4.4

DEBORAH B.
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service Exceptional in Service area
With the newest owners, a paradigm shift to customer service has prevailed! Prev owners had crabby people in their front line service area. Hated going there but that has changed. Love the new owners and their staff. Always helpful and honest. Appreciate that.

NJ
NANCY J.
CHEVROLET TRAX
03/12/2017 Category: Service
Oil change, recall, tire rotation
Very good

TH
TERRY H.
Cohasset, MN
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD
03/12/2017 Category: Sales
Purchase of a 2017 Tundra
Eric has been great to work with!

Shane B.
03/10/2017
Service and employees
The service and employees were awesome and very helpful

AJ
ALAN J.
Hibbing, MN
TOYOTA RAV4
03/09/2017 Category: Service
Completely satisfied with you service.
Completely satisfied with you service.

DAVID W.
Grand Rapids, MN
RAM 2500
03/08/2017 Category: Sales
After the sale customer service is terrible
After I bought my vehicle the customer service was terrible. It took a week of me calling to get a response from the dealership to discuss different issues that arose right after I purchased my truck. When my wife brought my truck in to get it worked on the dealership did not have a linen to use for the day that we we promised. When she brought the truck home they had not fixed all the issues. The communication between their departments is non existent.

JOHN M.
TOYOTA SIENNA
03/06/2017 Category: Service
Service appointment on my Toyota Sienna.
My appointment went well. Everything I needed done was done and I hope it was done well. The only problem was I asked to service see if they would change the battery in my Toyota remote door opener. I was told it was too old (12 years old) and it could not be done. Needed to buy a new one for around $220.00. I went to Duluth on Friday and had the battery changed at Batteries Plus for $9.50. Disappointed!!!

MICHAEL M.
Orr, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
03/03/2017 Category: Service
Good repair experience
I brought my 2012 Camry in for completion of a recall. When I arrived they found out I had 2 more recalls that hadn't been done. They were able to get all 3 done while it was there. They were courteous and explained what was done to my car.

FM
FRANK M.
Ely, MN
03/03/2017 Category: Sales
Having to redo the optional seal/undercoat & misleading information as to warranty oil changes cost a star
Inspite of the issues, I would recommend this dealership to anyone,issues were resolved professionally. Thank you.

BV
BRANDIE V.
TOYOTA RAV4
03/03/2017 Category: Service
Tahoe experience
Great customer service, did everything they could to make me happy with my purchase!

JEREMY K.
03/01/2017 Category: Service
Friendly
Nice employees dressed professionally with great smiles!

THOMAS M.
TOYOTA AVALON
02/27/2017 Category: Service
Got me in quickly and fixed problem

DONALD G.
Bovey, MN
02/26/2017 Category: Sales
Good salesperson. Low pressure.
Pat Horan was very helpful in every way. Knowledgeable of the product, and friendly. Not pushy.

TL

Hibbing, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
02/22/2017 Category: Sales
Very courteous staff
Was very impressed dealing with Matt Stenlund. He listened to what I wanted, answered all my questions, had great suggestions and questions for me, and was never pushy to sell. After my vehicle was purchased, he was excellent in showing/teaching me how to use all the new features of the vehicle. Everyone from the receptionist, the financial department, and other salespeople were very courteous and genuine. Was very comfortable dealing with Iron Trail Motors.