EJ
EILEEN J.
12/06/2015 Category: Service
Waiting area
Very comfortable, pleasant area in which to wait with coffee, etc., and snacks available.

KIMBERLY B.
Duluth, MN
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
12/04/2015 Category: Sales
Quick and personalized serviced!
I was extremely pleased with the service that I received from Pat Horan.

MT
MITCHELL T.
TOYOTA COROLLA
11/27/2015 Category: Sales
Ease of buying a vehicle.
If you want to go in and buy a car quickly, no bs . . . this place is for you. If you prefer a lengthy, terrible experience, don't visit this dealership.

CYNTHIA B.
11/26/2015 Category: Service
Very friendly people.
Excellent service and nice clean dealership

KO
KATHY O.
Britt, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
11/25/2015 Category: Service
Great experience!
From the moment I arrived for my vehicle's appointment, I was impressed by the young lady at the service desk (kind & helpful). The lounge was awesome with the great coffee, other beverages, popcorn and reading materials. The work on my vehicle was satisfactory! I also appreciated getting my vehicle's 'report card' to know what was done and the status of tires, brakes, fluids, etc.

SE
SCOTT E.
Makinen, MN
SCION XB
11/21/2015 Category: Service
fast and on time for appointment
In and out in one hour...great for the things I had done..customer service was great as well..

GN
GEORGE N.
Ely, MN
TOYOTA SIENNA
11/20/2015 Category: Service
Fixed rear brakes on 08 toyota
work done without delay, Efficient service manager

SA
SHARON A.
11/19/2015 Category: Service
Very Friendly
I always get great friendly service

DJ
DARRYL J.
Tower, MN
11/19/2015 Category: Service
Check dash lights
3 dash lights were on and you sent me to Auto Zone to check them. Then you gave me a bill for $700 plus because the parts have to ordered and be pd for up front and it meant another trip to IT. Also you claimed the tire valve covers were wrong and had to be replaced when they were installed by you in the first place when we gave $800 plus for 4 tires. You need to get your act together at IT.
Peter O. from Iron Trail Motors responded on 11/21/2015

Hi Darryl, thank you for your review.  Our goal is to exceed your expectations.  Please call General Manager Peter Orlich or Service manager, Lori Layman at your earliest convenience to provide further details.  They are available at 218 741 2355.  We hope you allow us the opportunity to regain your confidence.

NK
NICOLE K.
NISSAN VERSA
11/19/2015 Category: Sales
Great place to buy a car.
Friendly and professional service. They keep the customer in mind with everything they do.

SF
SUSAN F.
11/18/2015 Category: Service
Oil change/recall
Was notified of what had to be done on recall..part needed to be ordered. Was given the option of keeping car there overnight or rescheduling

DONALD W.
Climax, MI
JEEP COMPASS
11/17/2015 Category: Sales
friendly sales staff
I was comming from out of state to by a vehicle I reviewed on line. After several conversations with the sales staff I decided to purchase the suv...I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the sale staff was realizing that I has a long drive back . They processed the paper work quickly and I was on my way. There were follow up emails if I had any questions.i couldn't ask for a better experience .

HO
HANNAH O.
11/14/2015 Category: Service
25,000 Check Up
My experience at Iron Trail was great! They were fast and efficient!

MICHAEL S.
Pengilly, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
11/14/2015 Category: Service
Highlander oil change and tire rotation
Always fast dependable service.

ED
EUGENE D.
Babbitt, MN
11/14/2015 Category: Sales
Good salesman, Matt
Matthew Stenlund was very helpful, explaining the electronics, and other equipment, on our new Camry. Courteous, followed up with phone call next day.

AJ
ANDREW J.
CHEVROLET TRAX
11/12/2015 Category: Service
Kind people
My visit was outlined with kind faces and kind words. Quick, accurate service and great amenities in the waiting room kept my comfortable while my Trax was getting serviced.

CP
CHARLES P.
Bovey, MN
11/11/2015 Category: Service
It was great!
My wife and I were treated with kindness and respect. We were informed about our car problems and were provided quick service for our needs thankyou.

PB
PATRICIA B.
Chaska, MN
11/06/2015 Category: Service
Good service - will be back
Friendly, efficient service with a pleasant waiting area.

CYNTHIA B.
Thief River Falls, MN
11/01/2015 Category: Sales
friendly, helpful and understanding sales associates. wonderful service manager whom is very knowledgable and helpful.
I would purchase from Iron trail again. They are worth the drive.

PO