4.4

SN
SUSAN N.
Mountain Iron, MN
09/13/2019 Category: Service
As always Iron Trail got the job done and quickly!

SANDRA S.
Eveleth, MN
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Your Employees
Great Communication skills, & team work.

KURT S.
Ely, MN
Toyota Camry Hybrid
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Competent and courteous Toyota service
Iron trail motors has competent mechanics and is a comfortable spot to wait for service or is convenient to shopping if you want to get some things done while you wait. They have a driver who can get you to your destination.

Eveleth, MN
GMC Terrain
09/08/2019 Category: Service
oil change
In and out in 45 minutes. Very good service.

JAMES F.
Pengilly, MN
09/07/2019 Category: Service
worst service I have ever had
You have the worst service department I have ever seen! Was treated like I knew nothing and you did not do anything! I went to a competing dealer and was treated with respect and they scheduled my service and took care of the issue. Your service manager should be fried!! He said the vibration was normal and GM didnt have a fix for it eventhough I showed him the TSB to correct the issue. You will never sell me a truck again.

HL
HOWARD L.
Nashwauk, MN
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Routine Service
Personnel friendly service efficient. This is the second time I have taken this survey.

PV
PATRICIA V.
Hibbing, MN
09/07/2019 Category: Sales
Local salesman who know you and work in the community
The staff and business office were great.

AG
ANDREW G.
Pengilly, MN
09/04/2019 Category: Sales
Andrew Gregg II
Awesome experience and very helpful! Chris parks made it very easy to buy my pickup which I love!!! Thanks again!!!

Virginia, MN
Toyota Sequoia
09/04/2019 Category: Sales
Toyota purchase
Was pleased with my recent vehicle purchase at Iron Trail. Salesman Eric Isaacson was great. Satisfied with bottom line as they were willing to negotiate fair price for both parties. Thanks!

ROBERT B.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Very nice people that seem very sincere in their effort to help
Had some problems took a while to get them sorted out but they did and fixed right.

JAMES S.
Ely, MN
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled appointment
My most recent experience was much better than my last experience. I had scheduled appointment but I don’t think they were ready for me.

JAMES S.
Chisholm, MN
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Stop sending me emails to review my service
Service was slow but they we backed up and did a good job and took 10% off, but I am now constantly getting e-mails asking to review the service I received. I even filled one out last week but they keep coming. You wasted enough of my time with the super long service now you fill my inbox with requests to tell me how you did? This is ridiculous. DO NOT GIVE THEM AN E-MAIL ADDRESS UNLESS YOU WANT MULTIPLE MESSAGES A WEEK!!!

JOAN S.
Virginia, MN
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Unfriendly
The fellow that checked me in never said ‘hello”, instead went out the side door as I was walking in main door. He scanned my car then abruptly asked me for my keys. When I was explaining that my BSM didn’t work, he said something to the effect that “it’s probably not even on”. No, it wasn’t on because it didn’t work. Talk about condescending. I tried to explain that if the warning light is on, it doesn’t work. He insisted that I would have an error message where my odometer is. NOT my car!! So, I’m coming back for another appointment Wednesday. Hope someone else is at the desk...

AP
ANASTAS P.
Hibbing, MN
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Attention
Excellent response to tire rotation and installation

MT
MARLENE T.
Kabetogama, MN
Toyota Avalon Hybrid
08/23/2019 Category: Service
We only made an appointment for an oil change. Service personnel reported everything was fine on examination of vehicle. Suggestion, vehicle needs new tires, which we will follow up on this fall.