TO

Duluth, MN
TOYOTA AVALON
08/28/2015 Category: Sales
Make you feel welcome...
Not only a warm greeting but listen to us with informative information about the vehicle to be purchased...

FL
FLOYD L.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
08/28/2015 Category: Service
Expert diagnostics from the service department and reasonable cost to the repair.

ALISSA S.
Tower, MN
CHEVROLET TAHOE
08/27/2015 Category: Sales
Excellent Experience
Patrick did a great explaining everything. I felt very comfortable. He was very knowledgeable too.

BRADLEY B.
Chisholm, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
08/27/2015 Category: Sales
friendly & helpful
Excellent experience. Sales department is very friendly and paperwork was quick & effortless. Very satisfied with our new truck! 🌞

HO
HANNAH O.
TOYOTA RAV4
08/25/2015 Category: Service
Oil Change and Bad News
I am very sorry to say that again I have not received the best service. My oil change was completed and done correctly and I appreciate that. I also was having a problem with my tire sensor so they checked and found a small screw "barley" in my tire. It was replaced as needed and I was charged 99 dollars for labor for such a small job because they had to reset my computer because something wasn't right. Well my car is brand new and a computer problem shouldn't exist. Iron trail did give me a free oil change and car washes for this inconvenience. I appreciate that but am still very unsatisfied.
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/27/2015

Hannah -

Thank you for your review. As you know our goal is to exceed your expectations. Please call Peter or Lori at the store (218)741-2355 at your earliest convenience. We want to know more about your experience.

EV
EVERETT V.
Cook, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
08/25/2015 Category: Service
It's okay.
I know a couple of people there. That's the main reason why I go there. I like Iron Trail's selection.

CHRISTINE M.
Ely, MN
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
08/24/2015 Category: Service
Job was not completed properly
Had oil change and tire rotation. Oil plug was not put on tight enough and ended up having to go elsewhere to get it fixed and buy oil as I was down 1 quart
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/27/2015

Christine -

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As you can imagine our goal is to provide excellent customer service. Please call Peter or Lori at 218.741.2355 to discuss the experience you had in our service department. Again, thank you for the review.

Janis P.
Cotton, MN
08/24/2015 Category: Sales
Respectful
We have been shopping around for a Toyota Highlander for weeks. It has been both stressful and frustrating for the most part. We came to iron trail and were greeted and helped by Matt Stenlund. He was confident without being pushy. He took time to answer any questions while being respectful of our time and intelligence. He made our trip to Iron Trail Motors a great experience. It was a pleasure to give him our business.

TL
THOMAS L.
Ely, MN
TOYOTA PRIUS V
08/20/2015 Category: Service
closest to home
Iron Trail Motors treat me well.

JOSH R.
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
08/18/2015 Category: Service
Friendly professional service
The shop people are always friendly and well informed

JIM W.
Grand Forks, ND
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
08/18/2015 Category: Service
Very helpful when I needed service
While visiting from out of town I had an issue with the car. When I called they said to bring it in "no appointment necessary". The car was repaired quickly and I was on my way. Thank you.

GK
GARY K.
TOYOTA COROLLA
08/17/2015 Category: Sales
very accomadating
They are very interested in keeping my business. I've bought three new vehicles from them.

JOSEPH S.

BF
BARBARA F.
TOYOTA RAV4
08/14/2015 Category: Sales
Reliable. Good reputation, excellent sales and service
Excellent sales staff, service close to home, excellent reputation

NY
NANCY Y.
CHEVROLET BLAZER
08/14/2015 Category: Sales
Customer service was great
All in all the service was great but I believe that another sales representative could of helped me. I felt that the sales representative that was helping me was helping to many customers at once.

LH
LYNDON H.
Chisholm, MN
FORD EXPLORER
08/10/2015 Category: Sales
Contracts done in a timely matter
The salesman was forward on the information on the vehicle. He handled the paper work on a timely matter,

DENNIS W.
Forest Lake, MN
BUICK ENCLAVE
08/10/2015 Category: Service
Friendly service, extremely accommodating, very fast.
Excellent service. If I didn't live so far away, I would always go to this business. I was traveling thru, and had a problem with my turn signal. The lady at the desk got us in right away and we were back on the road within 1/2 hour. Great service!

BF
Barbara F.
08/08/2015 Category: Sales
Sales staff
Pat Horan did an excellent job...friendly, knowledgeable, put me at ease and answered all my questions, professional and a great sense of humor. I will refer him to friends!

GA
GENE A.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
08/02/2015 Category: Service
Service was excellent and Lori was wonderful to us.