4.4

DONALD G.
Bovey, MN
02/26/2017 Category: Sales
Good salesperson. Low pressure.
Pat Horan was very helpful in every way. Knowledgeable of the product, and friendly. Not pushy.

TL
ne plus ultra

MARIE L.
02/22/2017 Category: Sales
Very courteous staff
Was very impressed dealing with Matt Stenlund. He listened to what I wanted, answered all my questions, had great suggestions and questions for me, and was never pushy to sell. After my vehicle was purchased, he was excellent in showing/teaching me how to use all the new features of the vehicle. Everyone from the receptionist, the financial department, and other salespeople were very courteous and genuine. Was very comfortable dealing with Iron Trail Motors.

GM
GAIL M.
Soudan, MN
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
02/21/2017 Category: Service
Great and fast service. Very courteous staff.

BL
BETTY L.
Virginia, MN
FORD F-150
02/19/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change - Truck
Friendly, reasonably quick, not pushy.

KARL S.
02/18/2017 Category: Sales
The people
Always thoughtful and kind sales reps

TINA S.
Virginia, MN
FORD EXPLORER
02/15/2017 Category: Sales
easy and stress free
Friendly and hardworking staff, straight forward and try to get things done efficiently and quickly as possible. My sales associate Zack Deroso was very helpful!

DONALD R.
Babbitt, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
02/13/2017 Category: Service
Friendly place to be.
Staff was great to work with and listened to my needs.

JESSICA M.
Chisholm, MN
02/12/2017 Category: Service
Great Experience
We had a great experience at Iron Trail Toyota for our car service. There is a nice waiting room and the staff is very gracious. I had 2 kids with me and the staff was very accommodating to our family.

MICHAEL C.
02/10/2017 Category: Service
Good people
I needed an oil change and they got me in on the same day.

KE
KATHLEEN E.
Ray, MN
02/10/2017 Category: Sales
Customer Service
We were both very happy with our purchase and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Our sales man Zach was very patient and very helpful and knowledgeable about vehicles in general.I have told my friends and family about IronTrail Motors.

TERRY S.
TOYOTA CAMRY
02/09/2017 Category: Sales
Very professional with helping buy a new Toyota
Matt Stenlund did a wonderful job with helping us select a new Toyota.

HY
HEATHER Y.
Soudan, MN
TOYOTA PRIUS
02/09/2017 Category: Sales
New car purchase
The entire team was s pleasure to deal with. Zack a great sales man and Cindy handles the finances with ease. I will do business there again for sure!

KC
KARL C.
TOYOTA CAMRY
02/07/2017 Category: Sales
Terrible
Would go to Duluth... don't waste your time with them.

DONALD H.