Marilyn R.
Nissan Rogue
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Marilyn said everything she needed done got done in a timely manner at the business. Marilyn said the business was clean, employees called immediately when the vehicle was done and they were following covid protocols.

RICHARD R.
12/30/2020
very friendly very accomadating
always do

JOHN B.
Nissan Rogue
12/29/2020
fast service
they address what you went there for without coming up with something else to raise the bill.

KATHLEEN S.
Chrysler Sebring
12/26/2020
Seabring electronic panel replacement
The work was done efficiently and professionally. Extremely satisfied, as usual, with the work done.

EM
ED M.
12/23/2020
Great service and great people

EB
ELAINE B.
12/22/2020
Issue not foxed
She picked up the jeep did not even make it home and the flashing check engineigjt came back on. Cam on when she put the heat one . Had to turn around and drop it back off again

Volkswagen Passat
12/19/2020
Good Car Repair Experiance
Island Street provides good service at reasonable prices, are friendly and flexible in scheduling.

MF
MARY F.
12/14/2020
very reliable
I needed work right away and you were able to help me that day and even do the other maintenance I needed on my vehicle the same day. You said I needed rear breaks and I have to say my car stops so good now. Thank you

PC
PHIL C.
Sharon, MA
Mercury Sable
12/13/2020
Fast and efficient
I dropped by for an inspection sticker. They started right away and it was ready in about 15 minutes. They spoil me.

Volvo S60
12/12/2020
excellent service
easy to work with. explains things for me to understand. Gets my car serviced in a timely manner. People there are professional-very helpful.

AG
ANNE G.
12/07/2020
unexpected repair
when I had a flat tire and had to have my car towed to Island Street with little notice my it was taken care of promptly - always a good experience to deal with you there!
I clicked on excellent but it did not work

BEN H.
12/05/2020
Honesty, integrity, consistency
As usual, island street automotive performed only the work I needed. Got new tires, but instead of selling me 4 they only sold me the 2 tires I needed. I asked them to check the alignment because the car had been pulling to the left. They put the new tires on and checked it. The old tires must have been the problem because it no longer pulls. Any other shop would have charged me for the alignment, but island street was transparent about it and did not.

AP
AUGUSTINE P.
Nissan Frontier
12/05/2020
ALWAYS GET GOOD SERVICE!

12/03/2020
Always reliable
That title may make them seem dull and boring, but Island Street Automotive is always reliable. You can trust them and I will take that any day in a mechanic!

Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class