LA
LAURA A.
Jeep Cherokee
09/24/2020
Everytime I walk into the office I am greeted with a smile an a pleasant voice behind the desk. If I have any questions they are always answered. My vehicle gets taken care of when it is in the shop I get it back just as clean as when I leave it.

JORGE M.
09/23/2020
Punctuality and quality
They have always done a very good job on my cars.I highly recommend this place.

JENNI R.
Dedham, MA
09/22/2020
Don is a great technician who always resolves my car issues
Island Auto is the only place I would ever use for service. Quality of service is the best!

AP
ALAN P.
09/19/2020
The Best!!
Island Street Auto is the best! It is the only place I’ll take my Explorer because they are good at what they do, and they do it at a very reasonable price. Even an oil change is far lower than Valvoline and now they even offer you a free car wash and vacuum. Thank you Jill and your team!

LINDA S.
09/16/2020
The office is so helpful and honest! The mechanics are excellent and expert!!
Very concerned that no one was wearing a mask in this pandemic crisis.. no safe distancing.

RL
RICHARD L.
09/16/2020
As always honest and enjoyable experience
Enjoyable to have someone fill in the future needs without the pressure to repair it now. I always have the feeling of honesty (something I do not feel at the dealership)

09/16/2020
great people. excellent service. less than 5 minutes from home.
the best

DA
DENISE A.
09/15/2020
Nail in tire
Thank you for taking my car unexpectedly. My tire kept going flat every few days because of a nail I found in the tire. It is comforting to know I can drop my car in the night service key drop off and get it serviced the next day when I needed it. Thanks for taking care of my tire for me.

MARGARET B.
09/15/2020
friendly,courteous people
As always the work is done quickly and well. I enjoy the conversations with the person at the desk. thanks Marge B

JENNI R.
Edgartown, MA
Kia Optima
09/13/2020
Best service and reasonable prices
My family loves the convenience as well as the service at island auto

NW
NANCY W.
Raynham, MA
Nissan Rogue
Trustworthy.
They are always honest about work that is needed and, more importantly, not needed.

V
Valued Customer
Amazing Service!
Island Street Automotive is 10 stars for communication, service and professionalism!!!!

Bob Ayer
PBZ Construction Inc

MARIE B.
09/12/2020
Marie
They are pleasant and courteous and they can be trusted not to Rip you off

JN
Julie N.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Julie said the staff was very good.

Jim M.
Easton, MA
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he likes the business. He said the business was helpful, friendly, nice to him, and he has no complaints.