WW
WENDY W.
Duluth, MN
07/30/2018 Category: Sales
RAV4 purchase
I loved Matt, our no pressure, honest salesman. Visit was low key and informative. I felt no pressure from our salesman to purchase a vehicle.

JOHN T.

ET
ERIC T.
Embarrass, MN
07/23/2018 Category: Service
quality mechanics and parts on hand
The oil change was done smoothly and efficiently. Didn't have to wait long for an appointment.

AA
AUDREY A.
Bena, MN
07/22/2018 Category: Service
My recent service appointment
I recently had a service appointment. Excellent service, and I was especially grateful when Jake Homick showed me the
very dirty cabin air filter. Needless to say, I wanted it replaced. I am always greeted warmly by any employee I encounter
when I am waiting for my vehicle. So happy that I purchased my Toyota Rav 4 at Iron Trail Motors.

KYLE B.
Superior, WI
07/22/2018 Category: Sales
Perfect experience
Everyone was very friendly and worked fast and efficient to find exactly what we were looking for. Great stress free way to purchase a vehicle!

Hoyt Lakes, MN
Jeep Cherokee
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Oil change. Detailing rotstion
Excellent service.

Hibbing, MN
07/21/2018 Category: Sales
Camry 2018
The dealer sent us home with a key fob that didn't work. They put dealer advertising on the car after we asked them not to. They did not give us a temporary registration for the car. We did not get license plates for the car until after the temporary registration had expired.

Cook, MN
07/11/2018 Category: Service
New pickup
Buying a new vehicle was an excellent experience.

CA
CHARLENE A.
Bovey, MN
07/09/2018 Category: Sales
Purchased a truck
Fast and friendly. Very patient with all my questions

LAURIE S.
International Falls, MN
07/09/2018 Category: Service
My new truck
Very helpful and accommodating, a great vehicle buying experience

JOHN S.
Ely, MN
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Service is not what it used to be.
Oil changes used to include cleaning battery posts checking air pressure in the tires. I think you are going downhill. The guys at the parts dept. and Roger are great.

MARK R.
Orr, MN
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Convenient and accurate
Scheduled maintenance was fast and convenient. As expected , our Toyota has no issues after 20,000 miles!

International Falls, MN
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly folks.
Routine (synthetic) oil/filter change and check up: $40. A little cheaper to do it myself but not enough difference to justify the hassle.

DANIEL R.
Hibbing, MN
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Dan
I didn't know I was there?

KN
KEVIN N.
Mountain Iron, MN
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Sales team, the worst
Ready to buy new truck, ALL paperwork signed, good faith payment given dealership. Truck was to be brought in from other dealership following Monday, since I was out of town, I would pick up on Wednesday. Monday I was notified by sales manager that there was a mistake in filling out paperwork, would owe <> $6000 more. I stated that since all paperwork had been finished, that was not my problem but that I would split the difference with them. They said no, at that point it became a matter of principle and told them I would not purchase the truck for the new amount and that I would never set foot in that dealership again. Presently looking for a new truck else where!

WK

Virginia, MN
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Very disappointed
It was June 7th, none of the employees will call me back regarding an issue, after leaving multiple messages! Service Tech was rude! Salesmen lied about work done on vehicle, and also lie about what's covered under warranty! Word of mouth in the community is, should never go their because of the lies, and letting customers be "swept" under the rug! Hoorible customer service! I would be fired if I never called a customer back! Let's hope, the word gets out more on horrible the service is that no one working up at Minntac will purchase from them!!

Side Lake, MN
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, good service. Justin was especially attentive.
This was my first visit to the service department. My car has been serviced in the past in Duluth. While you provide great service, the Duluth dealership offers free oil changes for the life of the car; your dealership does not. I will most likely continue with ongoing service in Duluth, scheduling around other events in that area.

JOHN K.
Ely, MN
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service department. Friendly and knowledgeable.

BRUCE B.
Biwabik, MN
Lexus CT 200h
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Oil change/tire rotation
Very professional.
Stated what they were going to do, and did it