CL
CLAUDIA L.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
12/07/2019
Snow Tires
Excellent service again! After getting some outrageous quotes elsewhere I suggested that my son call Island Street Automotive. Not only did they offer the best deal BY FAR for putting his new snow tires on the new rims and then on his car but they did it in a very timely, friendly, professional manner. You can't go wrong with the service at Island Street Automotive.

JN
JOHN N.
12/06/2019
Jeep Commander
I posted a review a few weeks back after having work done on my Commander. Of course, after putting it off for a long time I broke down and bit the bullet. It was costly but necessary. Anyway, I needed to drive it for a few hundred miles to clear the warning light that had been flashing for a year or so. I had one worry after the repair, my brake pedal felt soft and low to the floor when applying. The more I drove it the better the pedal felt and the greater the stopping power. I attributed it to new parts needing to seat in and work a little. At any rate, I returned after the required miles and the brakes worked as they were supposed to and the engine light remained off and it passed inspection and I'm now the proud owner of a 2020 Mass inspection sticker. I couldn't be happier. Nice work, everyone.

Dannie M.
Nissan Xterra
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Dannie said that the place had good prices and quick service.

TG
TED G.
GMC Terrain
12/05/2019
very professional
I was very impressed with Island Street Automotive - I specifically liked that they called and explained what work needed to completed and the cost before starting any work
The entire team was very professional

FW
Faith W.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Faith said this business is quick and efficient.

KC
KATHY C.
GMC Acadia
12/02/2019
Customer service
My experience was excellent from drop off to pickup. The work performed was high quality as well. Island St is my new “go to” car repair place.

EM
ED M.
11/24/2019
Mazda 3
The crew at island street are the best in service and very friendly!!

CHARLIE B.
Whitman, MA
11/22/2019
Best automotive service
I have used Island Street for more than 24 years and have always been treated fairly and honestly. Originally I worked within a 5 minute walk so it was convenient. For the past 5 years I drive for 30-40 minutes just to get my vehicles serviced.

BA
Ben A.
Mansfield, MA
Acura MDX
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the work and people are the best. He said he would not go any place else.

FI
Frank I.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the business is very good. He said Jillian and Christine are great and they're very good to him. He said he would recommend this business for service.

MA
MARK A.
11/19/2019
Excellent service. Job was done in a timely manner and done correctly.

LEO B.
11/19/2019
Battery
Great customer service as always!Jill is wonderful! We have been going there for years! Definitely a great choice!

Joseph A.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the experience was easy.

LP
LENA P.
Ford Expedition
11/16/2019
Oil Change
Every other oil change I have my tires rotated. I requested a tire rotation with this latest oil change not realizing that I was not due for the rotation. The technician checked my service record and noticed that the rotation was not needed. Island Street did not perform the unnecessary work and saved me money. This is one of many reasons why I have been doing business with them for many years and trust them to do a great job.

SZ
STEVE Z.
Sharon, MA
Dodge Charger
11/16/2019
Staff
Always great advise & excellent work.
Tops

CLAIRE M.
11/13/2019
Tire issue
Stopped in with no apt.. I had found out that I had a screw in my tire.
Jill took my keys and I had the service performed on my tire in a very short time.
I have been a long time customer of Island Street.

JN
JOHN N.
11/06/2019
Jeep Commander
I always give you guys 5 stars. I did notice one thing which may resolve itself. The brake pedal response is a little soft and low on the range of motion. I need to come in after 100 miles to get a sticker and we'll see how it is then. Since it was a complete brake replacement (all new parts) I think maybe everything just needs to seat in possibly or maybe second brake bleed. We'll see. Anyway, thanks again. John N.

GM
GAIL M.
Mazda CX-5
11/02/2019
Oil Change
Always a pleasure to business with you. From booking the appointment to work completion, Island Street is always professional and efficient.

PC
PHIL C.
Sharon, MA
11/02/2019
Dependable, efficient, friendly service
The oil change and e-brake check was completed in 30 minutes, and they recommended the correct follow-up service for my e-brake.

LF
LARRY F.
Toyota Matrix
11/01/2019
Always a positive experience
Island St continues to be a positive experience for me. I have been a customer for several years and know the staff, ace mechanic Don, Jill and Paul. Professional, expert, dependable, friendly and fair prices come to mind. A good facility to consider.