Tanya M.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Tanya said she has been going to the business for a long time.

Canton, MA
04/25/2018
workers are pleasant, always accomadating,, know their job, professional, clean the car
When I call to bring my car in, Jill, Jen or who ever answers the phone is always pleasant and arranges a time that is convenient for me. If I need a ride home or need to be picked up, again this is not a problem. If they find another problem while doing the work I requested, they call and explain the problem. If it does not need to be done immediately, they will say it doesn't need to be done that day but it should be taken care of soon. The workers are pleasant, efficient and clean up any mess they may have made while working. If the weather is nice, they will wash the car! I like knowing I can call Island Street at any time for any problem and Jill or who ever is on the phone will say bring it in. We will take care of it! I bring the car in and leave completely confident that it will be well taken care of! No problem is too big. Try Island Street Garage and you will be as satisfied as I am!

LP
LENA P.
Ford Expedition
04/24/2018
Oil Change
I called Monday afternoon to schedule an oil change for Tuesday morning. I dropped my vehicle off Monday afternoon at 3pm and the receptionist told me they could possibly get it done by the end of the day. Sure enough she called me about an hour later the oil change was done! Great service! Thank you.

AP
Augustine P.
04/20/2018
Island Street Auto
Moved to Stoughton several years ago. Asked a friend at work where he brought his truck for for repairs. He brought me there, I had work done on my truck. Been going there ever since. Excellent work, friendly. No problems. I would recommend this garage to anybody.

CP
CHARLES P.
Canton, MA
Lincoln MKZ
04/20/2018
The very best auto service !
On time, superior service. Just super.

Jim F.
Milton, MA
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the service was done quickly

FG
Frederick G.
Middleboro, MA
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Frederick said they have always been very courteous and very prompt with any services.

AP
Augustine P.
Nissan Frontier
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Augustine said they did a great job.

Robert C.
North Easton, MA
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Marianne. She said the service was excellent.

LC
LARRY C.
Sharon, MA
04/16/2018
Car Service
Service is friendly, prompt and thorough.

JESSICA W.
04/16/2018
Honest and reliable
I went in thinking the issue was going to be a large undertaking, happily it was something small and quick and i had my car back in no time.

Macgregor M.
Cadillac SRX
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Macgregor said, this business is quick, professional and the work was properly done.

STEVEN H.
Hyundai Genesis
04/15/2018
Service was quick and very reasonably priced. My family will bring their cars to Island Automotive for service

LU
LAURI U.
04/14/2018
Jill makes it so easy for me to have my car serviced. I am disabled and she gets my car to and from the garage to have whatever I need done. Thank you so much. I have always been very happy with any work that has been done on my car.
I find everything about Island Street auto quite professional. They are very honest with any recommendations and always get the best price on any work that needs to be done. I have been using Island Street for about 14 years now and have never been disappointed with anything they have done for me.

ES
Ed S.
Buick Enclave
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the employees were courteous and they provided professional service. He appreciated the excellent service they provided.

PA
PHILIP A.
04/13/2018
Simply the best (again) ...
Tremendous service. Always there for us and all of our cars. Can't thank them enough!

SEAN C.
Toyota Sequoia
04/11/2018
Good enough for SPD, good enough for me
They do all the work on SPD vehicles so fine to take care of my vehicles. Local dealer sent me here for inspection service and I’ve been bringing my cars here since. Work is done on time and as quoted.

RF
RICHIE F.
Brockton, MA
Friendly, reliable and thorough
Excellent service, always helpful and thorough inspections completed timely

RP
ROBERT P.
Sharon, MA
Toyota Avalon
Great Garage
Island replaced my battery a few months ago. The battery was defective and died. They replaced it free under warranty. These folks are easy to do business with.

Tammy M.
Massachusetts
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Tammy said the mechanic did a very thorough job inspecting her vehicle. She also said he kept her well informed through out the whole process. He updated her on the price of a repair, which was reasonable.