AW
ALEXANDRA W.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Repair
Repair to my RAV4 was quick and efficient. They even had a driver to get me to work and pick me up when my car was finished. They are the best!

MT
MICHELLE T.
Deer River, MN
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I don’t have a Toyota dealer in my town so it was convenient for me while on vacation to get an appointment for my oil change. I was in and out in less than a half hour. It was perfect!!!

PC
PATRICK C.
Duluth, MN
09/08/2018 Category: Sales
Staff was great
Jon and Cindy were very easy to work with and no pressure to rush us in to a sale.

Biwabik, MN
09/07/2018 Category: Service
20K,000 mile service
Very thorough and very fast.

EK
ED K.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
25,000 mile checkup and wheel balance
Great!

Virginia, MN
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Informative in progress
Let me know when my vehicle was beginning worked on and what all was getting done.

Gilbert, MN
Toyota Avalon
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Service is 5 star, please no more surveys
Auto service is good, but follow up surveys are annoying.

Virginia, MN
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled serbice
You did just fine

BONNIE S.
Cloquet, MN
08/25/2018 Category: Sales
Iron Trail Motors
Liked that the cars had price tags and no pressure sales man was there for questions. Was able to shop with out all of the pressure! Thank you.

JZ
JAMES Z.
Babbitt, MN
GMC Terrain
08/24/2018 Category: Sales
Warranty
18 days after buying a vehicle, the transmission started having problems and Iron Trail said they would not apply the 30 day warranty to fixing the problem because I had gone over the allowed mileage. The state of Minnesota has a used car warranty law that states car dealerships for used vehicles under 36,000 miles are warrantied for up to 30 days or 2,500 miles. The car I bought had only gained 2,000 miles and the dealership still refused to warranty

JOHN H.
Eveleth, MN
08/20/2018 Category: Service
A history of poor service
In the last few years - really since Lauri left as service manager, service has deteriorated.
1. Brought in for an oil change plus other minor stuff. Oil change was not done or billed. Had to go back to get it done.
2. Another oil change. Once home I noticed serious oil leakage onto garage floor. Filter or oil pan plug had not been tightened.
3. Recently I had a flat on I-35 from a puncture. When I tried to change it I found the lug nuts to be so distorted from the impact wrenches used in your shop (never been anywhere else for tire rotation) that I could not get the wrench on the nuts. Result - 4 hours on the edge of the road and $$$ for service
4. At my most recent service I asked that all the nuts be checked and got an OK from the service counter. At home I found that the nuts had not been checked and were all distorted. I replaced them all myself.
We bought this vehicle new from Iron Trail and have had all the service done with you. We will not be back.

Coleraine, MN
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
08/20/2018 Category: Sales
Bucket parade
Sales person was polite but not very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were buying. Then, as we waited for financing and paperwork, we were paraded around the facility with a bucket to get cheap trinkets (key chain, can coolies, etc) and honestly felt embarrassed... Overall experience was okay but not my best when it comes making such a large purchase.

CR
Very helpful sales consultants

JOHN B.
Esko, MN
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Great place to buy and service my vehicles

LR
LOGAN R.
Hibbing, MN
Saturn Ion
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Quality Work
I have always had a positive experience here, although my car is beat up to a pulp, they don’t try to fix everything because they know I don’t want to. They’re very nice. I will always come back.

MICHELE P.
Hibbing, MN
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Not Happy
As far as the work done I am happy what I'm not happy about is the service agreement I was talked into buying when I was working with the financial girl. I feel I was mislead as to what that contract would cover so I'm not too happy with Iron Trail right now.

DONOVAN S.
Tower, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
Scheduled an oil change and tire rotation, service advisor stated it would take 30 to 40 minutes, it took 1 hour and 50 minutes. Wondering if a scheduled appointment is worth scheduling or just show up? Will try it again, before i don't recommend it.

JAMES S.
Trailer hitch
Work was done on time and was done professionally.

KV
KEVIN V.
Embarrass, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Took my vehicle in for a oil change, that was fine. My prior oil change I had the do a tire rotation, seemed ok until I was driving my vehicle and it sounded like I hat a flat tire, pulled over and looked at the tires, none seemed low, proceeded home. After getting home and parking the vehicle I took off the hub caps one at a time and checked the lug nuts for tightness, started passenger front, good, passenger rear, good, driver side rear good, driver side front 4 out of 5 lug nuts loose, I talked and spoke to the Service Manager and he said he was sorry for the inconvenience and said the next oil change would be complimentary, brought the vehicle in for the oil change and the person at the Service desk said he would have the Service Manager come and talk to me. Never happened, I was told the technician and the Manager look at the affected wheel, said they found nothing, never spoke to the Service Manager went to get my keys and paperwork for my oil change and they charged me for it, communication there is terrible, if that wheel would have came off it could have hurt or killed myself and other people, very poor customer service.

TERRY S.
2018 Chev truck free servicing
Done well- just wished I had a few more free oil/ tire rotations. But two is better than none!!