RK
ROBERT K.
04/23/2019
New transmission is great
Very quick turnaround on a new transmission. Cost was good and service excellent.

ROBERT M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/23/2019
Visit to Island
I unexpectedly came in and I was served immediately with a new inspection sticker. I am very satisfied

04/20/2019
Always good service and very fair.

Hyundai Genesis
04/19/2019
Excellent & Professional Response to Questions and scheduling of work.

04/16/2019
Always accommodating when making appointments to the costumers schedule.
The office personnel are greet you

When you first walk into the office, you are greeted with a smile. I especially appreciate that someone will bring me home and pick me up when my car is ready. If they find anything else that needs attention, they call and explain what needs to be done and whether it is an immediate fix or could be done the next time the car is in. I Am grateful for their honesty and I have complete confidence in their work. I always recommend Island Street Automotive when asked where I bring my car for service!

Pp

DF
DENNIS F.
04/13/2019
Quick/cheap oil change
I brought my car in for an oil change, they got me in and out quickly and cheaply. They've taken care of my three cars every time I bring one in for maintenance or repairs. I'm an automobile technician (my employer won't let us work on our own cars), and would recommend Island Street for your car repairs & maintenance.

ED
Eddy D.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Eddy said they did a very good job, his vehicle was on time, they called him before they fixed it to check the price, and they kept him informed.

EM

WC
WILLIAM C.
Ford Edge
03/30/2019
Every time I come here they deliver as promised.

PL
PETER L.
03/27/2019
Best Automotive
We have been coming to Island Street for our personal and business auto needs for years! They are friendly, accommodating and efficient. Would never go anywhere else.

EM
ED M.
03/23/2019
Transmission
As usual Jillian did a great job on my car and very punctual with the service

Joan B.
Honda Civic Si
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Joan said the business did everything they were supposed to do and more. The staff were nice.

KD
KATHLEEN D.
Halifax, MA
Acura ILX
03/12/2019
FAST, GREAT SERVICE, FRIENDLY & GOOD PRICE
I was recommended to Island Street Automotive by Brilliance Auto for my New Brakes and the employees were very nice, they took me right in and the mechanic even drove me back to my work so I didn't miss much time out of work. They had my car done in just a couple hours and the price was good too. I would recommend Island Street Automotive to everyone and I already have told many co-workers about you. Thank you for GREAT & FAST SERVICE :)

DARYL H.
Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2019
Friendly, Efficient, and Affordable!
Thank you!!!

TG
TED G.
03/05/2019
entire Team very professional
Once again the Team at Island Automotive was very Professional. They explained exactly what had to be done and what the cost would be.
I would highly recommended Island Auto

LH
Lindsay H.
South Easton, MA
Kia Sorento
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Linday said the service was enjoyable. The employees were friendly. They provided efficient service. They completed the work quickly.

STEVEN H.
Hyundai Genesis
03/03/2019
Genesis inspection and oil change
Left car at Island auto all day on a Saturday for oil change and Inspection sticker. Paid in advance. Picked up car at 2pm at closing and found inspection not done

Jim F.
Lexus ES 330
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Jim said that the place provided him with good service.

VS
Valerie S.
Kia Soul
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Valerie said she appreciated the transportation the business offered.

Richard R.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard's wife. She said the experience was excellent and the people are nice.