4.4

LEXUS NX 200T
11/01/2016 Category: Service
Lexus
Hi

I was so pleased with my visit..Very friendly knowledgeable and attention to detail..

Thank you so much!

Linda Fischer

JOLENE B.
Cedar, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
10/30/2016 Category: Service
great customer service! Very organized and everyone is so very nice.
Excellent. Knowledge on my vehicle was outstanding! Great job! Very happy with the service. Thank you all

PS
PAULA S.
Mountain Iron, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
10/23/2016 Category: Sales
Buying local
I wanted to buy locally but also get a fair price. IronTrail allowed me the fair price so my taxes stay local. The sale staff and business staff were fantastic, friendly, and looked out for the customer. The lounge area was nicely accommodating.

DONALD H.
Gilbert, MN
10/22/2016 Category: Service
In an out usually vety quick
Lori an Jon do very well in the service department taking care of the customer's needs,

JULIE W.
Hibbing, MN
10/22/2016 Category: Service
I didn't buy my truck here, yet they treated me like I've been coming there forever

DEBRA S.
Eveleth, MN
overall service
I had previous business before when I purchased a 94 Dodge Shadow. I was very satisfied with my experience. However, I purchased a RAV 4... and I cannot say I am satisfied. In the first 4 days of owning the car.... it was in my garage for maybe 10 hours if that. I purchased the car on a Saturday.... the next Tuesday I said I wanted out of the deal. I was told it was too late. I then learned I had 3 business days to back out... so I technically had until Wednesday. I was lied to... right to my face. I am only bringing my car there for recalls and/or warranty work. I just had my car in for recall and the northland car service.... my car was much cleaner! but a few places were missed. I was also given a multi inspection sheet.... and it was blank! I am not impressed with the quality of workmanship. Will be the last time I purchase a car from here.

JACK T.

Tower, MN
CHEVROLET TAHOE
10/20/2016 Category: Service
Great Experience
The staff was very helpful and answered all my questions thoroughly. It was a great experience overall and I do recommend Iron Trail Motors to my friends and family.

MN
MARIANNE N.
Mountain Iron, MN
TOYOTA PRIUS C
10/16/2016 Category: Service
Friendly service
Quick and accommodating appointment. Friendly service. Took care of recall.

VJ
VICTORIA J.
Ely, MN
10/15/2016 Category: Service
friendly staff
everyone is always so helpful and nice.

JOHN S.
Gilbert, MN
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
10/12/2016 Category: Service
The friendly, professional, and accommodating people!!
When I called to get an oil change, because of an emergency trip, the gentleman got me in that afternoon. The people there are always so nice and accommodating. I recommend this car dealership to everyone!!

MILTON R.
Saginaw, MN
TOYOTA TACOMA
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Overpriced, Mis-Diagnosed
Took my 2013 Tacoma in for front end noise. Diagnosed at dealership as a bad front passenger wheel bearing. Quoted over $1100 to repair. Quick online scan showed national average cost at $500-600. Cancelled work and took vehicle to another local repair shop. Work was performed for $510 and problem fixed. The kicker was that it was actually the front driver's side bearing, not the passenger side which was faulty. Will never bring my vehicle back to Iron Trail for further servicing.
Peter O. from Iron Trail Motors responded on 10/07/2016

Milton,

I am sorry you felt our pricing was out of line. We strive for fair and honest pricing on all of our repairs and stand by our work and the quality of it.  I looked over the invoice and the quote and found that the technician did indeed state the left front hub assembly had failed.  The left front is the drivers side and not the passenger side as stated in your review.  Our technician did recommend replacing the axle seal as well and we were quoting genuine Toyota parts.  In addition we recommended a four wheel alignment and that was included in our quote and included tax.  Using original equipment parts is always recommended but we do offer aftermarket parts when requested.  Thank you for letting us know about your dissatisfaction on your last visit and we will try to serve you better should you give us another chance.  Thank you Peter Orlich GM

CO
CAROLYN O.
Eveleth, MN
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
10/06/2016 Category: Service
the workers are so friendly they help you right away
the price on my jeep is a little high

MN
MICHAEL N.
Bigfork, MN
10/05/2016 Category: Service
Workers are competent and helpful.
Try to accommodate needs while car is being taken care of.

JESSICA M.
Chisholm, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
10/03/2016 Category: Service
Quick Service
We took our Highlander in for it's scheduled service. The service was completed quickly and the waiting area was comfortable.