JENNY R.
Virginia, MN
10/02/2014 Category: Sales
customer service
very friendly staff and worked with me to get my price thanks
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 10/02/2014

Hi Jenny-

It was a pleasure to work with you on the purchase of your Camry, you have bought one of the nicest and safest vehicles on the road today.

Please let us know if we can be of service to you in the future.

DN
DEANNA N.
Pengilly, MN
10/01/2014 Category: Service
15,000
Ok
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 10/01/2014

Deanna-

Thank you for your business and providing us with your feedback. We truly hope you enjoy your RAV4 and should you have any questions please don't hestitate to contact us.

AE
APRIL E.
09/24/2014 Category: Sales
Great sales representative's
Friendly people nice atmosphere.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/25/2014

April-

We do appreciate your business and glad to hear you had a good experience in buying your RAV4. I know you will enjoy your vehicle, the RAV4 is one of the hottest SUV's on the road today.

With your Toyota Care program we look forward to seeing you in the shop and please don't hestitate to let us know how we can be of service to you.

DANIELLE B.
09/20/2014 Category: Service
Cindy Babinski
She knows her stuff through and through
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/29/2014

Danielle -

Thank you for the compliments. Cindy is an awesome member of our team! What can we do to make this a 5-star experience?

JEREMY K.
Eveleth, MN
09/17/2014 Category: Sales
The explanation of all my options to keep payments low.
The staff is friendly and very helpful for any questions I had asked or wanted to know. They are willing to work with and beat other dealers prices to maintain local business. Dont be afraid to ask questions they are all there to help you find your next new vehicle!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/17/2014

Jeremy-

It was a pleasure doing business with you and am glad we found the right truck. I especially appreciate the kind words with regards to your experience. Please let us know how we can be of service in the future.

JN
JASON N.
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
09/12/2014 Category: Service
NOT Very Happy
I brought my Tundra in for its 15,000 mile service. I told the service staff that I would also like my squeaky seat looked at under warranty, and that my front passenger tire was leaking. I picked the truck up and the sevice desk told me they couldn't find a leak in the tire and the seat did not squeak. I got in my truck to leave and the seat continued to squeak, and about 5 miles down the road my TPS alarm went on. I was able to make it back to my hometown and stopped in to the local garage that found a nail in my front passenger tire and repaired it. I am starting to wonder if they look at my truck at all......
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/16/2014

Hi Jason, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. As you can imagine it is never our goal to disappoint you or your level of expectations when doing business here; our customers are our biggest asset. With that said, I invite you to contact Steve directly to discuss the events outlined in your review. We view experiences both good, bad and inbetween as learning experiences. In short, we appreciate you helping us become better. We look forward to speaking with you.

JACK T.
09/11/2014 Category: Service
service
was very pleased with the installation of the mud flaps . done ontime and very freindly.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/11/2014

Thank you Jack, we appreciate being able to do business with you. We look forward to seeing you in the future-enjoy the RAV4!

MARY S.
09/06/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, honest service.
I felt they explained honestly and thoroughly the services recommended previously for my car.

Jack T.
09/06/2014 Category: Sales
easy to deal with,
Mike was a great salesman. very friendly and helpful with all the set up of our new rave 4.
made the whole process very easy, all the people involved in outr sale.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/06/2014

Mr. Trenberth-

I sure do appreciate hearing about your experience at Iron Trail Toyota we try hard to make every customer experience like this. Enjoy your RAV4, you're driving one of the best vehicles on the road today.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

JOSHUA W.
09/03/2014 Category: Sales
Great place to buy a car
I just purchased a new vehicle from Iron Trail. The staff was friendly and I had an enjoyable experience. Thanks everyone
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/03/2014

Joshua-

It was a pleasure doing business with you. I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience, we pride ourselves on making sure that our customers receive a world class experience.

Thanks again, please let us know if we can do anything for you.

ME
Mary E.
Marcell, MN
09/02/2014 Category: Sales
prius owner
Thanks for the efforts of everyone at Iron Trial. We enjoyed working with Jared, Fritz and Pat who pulled together exactly what we were looking for for a fair price. Thanks all
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/02/2014

Hi Mary-

We truly appreciate your business and am glad you were able to get the vehicle you wanted. We work off of the philosophy of " fast, fair and friendly" and it sounds like we were able to provide that for you.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Thanks again for your business.

ALISSA S.
Tower, MN
CHEVROLET TAHOE
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Everyone is so helpful and knowlegdable.
Thank you for fixing my vehicle, my brakes work great now!

LP
LAWRENCE P.
Chisholm, MN
08/31/2014 Category: Service
the people who run it
the tech guy was done sooner then was told to me at first.

DK
DAN K.
08/24/2014 Category: Sales
Timely matter
They came out in a timely matter when I was looking.. And process was in good time. The only thing I would change about it was he had to keep running to other building for paper work.. But this was my first time dealing with iron trail and I will be going back in future!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/24/2014

Dan-
Thank you for your purchase, your business is important to us. I apologize for our computer issues that caused the back and forth but we do appreciate your patience.
Thanks again, stop by and say hi when you're in the area.

CALVIN H.
08/22/2014 Category: Sales
local place to buy a chevy truck
get back to chevy after being away since 2002.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/23/2014

Welcome back to the wonderful world of Chevy. You will truly enjoy what the new Silverado has to offer. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the dealership.

WM
William M.
Ely, MN
08/18/2014 Category: Sales
A Pleasure working with Jon
Yet again it was a pleasure working with Jon Lind. He was able to answer all our questions and helped work out a reasonable deal with our trade-in. I got 41.4 mpg on my first trip from Ely to Ash River with the car in cruise most of the time! Very happy! Now we have a Sienna and a Camry. A new Tundra is next is a few years.

Bill

TRACY M.
Ely, MN
08/14/2014 Category: Service
convenient
Had miscommunication with person scheduling and those doing work so had to wait, but they were very apologetic and nice.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/15/2014

Tracy-
I'm sorry to hear of the delay in services, our employees try and do the best to provide our customers with the best experience possible. I would like to ask t5hat the next time you need service that you contact me directly and I will be there to ensure a world class experience.

Thanks

ALISSA S.
Tower, MN
CHEVROLET TAHOE
08/11/2014 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and helpful!
Patrick and Gary were really nice and knowledgeable. It was a great experience!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/11/2014

Thank you Alissa! We're here to help you.

WN
WILLIAM N.
TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
08/10/2014 Category: Service
local
Always get good service
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/11/2014

Mr. Nagel-

We truly do appreciate your business and wish you the best of service with your Camry. We are only a phone call away when you need something.

Thanks again,

Efficient and timely
Friendly and prompt service
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/07/2014

Mr. Lind-

It truly was a pleasure helping you find the RAV4 you wanted and we hope you enjoy it for years to come. We look at the purchase as just the start of the relationship and want you to know that we are to service all your automotive needs.

Thanks for your business.