STEVE H.
Always positive experience

DEBORAH W.
10/03/2020
Great Fast Service
So glad I found this place. Fast friendly service. Everything is explained and the prices can't be beat !!!

MJ
Mike J.
Massachusetts
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they were friendly and consulted with him on what needed to be done. Also, they didn't charge him. He was overall happy with the service.

PG
PATRICK G.
10/01/2020
Consistently great service
There are never any surprises when we use Island Street Automotive. The service is always reliable and great.

LL
LOIS L.
10/01/2020
good service good location right near my home
as noted above

SP
SUSAN P.
Cadillac XT4
09/30/2020
Efficient
Pleasant person greeted me and efficiently answered my questions and took care of my car as discussed.

BK
BETHANY K.
Sharon, MA
Volvo S80
09/29/2020
TRUST
I know I can trust them to not create problems that need to be fixed. It’s why I keep coming back because I have confidence in them.

JANE L.
Volvo C70
09/26/2020
Easy fix to vague issue
I dropped my car without an appointment and was told that I would have my car done the next day. They took care of the “service “ light going on intermittently as the issue and got the car back the next day as promised. Great people as my mechanics for anything for my cars.

BD
BARBARA D.
09/25/2020
Annual State Inspection
I'm rarely disappointed when I drop my car off as it is taken in for the service very close to the time of my appointment. My car was taken in at the exact time of my appointment and, when I returned after a short walk, it was all ready for me to pay and drive away.

LA
LAURA A.
Jeep Cherokee
09/24/2020
Everytime I walk into the office I am greeted with a smile an a pleasant voice behind the desk. If I have any questions they are always answered. My vehicle gets taken care of when it is in the shop I get it back just as clean as when I leave it.

JORGE M.
09/23/2020
Punctuality and quality
They have always done a very good job on my cars.I highly recommend this place.

JENNI R.
Dedham, MA
09/22/2020
Don is a great technician who always resolves my car issues
Island Auto is the only place I would ever use for service. Quality of service is the best!

AP
ALAN P.
09/19/2020
The Best!!
Island Street Auto is the best! It is the only place I’ll take my Explorer because they are good at what they do, and they do it at a very reasonable price. Even an oil change is far lower than Valvoline and now they even offer you a free car wash and vacuum. Thank you Jill and your team!

LINDA S.
09/16/2020
The office is so helpful and honest! The mechanics are excellent and expert!!
Very concerned that no one was wearing a mask in this pandemic crisis.. no safe distancing.

RL
RICHARD L.
09/16/2020
As always honest and enjoyable experience
Enjoyable to have someone fill in the future needs without the pressure to repair it now. I always have the feeling of honesty (something I do not feel at the dealership)