JO
Effie, MN
TOYOTA TACOMA
05/01/2015 Category: Service
too much recommended service
Service was completed satisfactorily and in a timely manner.

DEBRA L.
International Falls, MN
04/30/2015 Category: Service
Courteous and fast
No issues is always a good thing

RF

DF
DONNA F.
04/24/2015 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I have to say I continue to be pleasantly surprised by the improvement in customer service compared to several years ago. I purposefully stayed away from this dealership for a number of years due to poor service.

BW
BRYAN W.
Mountain Iron, MN
04/17/2015 Category: Service
Good

KC
KATHLEEN C.
CHEVROLET CAPTIVA SPORT FLEET
respect, tiliness and thouroness
exellent customer service!!

AE
APRIL E.
Hibbing, MN
Good service!
I accidentally showed up a day early for my oil change. They still got me in. I live 30 plus minutes away. Really wish there service department was open on Saturdays.

DJ

GF
Gail F.
04/10/2015 Category: Sales
Happy Customer
Just bought my 2nd vehicle from Iron Trail and Wes Bruemmer. Wes is very easy to work with and is very knowledgeable and did not try to pressure me into anything I didn't want. I appreciate that.

DEBORAH C.
Marble, MN
TOYOTA VENZA
04/10/2015 Category: Service
everyone is so friendly and helpful!
I would recommend Iron Trail Motors to all my friends. Thank you for all your help.

JAMES W.
Biwabik, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
04/04/2015 Category: Service
20,000 mile maintenance
Service was fast and complete.

MICHAEL C.
04/02/2015 Category: Sales
iron trail motors
Matt Stenlund the sales guy was great!
He took the time to and made the effort to make sure I got the truck I wanted.

DANIELLE B.
Mountain Iron, MN
04/01/2015 Category: Service
Not happy with the price of my air filter, she never told me it would be 36.00. My husband could of changed it.
nit happy when people don't tell me how much things are. I thought it was all free
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 04/10/2015

Danielle -

Thank you for your review. Our goal is to impress you; not the opposite. Please call Lori Layman at 218.741.2355 to discuss the details of this review. With your help we can improve the experience we provide our customers now and in the future.

SARA M.
Cotton, MN
Scheduling was easy.
Everything was easy, from scheduling to pick up.

TG

CINDY L.
Iron, MN
03/29/2015 Category: Service
First RAV4 Oil Change
Fast service, friendly staff and good coffee.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/30/2015

Cindy-

We appreciate your kind comments on your recent service visit. It's nice to hear that we are delivering the type of service you deserve.

Please call on us whenever you need service and we will be glad to help. Stop by any time and enjoy a cup of coffee.

Thanks

Steve Torrence
General Manager
218-741-2355

CYNTHIA B.
03/29/2015 Category: Sales
Nice clean dealership and very friendly managers
Very easy dealing with the sales staff and finance was excellent to work with. She sure knows her job knowledge and very efficient at her job.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/30/2015

Cynthia-

It was our pleasure to help you with finding that perfect RAV4, we know you're going to enjoy it for a long time to come.

I will pass your kind words on to our Finance Manager, I'm sure she will appreciate your comments.

Thanks,