EM
ED M.
Canton, MA
08/31/2020
Good People
Fair prices and excellent service

08/29/2020
Professional and great fast service
Always professional and great customer service! We have been going here over 20 years!Only place we will go!

PA
PHILIP A.
Volvo XC90
08/28/2020
SERVICE PERSONIFIED
It was just an oil change this time but the service was excellent as usual.

MARGARET S.
08/27/2020
Fabulous
Island Street Automotive is the best automobile shop I have ever been to. They have a great team. They are professional, diligent and honest. I highly recommend them.

DAVID S.
08/25/2020
A+ always
I want to thank u all for taking care of my car and I couldn't wait to drive it to work tomorrow morning. Keep up the great job and keep on doing what you do every day.
Joanne Snell

RON H.
08/22/2020
Satisfied
Once again they were on point with their service.

Cindy W.
Massachusetts
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Cindy said she came to have a noise checked out and it turned out to be a rock stuck in her muffler, they removed it for free. This was awesome and she'll be coming here from now on.

RON H.
08/18/2020
Satisfied
Very professional business , I highly recommend them.

JN
Jessica N.
Massachusetts
Mazda CX-5
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff are very good in scheduling appointment, they are very kind and everything was quick and easy.

Canton, MA
08/14/2020
Happy with service
Went for a sticker and oil change and they told me I did not need the oil change yet. I appreciate the honesty of the people there and will continue to recommend them to others

SK
STEVE K.
Walpole, MA
Saturn Ion
08/11/2020
Check air cond. +defrost control + oil change.
I received a text the day before reminding me of my app't. Iwas scheduled for 12:30. Schedule changed and had to come in earlier. They got me in at 8:30 and out by 9:45 because I had a 10 app't. They tried to fix control but was told they would have to order parts if available. Car is a 2004 Saturn.

FG
Fred G.
Middleboro, MA
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Fred said that he always gets good service there and they're always good to him.

DF
DONNA F.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/07/2020
Highly recommended by friend P DeVeber am so pleased wonderful trusted service pool
Very pleased with service and price.

PS
PRISCILLA S.
Cadillac SRX
08/07/2020
Can't make setting appointment with reminders easier
I will never go to the Dealership again.. Wish I found Island Street Automotive YEARS ago!
So polite and so "on the ball."

CHRISTOPHER M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2020
We have been using Island street for years now, since our old mechanic retired. They are always so nice and let you know exactly what you need and how much it will cost before hand. We would highly recommend them to family and friends.