SUSAN B.
Hyundai Genesis
05/24/2019
Excellent service qas well as we were treated nicely.

DF
DENNIS F.
05/23/2019
4 Tires & alignment
I brought my car in for tires & alignment, the work was competitively priced, and completed in a short period of time. They take care of all three of my cars. They're professional, and courteous. They don't oversell or sell you services you don't need.

SZ
STEVE Z.
GMC Terrain
05/23/2019
Always helpful. Great techs

Courtney B.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Courtney said that the place is really reliable.

CF
Carol F.
Buick Cascada
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Carol said that she's been using the place for over 20 years and is very pleased with their service.

JOYCE S.
Lexus ES 350
05/08/2019
Always good service
HVe been using this company for years they are honest and thorough. I know they will do a good job and give me honest feedback as to what needs to be done and when it should be done

CL
CLAUDIA L.
05/07/2019
Excellent Job
I brought my car in for regular maintenance and an inspection. Needed new tires. As usual Island Street Automotive did the job quickly and efficiently...and no pressure for any "extras." Great price too. As a female customer I appreciate their excellent service and their wonderful office manager as well.

FB
FABIENNE B.
Volkswagen Passat
05/04/2019
Always satisfied
I recently brought my car in for regular maintenance/service. Island Street completed the work, fully accessed my vehicle and provided feedback on current condition, as well as future service required to keep my car in great condition. Nothing beats good communication. It gives me peace of mind, and builds trust. I won’t take my car anywhere else.

IG
ISABELLA G.
05/02/2019
Great services,never stay in line...when you schedule an appointment...
Services is great! Always have remained in my schedule, what’s i need to do next ( my car is going for 10 years old and great services help a lot, continues to keep this car for more years). Thanks. Isabella Gorker

CF
Christina F.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Christina said that the place took care of her vehicle, then delivered it to help her. She is grateful for their kindness and understanding, they are timely, accurate and pleasant to work with.

05/01/2019
They serviced car prior to time quoted

04/28/2019
always great service
been going to Island Street for years, always happy

RK
ROBERT K.
04/23/2019
New transmission is great
Very quick turnaround on a new transmission. Cost was good and service excellent.

ROBERT M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/23/2019
Visit to Island
I unexpectedly came in and I was served immediately with a new inspection sticker. I am very satisfied

Canton, MA
04/20/2019
Always good service and very fair.