SI
SHEANNA I.
03/26/2020
The staff is awesome and so accommodating
Jill is always so accommodating and understanding. I work in a job field that is unpredictable and she always works with my crazy schedule. She is extremely knowledgeable about the business and answers any questions I may have. The mechanics are great too! They squeeze me in even when I don’t have an appointment. I’m very thankful to have a business that I trust in the town where I work.

Stephen W.
Quincy, MA
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Melanie. She said they had no issues and everything was handled perfect.

KATHLEEN S.
Canton, MA
03/23/2020
As knowledgeable as always. Friendly and prompt service. Best car maintenance provided in the area.

RA
ROB A.
Volvo XC60
03/23/2020
Fast reliable
Had a great experience with island street. Getting my car towed there and getting it fix was a no hassle. They are upfront with you and they fix my car right the first time.

PD
PRISCILLA D.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/21/2020
They fixed my car right away and included the AAA discount.
I called Monday and got an appointment on Wednesday to fix my car. They checked it out and said they had to order a part and it would be fixed on Thursday. So I left it there and picked it up Thursday. When I paid the bill I made sure they included the AAA discount. They AAA repair shop.

JEFFREY S.
Sharon, MA
03/21/2020
Still the best mechanics
Jill and her team are responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. No upselling!!

SZ

PS
PRISCILLA S.
03/18/2020
Priscilla
Wish I had found island street automotive years and years ago

Joan W.
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Joan said the staff took care of the problem quickly, efficiently and were pleasant.

TJ
Tony J.
Massachusetts
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Tony said the service at the business was very good. They did what they said and he's happy with them so far.

MARCIA S.
Walpole, MA
03/10/2020
A-1
First class service..... ALWAYS! I highly recommend Island Street Automotive.

KC
KATHY C.
GMC Acadia
03/09/2020
Huge disappointment
In November I brought my car in for inspection sticker. I had $500 worth of work done and had an inspection. The car failed, they said, due to emissions but bring it back and it will pass. I brought it back and was told I needed $2500 worth of work for it to pass. I had the work done. They kept the car for 2 days longer than they said they would and I paid for a rental car for those days. The car was brought back today and it passed. They put an inspection sticker on it (for January) AND they charged me for a new sticker. I called to say I was really disappointed that I was charged and received a reply that it goes straight to the state. I can’t believe that they didn’t compensate in any way — offered me a free oil change or anything.

SP
STEVE P.
02/29/2020
JILL JILL JILL
Jill is just wonderful!!!!

Rich M.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Rich said this business is reliable. They do what you ask of them with no problems.

AP
AUGUSTINE P.
Nissan Frontier
02/21/2020
Island Street Auto
I would recommend Island Street Auto to anyone. Professional and reliable. Great customer service, reasonable prices.
AP