4.4

KARL S.
Hibbing, MN
02/18/2017 Category: Sales
The people
Always thoughtful and kind sales reps

TINA S.
Virginia, MN
FORD EXPLORER
02/15/2017 Category: Sales
easy and stress free
Friendly and hardworking staff, straight forward and try to get things done efficiently and quickly as possible. My sales associate Zack Deroso was very helpful!

DONALD R.
Babbitt, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
02/13/2017 Category: Service
Friendly place to be.
Staff was great to work with and listened to my needs.

JESSICA M.
Chisholm, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
02/12/2017 Category: Service
Great Experience
We had a great experience at Iron Trail Toyota for our car service. There is a nice waiting room and the staff is very gracious. I had 2 kids with me and the staff was very accommodating to our family.

MICHAEL C.
02/10/2017 Category: Service
Good people
I needed an oil change and they got me in on the same day.

KE
KATHLEEN E.
Ray, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
02/10/2017 Category: Sales
Customer Service
We were both very happy with our purchase and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Our sales man Zach was very patient and very helpful and knowledgeable about vehicles in general.I have told my friends and family about IronTrail Motors.

TERRY S.
TOYOTA CAMRY
02/09/2017 Category: Sales
Very professional with helping buy a new Toyota
Matt Stenlund did a wonderful job with helping us select a new Toyota.

HY
HEATHER Y.
Soudan, MN
TOYOTA PRIUS
02/09/2017 Category: Sales
New car purchase
The entire team was s pleasure to deal with. Zack a great sales man and Cindy handles the finances with ease. I will do business there again for sure!

ANTHONY B.
Eveleth, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
02/02/2017 Category: Service
20,000 Mile service
I was able to get an appointment on the same day I called requesting one. I arrived 10 minutes prior to the appointment, my car was taken in on the appointment time and completed in a very reasonable period of time. The service desk representative checked with me prior to the technician replacing an air filter, actually showing me the filter that was being recommended to be changed and the cost. it was an excellent experience.

TIMOTHY S.
Duluth, MN
02/01/2017 Category: Sales
Great prices and great staff!
My recent buying experience was a great one! Robby was very helpful with the buying process and made it comfortable and seamless! I will definitely be back for future purchases.

CORY H.

THOMAS L.
TOYOTA PRIUS V
01/25/2017 Category: Service
close to home
my app't was for a gps/maps update

MT
MARLENE T.
Kabetogama, MN
TOYOTA AVALON HYBRID
01/23/2017 Category: Service
friendly staff, great service
Gave us a courtesy car to use while our car was in for a recall, called when our car was ready. Appreciate the friendly service

DEBORAH M.
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
01/22/2017 Category: Service
Iron Trail always gives us good service. Hope to continue to do business with them, buying all of our cars from them, in the future.