DENNIS W.
Forest Lake, MN
BUICK ENCLAVE
08/10/2015 Category: Service
Friendly service, extremely accommodating, very fast.
Excellent service. If I didn't live so far away, I would always go to this business. I was traveling thru, and had a problem with my turn signal. The lady at the desk got us in right away and we were back on the road within 1/2 hour. Great service!

BF
Barbara F.
08/08/2015 Category: Sales
Sales staff
Pat Horan did an excellent job...friendly, knowledgeable, put me at ease and answered all my questions, professional and a great sense of humor. I will refer him to friends!

GA
GENE A.
08/02/2015 Category: Service
Service was excellent and Lori was wonderful to us.

ROBERT B.
Iron, MN
08/02/2015 Category: Sales
Awesome sales attitude!
Friendly and informative sales people! I described what I wanted in a vehicle and they were able to find it within a day. I will continue to give them my business.

RE
REED E.
Side Lake, MN
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
07/27/2015 Category: Sales
Reed Erickson/Paula Dorn
We liked the fact the sales people (Jon and Justin), Peter Orlich, the general manager, Lori (service manger) and the other people at the service desk all treated us so well and addressed our issues, concerns quickly and efficiently. We went there to buy one vehicle and ended up buying two! Would do it again and look forward to a great working relationship moving forward.

DO
DANIEL O.
Chisholm, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
friendly
won a mustang and traded it in for a Camry the person helping me was friendly

WJ
WAYNE J.
Saint Hilaire, MN
TOYOTA TACOMA
07/23/2015 Category: Sales
Large enough to have a good inventory & small enough to know their vehicles & take the time to get to know the customers to match them with the right vehicle.
From the receptionist who answered the phone to Matt my salesman to Jeff the manager to the business office, Iron Trail Motors is a class act. Friendly helpful no pressure & genuinely concerned that their customers end up with the right vehicle.

RK
RUTH K.
CHEVROLET SPARK
07/23/2015 Category: Sales
I am trail has been more than helpful in helping me obtain a vehicle. First I lease my vehicle and after six months decided to purchase it they did everything to make the process as painless as possible.

MARY S.

DANIELLE C.
FORD F-150
07/18/2015 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Working with Iron Trail Motors and Jon Lind was easy and I was treated great!

TV

WM
WILLIAM M.
TOYOTA SIENNA
07/09/2015 Category: Service
A great line of vehicles, our first Tundra!
We now own our first Toyota truck! We are so happy with our new Tundra! It is again such a pleasure working with Jon Lind. You feel like he is working for you, making sure you get exactly what you want. He works hard with the rest of his team to get you the best deal possible. We ask for him when every we come in.

JEREMY K.
Eveleth, MN
07/07/2015 Category: Service
Heather was very helpful and efficient and answered all the questions I had.
Iron Trail treated me right and answered all the questions I had about my vehicle and my wife's vehicle. Friendly and efficient.

AC
APRIL C.
TOYOTA YARIS
07/06/2015 Category: Sales
Easy Peasy Buying Experience
Iron Trail is great. I was looking for a very specific Yaris and the team found it strait away. The process was smooth. Very easy and open, from the finance dept to driving off the lot. I met the service team and I will not only be bringing the little commuter car for service but my 97 4runner as well. I would highly recommend this business.

DJ
DARLENE J.
TOYOTA COROLLA
07/03/2015 Category: Sales
I like your style
I was very pleased with my experience buying a car from you and especially your salesperson Wes Bruemmer. I told him what I wanted and he really listened concerning price, size of car, etc. The second car I sat in was the one I decided I wanted and looked no further. He did not waste my time trying to show me cars that were larger or pricer than I wanted. He also took the time to answer all the questions I asked him. An excellent salesman. Thank you Wes

JOSEPH B.
07/02/2015 Category: Sales
good customer service
Jon Lind was great at finding what I was looking for

EI
ERIC I.
Mountain Iron, MN
07/01/2015 Category: Service
The people are awesome!
Sales department was very knowledgeable

BJ

DAVID S.
TOYOTA TACOMA
07/01/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, competent service personnel
My work was done well and the staff was great.

Amanda S.
06/22/2015 Category: Sales
Thoughtful and efficient service.
Eric was extremely helpful. I would gladly work with jim when buying my next vehicle.