BILL S.
Always great service at Island St

DF
DENNIS F.
09/06/2018
Suspension repair, tires, alignment, inspection sticker
I never recieved my alignment printout as I requested, other than that I’m pretty happy with the service.

AP
Augustine P.
04/20/2018
Island Street Auto
Moved to Stoughton several years ago. Asked a friend at work where he brought his truck for for repairs. He brought me there, I had work done on my truck. Been going there ever since. Excellent work, friendly. No problems. I would recommend this garage to anybody.

EB
ELAINE B.
12/30/2017
Honda accord
Every time I take my daughters Honda here they say they do the problem but it’s never fixed the first time . Then they always charge me more the second and third time . Don’t understand why they can’t fix it the first time . Not happy with service not recommending them every single time this happens

LR
Leonid R.
11/23/2016
Let me be short
From my point you are the best. You are OK - I am OK.

Mike D.
Massachusetts
01/08/2016 Category: Service
Mike said this business was very kind to get his vehicle in as quickly as they did. He was told they were absolutely positive the issue with his vehicle was the computer. When he heard the words, they were positive. He told them not to complete the repairs and took his vehicle to the dealership. They told him the facility was on the right track but the diagnoses they gave him was false. It was an electric issue cause by a bad ground. He is thankful he did not have them complete the repairs because it would have caused problems on both ends.

MARY H.
08/08/2015
service review
Great. Always great & trustworthy service!

MA
MARK A.
Canton, MA
11/19/2019
Excellent service. Job was done in a timely manner and done correctly.

LEO B.
11/19/2019
Battery
Great customer service as always!Jill is wonderful! We have been going there for years! Definitely a great choice!

Joseph A.
Massachusetts
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the experience was easy.

LP
LENA P.
Ford Expedition
11/16/2019
Oil Change
Every other oil change I have my tires rotated. I requested a tire rotation with this latest oil change not realizing that I was not due for the rotation. The technician checked my service record and noticed that the rotation was not needed. Island Street did not perform the unnecessary work and saved me money. This is one of many reasons why I have been doing business with them for many years and trust them to do a great job.

SZ
STEVE Z.
Dodge Charger
11/16/2019
Staff
Always great advise & excellent work.
Tops

CLAIRE M.
11/13/2019
Tire issue
Stopped in with no apt.. I had found out that I had a screw in my tire.
Jill took my keys and I had the service performed on my tire in a very short time.
I have been a long time customer of Island Street.

JN
JOHN N.
Jeep Commander
11/06/2019
Jeep Commander
I always give you guys 5 stars. I did notice one thing which may resolve itself. The brake pedal response is a little soft and low on the range of motion. I need to come in after 100 miles to get a sticker and we'll see how it is then. Since it was a complete brake replacement (all new parts) I think maybe everything just needs to seat in possibly or maybe second brake bleed. We'll see. Anyway, thanks again. John N.

GM
GAIL M.
Canton, MA
Mazda CX-5
11/02/2019
Oil Change
Always a pleasure to business with you. From booking the appointment to work completion, Island Street is always professional and efficient.

PC
PHIL C.
11/02/2019
Dependable, efficient, friendly service
The oil change and e-brake check was completed in 30 minutes, and they recommended the correct follow-up service for my e-brake.

LF
LARRY F.
Toyota Matrix
11/01/2019
Always a positive experience
Island St continues to be a positive experience for me. I have been a customer for several years and know the staff, ace mechanic Don, Jill and Paul. Professional, expert, dependable, friendly and fair prices come to mind. A good facility to consider.

JN
JOHN N.
Nissan Maxima
10/31/2019
Jillian
Island Street, is the best!! Quick service, always helpful, always happy with the service.

DENNIS M.
Middleboro, MA
10/30/2019
Great service and honesty.
Great service and honesty.

SHIRLEY S.
Dodge Journey
10/30/2019
The service was prompt & hopefully competent. Jill dropped me off at a a local coffee shop & offered to pick me up when the repairs were completed./serv
The service was prompt. The receptionist seemed friendly. Jill dropped me off at a local coffee shop & offered to pick me up when the repairs were completed. I miss having the car washed but was told this service was no longer offered. A larger waiting area would he a plus along with the hot coffee that's available. Tea & cookies would be a pleasant welcome addition.