make an appointment for the 25,000 mile service on our Toyota Camry. Iron Trail was able to get me in the next day at the time of day I requested. When I brought the car in for service, I was promised service would be completed in one hour and it was.

TP
TIMOTHY P.
Virginia, MN
CHEVROLET IMPALA
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Fast service
In and out rather quick. Great employees and excellent service!

DONALD H.
Gilbert, MN
06/22/2017 Category: Service
In and out of the shop quickly
Good and fast service

DEBRA M.
06/22/2017 Category: Service
shop employees
Iron Trail has a good crew in the shop.

JOHN H.
Tower, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
06/21/2017 Category: Service
satisfaction is a common virtue
I was treated by staff as a friend, the service was prompt and satisfactory, and I left a satisfied customer.

TD
THOMAS D.
Cincinnati, OH
TOYOTA PRIUS
06/21/2017 Category: Service
Excellent Plus
The 90,000 mile service was done on time, quickly completed with an unexpected vacuum on the interior. All this was done at a price using discount coupons. Before I left my non-summer home in Cincinnati, I was told the 90,000 mile service would cost more then double what Iron Trail Motors charged me. Another pleasant surprise. Staff is always helpful to point out local stores, restaurants, etc to an "out of towner". We spend our summers at our cabin north of Nashwauk. Although Virginia is over 1 hours drive away, it's so nice to be able to walk across the street to Target, Grandmas, hair salon, Super One grocery, etc. Great location!

AG

DANIEL H.
Britt, MN
06/15/2017 Category: Sales
Great prices
I am pleased with the price of the truck I purchased and have heard Iron Trail is trying to be competitive with pricing. This will go a long way with customers. The service was a great experience as well.

EO
ELIZABETH O.
Virginia, MN
CHEVROLET MALIBU
06/15/2017 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service
Made us feel at home while purchasing a new car.

SANDRA S.
TOYOTA COROLLA
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Toyota service
A + service in time, though, professional, & cutious .

MICHAEL C.

BRYLEIGH S.
Britt, MN
06/04/2017 Category: Service
Prompt service
I like the fact I can get my car in quickly and my appointment didn't take long.