4.4

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Eveleth, MN
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Appointment as needed and service provided within time promised.
I called for an appointment and was able to get one on the day and time of day I requested.
When I brought my car in for service, I was promised service would be provided within an hour and it was.
The service desk person, Jake, went over my billing and reviewed the inspection done completely with me before I left.

EW

Grand Rapids, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Chevy work
Iron Trail Motors is great and the people are out standing,
Al in Chevy service. Thanks : keep up the good work

JOHN D.
International Falls, MN
09/27/2019 Category: Sales
They are disorganized
We will not be returning customers or referring anyone to this dealership. When we arrived we already had in mind the vehicle we wanted and what amenities we wanted with it. We did a test drive on a truck but that was not the one we were going to buy as we wanted cloth seats, they said they did not have any of that type of truck on there lot and we wanted the truck we were getting to have the bed lined and cloth seats. Well we were going to go to another dealership that had everything i was wanting for same price i did not want something on there lot similar i wanted what i had in mind. We decided we would leave and just go to the dealership we were originally looking at purchasing from sense they had the truck we wanted. We told the sales person we would not be making a deal with them as they did not have what we wanted and he said his manager wanted to talk to us before we leave the manager came out said they found 4 trucks just like what we wanted from a dealer they could trade with we were leary on that as we would not get to look it over before they deliver it to us to make sure it had everything we ask for well we decided we would go for it we asked several times if it would be rhino lined and we were assured it would be just like the truck in are town we wanted minus the running boards, well the deliver the truck to us late at night and it was not rhino lined and my husband ask why it wasn't and salesperson says oh not this model and not concerned with the mistake we now have to pay extra to get this done on are own when it should have been like this when we purchase as that is what we asked for. This dealership is very disorganized and does not promise on what customers ask for and are expecting to get.

ROSS H.
Virginia, MN
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/27/2019 Category: Sales
Disappointed
Not real thrilled with the service!

Hoyt Lakes, MN
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Stupendous Service
The windshield on our 2018 Corolla got "dinged" and our insurance company wanted us to take it 60 miles from home to be replaced. I spoke with Jake, asking him how he would handle it. He made arrangements for a glass replacement company to come up here. Jake ordered a new windshield from Toyota, The windshield was replaced, Iron Trail recalibrated it, then the glass company billed our insurance directly for everything! Jake made what could have been a really big hassle for us into a problem easily solved.

FS

Hibbing, MN
Chevrolet Trax
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Transparity
Eric good at listening to my questions and very knowledgeable about the vehicle we interested to leasing overall I am very satisfied with my experience.

Biwabik, MN
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Jason in tbe service department.
I was confused about the warrenty service and not happy with what I was being told ... salesman failed to explain the 2yr 25,000 mile service for free ... I was expecting free for another year ... 25,000 came first. Jason took care of me ... I left happy.

Babbitt, MN
Miss
Will never go to Iron Trail again. If there was a way to go e them 0 stars I would have, but this wouldn't accept my review without at least one star. Iron Trail doesn't deserve even or star.

DANIEL W.
Cloquet, MN
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
Buying a new truck
Great dealer, no pressure salespeople. Would buy another vehicle from them when the time comes.

CATHERINE S.
South Range, WI
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/20/2019 Category: Sales
Real folks, real awesome service
Individual attention, down to earth people, just a darn good bunch to work with!

DF
DOUGLAS F.
Hibbing, MN
09/18/2019 Category: Sales
Cars
Was not impressed with the treatment I received from Iron Trial. Was pushed into buying extra services that I really didn't need it they are selling quality cars. After a month of my purchase I checked the car over even after I was told it had a 129 point inspection. Found the air cleaner was filthy. It appears it was the original filter even though the car has 63,000 miles. I will never return to this dealership for any kind of service. I have sent the store manager multiple emails with my concerns and complaints with no response whatsoever. Stay away from this company!

MICHAEL M.
Mountain Iron, MN
Toyota Sequoia
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil change service
My experience at iron trail went well. A positive experience from the start to finish.