EA
ELLEN A.
Abington, MA
Jeep Compass
07/09/2020
Impressed as always left glowing reviews on yelp and google

EM

PAT A.
Sharon, MA
Subaru Impreza
07/03/2020
Always there when I need them
Excellent service at reasonable price from friendly folks.

Volkswagen Passat
07/03/2020
Great service, fair prices
Island Street Automotive provides great service, quality work and a very reasonable cost. You can count on them to get your car fixed right and on time.

KEVIN B.
Toyota Avalon
07/02/2020
reasonable and quick and efficient turnaround
The entire staff is prompt, courteous and does great work! Would not go anywhere else

Honda Accord Coupe
07/01/2020
Friendly and professional staff.
Quality work performed on time and at estimated cost.

KP
KEN P.
Jamaica Plain, MA
07/01/2020
Love this place!
I always have a great experience at Island Street. They are the best!

RICHARD B.
06/26/2020
Great honest service

AG
ANNE G.
06/20/2020
oil change done quickly
it was a lovely day and I appreciated having a comfortable place outdoors to sit and read while I waited, only had time for two short chapters

TW
TOBI W.
06/19/2020
Very friendly staff
Even though they couldn't fix my prius, I appreciated the honestly and the professionalism of everyone involved. From the moment I came to the business I was met with a friendly greeting and Jill took the time for me to explain what I needed to be done /fixed. She wasn't quite sure they could fix it but was willing to try. Alas, I have to go to the dealership and most likely get charged an exorbitant amount of money. But I would definitely go back next time I have an issue. I just love great customer service!

PG
Pam G.
Massachusetts
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Pam said the staff took care of her vehicle and she has no problem.

EM
ED M.
Island Street
Good service good prices and good people

Toyota FJ Cruiser
Best Auto Repair
knowledgeable, efficient, and personable. Always able to work on our cars when needed.

KR
KATHLEEN R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Great place
Profession as l, nice, great work.. my go to mechanics

ANTHONY B.
Toyota Yaris
06/16/2020
pissah
this place is wicked fricken pissah. I live a half mile away, so it is easy to drop it off, walk home, then pick it up. my sister and brother in law recently moved near me. I recommended the place. so they took one or maybe two of their cars there and were happy with this place.