4.4

KF
KEITH F.
Cook, MN
03/27/2020 Category: Service
I think you have the wrong person here , the last time i was there was around feb 8 or so
tell me when I was there and the vehicle I had service work done

03/27/2020 Category: Service
Won’t go back
Cost me $100 more than expected. Took about 1.5 hours longer than expected. ....For an oil change! Yes, I had an appointment. Go elsewhere.

JESSE R.
Mountain Iron, MN
Buick Enclave
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Will not be doing any more business there
Brought in our vehicle to get warranty work done, the guy ended up quitting and we received a $350 bill for diagnoses. Bad!

BRIAN M.
Side Lake, MN
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Highlander Wheel alignment
Had my Highlander in for a wheel alignment thought it was to be $129, turned out they need to replace a bolt, not covered under warranty (only 17,00 miles on vehicle), Ended up paying $192 Labor and $30 for bolt. BM

Chevrolet Cruze
01/28/2020 Category: Service
They sell lemons
They sell lemons.
Amanda O. from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/01/2020

Good morning

Is there anything I can assist you with on a vehicle you purchased with us? Here at Iron Trail we try to provide excellent customer service and be very transparent and honest with our customers.

Thanks again, I look forward to hearing from you!

MIRRANDA H.
Keewatin, MN
01/05/2020 Category: Service
False Advertising, Bad Service
I set to my appointment online and selected a package deal that was supposed to get me an oil change, tire rotatuon , and a few other things for $75; I also mentioned that I had an issue with my windows fogging up... 3 hours and $180 later.... No tire rotation was done, they charged me $80 for "diagnostic," which from my understanding was a guy eyeballing the issue and test driving - the issue was not resolved, but they still charged me... Come to find out on top of all of this, my license plate light was out and my break light was out... This is the first thing they check at Valvoline - I would expect much better service from a dealership specializing in Toyotas. Would never go back.

RICHARD C.
Canyon, MN
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Too bad they didn't check it the first time!
I recently brought my Silverado in for service. While the service I received was adequate, I was disturbed to find that a problem I brought my truck in for 5 years ago was finally addressed. After owning my truck for less than a month, I brought it in because I had very little airflow from my vents when using the heat. This was in January, so the temp outside was predictably cold. I was assured that there was nothing wrong with my heating unit. When the problem continued, I once again requested that the issue be checked, as my air conditioning unit didn't keep up, either. Finally, after owning my truck for 59 month, the tech checked my air filter and it was plugged! Every time I have brought my vehicle in for service the boxes are marked off that my air filter was checked and found satisfactory. Thankfully, I now have a working heater. Unfortunately, I don't feel I can trust that the service department has done what they "say" they have done after "checking" my air filter multiple times a year when it was just done for the first time in all the visits I have made to the dealership.

KV
KEVIN V.
Embarrass, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Front end four wheeldrive noise
Had my truck in twice for the same problem. first time they changed out the left front wheel bearing, . Second time they pulled the drain plug on the transfer case they said there was metal shavings in the oil, they said they changed the transfer case. I received no paperwork after picking the truck up
it was in 2 wheel drive, we got more snow and I put the truck in 4 wheel drive and the same noise was there. I am very dissatisfied with the guess work the dealership's mechanics do. I wouldn't recommend them to no one. I am taking my GM issue to the corporate level,

CR
CHRISTINA R.
12/19/2019 Category: Service
First Grade Mistake
Went in for a regular oil change on 12-2-19. Brought the truck home, parked in the garage. A few days later, noticed a large puddle of oil underneath the truck. When hubby investigated, turned out the oil drain plug was barely finger tight. First grade mistake which easily could have taken out the engine. VERY UNHAPPY.

JOHN D.
International Falls, MN
09/27/2019 Category: Sales
They are disorganized
We will not be returning customers or referring anyone to this dealership. When we arrived we already had in mind the vehicle we wanted and what amenities we wanted with it. We did a test drive on a truck but that was not the one we were going to buy as we wanted cloth seats, they said they did not have any of that type of truck on there lot and we wanted the truck we were getting to have the bed lined and cloth seats. Well we were going to go to another dealership that had everything i was wanting for same price i did not want something on there lot similar i wanted what i had in mind. We decided we would leave and just go to the dealership we were originally looking at purchasing from sense they had the truck we wanted. We told the sales person we would not be making a deal with them as they did not have what we wanted and he said his manager wanted to talk to us before we leave the manager came out said they found 4 trucks just like what we wanted from a dealer they could trade with we were leary on that as we would not get to look it over before they deliver it to us to make sure it had everything we ask for well we decided we would go for it we asked several times if it would be rhino lined and we were assured it would be just like the truck in are town we wanted minus the running boards, well the deliver the truck to us late at night and it was not rhino lined and my husband ask why it wasn't and salesperson says oh not this model and not concerned with the mistake we now have to pay extra to get this done on are own when it should have been like this when we purchase as that is what we asked for. This dealership is very disorganized and does not promise on what customers ask for and are expecting to get.

ROSS H.
Virginia, MN
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/27/2019 Category: Sales
Disappointed
Not real thrilled with the service!

Babbitt, MN
09/20/2019 Category: Sales
Miss
Will never go to Iron Trail again. If there was a way to go e them 0 stars I would have, but this wouldn't accept my review without at least one star. Iron Trail doesn't deserve even or star.

DF
DOUGLAS F.
Hibbing, MN
09/18/2019 Category: Sales
Cars
Was not impressed with the treatment I received from Iron Trial. Was pushed into buying extra services that I really didn't need it they are selling quality cars. After a month of my purchase I checked the car over even after I was told it had a 129 point inspection. Found the air cleaner was filthy. It appears it was the original filter even though the car has 63,000 miles. I will never return to this dealership for any kind of service. I have sent the store manager multiple emails with my concerns and complaints with no response whatsoever. Stay away from this company!

JAMES F.
Pengilly, MN
09/07/2019 Category: Service
worst service I have ever had
You have the worst service department I have ever seen! Was treated like I knew nothing and you did not do anything! I went to a competing dealer and was treated with respect and they scheduled my service and took care of the issue. Your service manager should be fried!! He said the vibration was normal and GM didnt have a fix for it eventhough I showed him the TSB to correct the issue. You will never sell me a truck again.

JOAN S.
Virginia, MN
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Unfriendly
The fellow that checked me in never said ‘hello”, instead went out the side door as I was walking in main door. He scanned my car then abruptly asked me for my keys. When I was explaining that my BSM didn’t work, he said something to the effect that “it’s probably not even on”. No, it wasn’t on because it didn’t work. Talk about condescending. I tried to explain that if the warning light is on, it doesn’t work. He insisted that I would have an error message where my odometer is. NOT my car!! So, I’m coming back for another appointment Wednesday. Hope someone else is at the desk...