Continue reading recommended reviews

JOHN R.
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
09/13/2020
So -so average
I knew it had a wheel problem. I took the car to Monro. They said I needed a ball joint and control arm. $650 for everything including a alignment.
I then thought about Costco auto program and 15% off parts and labor. Checked with them and providers in my area. Island auto was the provider. For same work, I only saved $25 not the 15%. Had the work done by Island auto and sway bar was damaged. Needed new sway bar. A additional cost and another day.
Chasing savings not worth it.