Amanda S.
06/22/2015 Category: Sales
Thoughtful and efficient service.
Eric was extremely helpful. I would gladly work with jim when buying my next vehicle.

TG
THEODORE G.
TOYOTA SIENNA
06/19/2015 Category: Service
Friendly employees

Joyce S.
06/18/2015 Category: Sales
New Vehicle
We enjoyed our experience buying our Rav4 from salesman Wes. He is so easy to work with. We knew what we wanted and he found it for us. The blue crush color is beautiful. Also good seeing Cindy again. Such a friendly local place to do business. Thank you.

RICHARD C.
06/17/2015 Category: Sales
no pressure & top notch info
All my questions were answered completely my salesperson was honest personable& very knowledgeable. Great experience

DIANE C.
Hibbing, MN
06/15/2015 Category: Sales
Great showcase for vehicles!
After checking out several businesses for trucks,we found the best deal at Iron Trails. Our salesman made the sale a great experience . He covered all aspects of the vehicle and we love the truck.

STEVEN M.
06/11/2015 Category: Sales
Price was right
Salesman sold us the car on Saturday and they fired him on Monday. He was a very nice young man. This did not leave us with a good opinion of the business. The Skytta ownership group has fired employees like this in the past. I will now switch my business across town to the Waschke GM dealer..This will be my last purchase from Iron Trail.

RF
ROGER F.
Grand Rapids, MN
TOYOTA PRIUS
06/01/2015 Category: Service
Service department
The people at the service desk need some training in interacting with customers. For example, don't leave someone who you were just speaking with standing there while you ignore them to talk to someone else who just walked up. That person should be the one to wait. Also, I had to go back for further instruction as the first answer I got on a particular operation of my vehicle did not work. In addition, I returned to the dealership once I saw the dark spots that were left on the upholstery in my vehicle so they could be cleaned by them. I will probably not be returning to Iron Trail if I can get better service in Bemidji.
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 06/05/2015

Roger -

First and foremost please accept our appologies. As you can imagine our goal is to make you feel welcome while embracing your business. Clearly we failed to deliver; for that we appologize. Please call General Manager, Peter Orlich at 218.741.2355 to discuss the details of your visit. The only way we can learn and grow is with feedback like yours. Our goal is to earn your business however possible. Again, our appologies.

Iron Trail Management

DANA P.
Embarrass, MN
GMC ACADIA
06/01/2015 Category: Service
prompt oil change and courtesy transportation

MICHAEL C.
05/26/2015 Category: Service
added tonneau cover
They did a great job when they added a tonneau cover to my chevy truck.

MARY S.
Aurora, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
05/26/2015 Category: Service
Frriendly atmosphere.
They keep the customer informed.

JOHN B.
International Falls, MN
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
05/25/2015 Category: Sales
Iron Trails is very helpful!
Everyone I talked to was very helpful and friendly. We got a great deal at Iron Trail Motors!

LW
LESLIE W.
Gilbert, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
05/20/2015 Category: Service
Not high pressure salespeople
Brad Hejda was courteous, professional and very helpful. We appreciated that he did not pressure us. Joe the service manager was helpful and friendly. He appraised our old SUV.

CHRISTINE M.
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
05/15/2015 Category: Service
friendly people
was able to get In for service the day I called

GH
Gerry H.
Hibbing, MN
05/12/2015 Category: Sales
Experience
Our experience maybe a bit different than the usual. Purchased a SUV Aug'14. Liked everything about it but not a good fit for us. Discussed the problem with management and worked with Ben Shaff. We are now happily driving a new Toyota Rave 4. Thanks to all.

JO
JEROLD O.
Marble, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
05/10/2015 Category: Service
Take good care of car
I was very satisfied with service of car. The appt. was on time, serviceman was helpful & pleasant

DJ
DARRYL J.
Tower, MN
TOYOTA RAV4
05/07/2015 Category: Service
car shakes
To soon to tell as I have not been on a highway that is smooth enough.

TL
THOMAS L.
TOYOTA PRIUS V
05/07/2015 Category: Service
Closest Toyota shop to Ely. Plus, they treat my PriusV and me, very well.
Tops.

Scott H.
05/07/2015 Category: Sales
2015 Silverado LS
I will start off by saying I've bought and sold many vehicles in my young 36 years and mostly stuck to my local dealership when buying new, that being said dealing with Iron trail was a breath of fresh air. I new exactly what my trade was worth going into this deal and of course I got less than a high book offer. I explained to the sales manager that I wanted a new dealer relationship and we ended up making a deal for a fare trade. The salesman was kind and helped out as much as he could, Nice guy. There was a problem with accessories. I felt this was handled poorly and was told nothing as far as when the accessories would be in. When I have ordered things in the past the service people knew exactly when the items would be delivered so I had piece of mind. I expected the salesman to "get on it" he fell short in that aspect. I consider everything important right down to the little things not just the selling of the vehicle. My over all experience of Irontrail was good and look forward to working with them again.

JOHN M.
TOYOTA SIENNA
05/03/2015 Category: Service
Van Work
The appointment went well except when they service department had to send someone out to an auto store to find 1 tail light bulb. Nothing on hand

HO
HANNAH O.
TOYOTA RAV4
05/02/2015 Category: Service
Great Service-Not So Great on Time
Iron trail has taken great care of me and my car but every time I go in its at least 2 hours.