4.6

Marble, MN
FORD ESCAPE
09/21/2016 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
Staff was very friendly. I got a fair trade for my car. I was happy with my experience at iron Trail Motors

EV
EVERETT V.
Cook, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Supports our local eonomy, fills a need for the vehicles and service close to home
I've purchased one vehicle and leased 3 new vehicles from Iron Trail Motors since 2005. Been treated well socially understanding that that the business is in business to make money. Recently I went to another dealership and received a better deal on a model that Iron Trail Motors does not sell. I will recommend Iron Trail Motors to people who would like the vehicles Iron Trail sells and services. I will be buying or leasing a second vehicle in 18 months. If Iron Trail wants my business the sales people will have to do a better job of selling.

TL

CAROLYN O.
Eveleth, MN
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
07/30/2016 Category: Service
they all work together to get the job done ,
yes I would .

NC
NORMAN C.
International Falls, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Airbag recall
Left small scratch on dashboard

MARSHA R.
Wayzata, MN
TOYOTA SIENNA
07/15/2016 Category: Service
More expensive than in the Twin Cities.
The people were friendly and the work was done promptly. However, it cost about twice as much as the dealer I use in the cities.

JUSTIN K.
Chisholm, MN
TOYOTA SEQUOIA
07/01/2016 Category: Service
warranty work
The service was performed in a timely manner when the vehicle finally came in. However, it took two appointments for it to be done. The first one was to "diagnose it" even after talking with my mechanic over the phone to find out what it was to begin with. An extra day of no vehicle for them to come up with the same answer they had over the phone because "we can't trust another mechanic's diagnosis."

MICHEAL P.
Eveleth, MN
06/03/2016 Category: Service
Good Service
All the Ladies and gentlemen were good kind and efficient! Thank you Service Department.

PB

Aurora, MN
CHEVROLET SONIC
04/23/2016 Category: Sales
Sales person
The Sales person was very nice. He showed everything there was to see and learn bout the car. He was very polite. He knew his business.

DALE M.
Cohasset, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
04/14/2016 Category: Service
Always great service for what we came for. Some dealerships also wash a car when it is in for service and that would be appreciated.
Not sure how this survey works, so I will repeat again, what I stated above. Some dealerships wash a car when it is in for service. That would be appreciated.

WR
WILLIAM R.
Two Harbors, MN
TOYOTA TACOMA
03/30/2016 Category: Sales
Easy to deal with
Fast and easy to deal with

MARY JO P.
03/26/2016 Category: Service
It's the only dealership for Toyota in the area
They were quick and courteous in fixing my Camry--actually, I was quite impressed with the excellent--and fair--customer service. However, I still have reservations when I bring my car in because of so many previous bad repair experiences with Iron Trail prior to August 2015.

AD
ALEXA D.
Mountain Iron, MN
03/11/2016 Category: Service
The coffee and popcorn in the waiting room
Honestly the only reason I gave this a 4 and not a 5 is because they told me I need tires even though my tires are fairly new and just need to be rotated. So that was kinda rude I guess. But yeah. The guy at the desk was super helpful. And the coffee and popcorn in the waiting room was super good.

MN
MICHAEL N.
Bigfork, MN
03/10/2016 Category: Service
Staff very helpful
We were able to get appointment in timely manner that fit our schedule.

EF
EDWARD F.
Orr, MN
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
02/28/2016 Category: Service
good timely service
everyone was friendly and professional

HO
HANNAH O.
02/14/2016 Category: Service
25K Check Up
This is the second time that I have gone to get my oil change and tire rotation and they were done fairly quickly! Keep up the good work!

JOANNE H.
Ely, MN
TOYOTA TACOMA
01/10/2016 Category: Service
friendly, service was on time as scheduled
went well

NK
NICOLE K.
NISSAN VERSA
11/19/2015 Category: Sales
Great place to buy a car.
Friendly and professional service. They keep the customer in mind with everything they do.