KATHLEEN S.
04/22/2020
As usual the service provided was top notch. The personnel are efficient, knowledgeable, professional and personable. I would recommend Island Street automotive to everyone.

Lincoln MKZ
04/18/2020
Came in without appointment. Got service done
Needed an oil change and inspection. Came in. Work was performed while I waited

Sharon, MA
Honda Clarity Electric
04/17/2020
Neighborhood mechanics that I feel very comfortable with!
Had a problem on the highway and needed to stop driving the car. Had to have my car towed - knew that if I had the car brought to Island Street Auto - that they would take great care of the car and me. They did! It is nice knowing that Island Street Auto is there for us!

EM
ED M.
04/16/2020
Great service and great people 👍

RANDY M.
04/15/2020
Always very accommodating
They are nice and efficient - and always able to help.

JANE L.
Volvo C70
04/14/2020
Quick and easy repair
I brought the car with the radiator idiot light on. The mechanic diagnosed the problem quickly and it was a small leak due to a bad clamp. It was inexpensive to fix.

PJ
PATTY J.
04/10/2020
Top Notch
Just a great Automotive Repair Shop with a great staff!

AP
Alex P.
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Alex said his vehicle was done as quickly as possible. They are really good people and friendly to work with. There was a tiny little issue with the hose not being plugged back in. When he brought the vehicle back them they took care of the issue right away. This is a great place to go to for service.

CG
Carl G.
Brockton, MA
Dodge Caravan
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Carl said this business is the best.

SZ

VF
Vladimer F.
Nissan Rogue
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Vladimer said that the service was excellent, the staff are great, the customer service is great and he has had no issues at this facility.

04/03/2020
Island Street Automotive is always very accommodating to make an appointment most convenient for you.
I had work done on my car yesterday. Island Street offered to pick my car up and bring it crack to me when the work was completed. This was so considerate and thoughtful. I was most impressed! I have been going to Island Street for years and have never had a problem with the work that was performed.

SI
SHEANNA I.
03/26/2020
The staff is awesome and so accommodating
Jill is always so accommodating and understanding. I work in a job field that is unpredictable and she always works with my crazy schedule. She is extremely knowledgeable about the business and answers any questions I may have. The mechanics are great too! They squeeze me in even when I don’t have an appointment. I’m very thankful to have a business that I trust in the town where I work.

Stephen W.
Quincy, MA
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Melanie. She said they had no issues and everything was handled perfect.

KATHLEEN S.
03/23/2020
As knowledgeable as always. Friendly and prompt service. Best car maintenance provided in the area.