4.4

SR
SHELLEY R.
Hibbing, MN
05/15/2017 Category: Service
The dealership always takes care of my maintenance needs quickly, professionally and for what I think is a reasonable price.

SD
SANDRA D.
Pengilly, MN
05/15/2017 Category: Service
I bought the Rav4 there and was happy with the treatment so am going back for service.
I have recommended Iron Trail Motors to a few of my co-workers and in fact one went and purchased a truck there.

MF
MARY LOU F.
Orr, MN
CHRYSLER TOWN
05/14/2017 Category: Sales
Super deals
We were just driving thru looking and spotted the car. The staff was great, did all the work and even delivered the car right to our door, what more can you ask for. When its time to look for a pickup, will definitely go there. Very happy with car and all around service.

SF

Virginia, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
05/06/2017 Category: Sales
The great people
Everything went great in for a tire rotation on my new rav

TH
TRISHA H.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
05/03/2017 Category: Service
Car Maintenance
Took soon time but was done right

JOANNE H.

Gilbert, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
04/30/2017 Category: Service
Shop work
Got pick up in on time and got it in an out in resonable amount of time.

HK

Ely, MN
TOYOTA PRIUS V
04/29/2017 Category: Service
It's close to home
ITM treats my car and I very well.

BW
BRYAN W.
Mountain Iron, MN
GMC ACADIA
04/26/2017 Category: Sales
New to us car
Great service by Eric and all involved

CO
CAROLEDITA O.
Pengilly, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
04/24/2017 Category: Service
Communication terrible
My appointment was for a brake inspection and estimate. My service advisor had to ask for help with every, single, blessed step of my visit. I don't blame him; I suspect he was left on his own with inadequate training. I left with an estimate that was unclear and did not include labor, so I called the next day. The advisor who answered was not interested in addressing my question, and clearly wanted me off the phone. He transferred my call to Parts. They were irrelevant to my question. I canceled the appointment I had made to have the service performed.

CV

Grand Rapids, MN
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Best service!!!
Everyone is so nice and they let us bring our dog, Zoey in to wait with us. She loves all the socializing!!!

GG
GARY G.
Hibbing, MN
TOYOTA RAV4 HYBRID
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Service is great
I like having me vehicle serviced there