JOHN R.
09/13/2020
So -so average
I knew it had a wheel problem. I took the car to Monro. They said I needed a ball joint and control arm. $650 for everything including a alignment.
I then thought about Costco auto program and 15% off parts and labor. Checked with them and providers in my area. Island auto was the provider. For same work, I only saved $25 not the 15%. Had the work done by Island auto and sway bar was damaged. Needed new sway bar. A additional cost and another day.
Chasing savings not worth it.

KC
KATHY C.
GMC Acadia
03/09/2020
Huge disappointment
In November I brought my car in for inspection sticker. I had $500 worth of work done and had an inspection. The car failed, they said, due to emissions but bring it back and it will pass. I brought it back and was told I needed $2500 worth of work for it to pass. I had the work done. They kept the car for 2 days longer than they said they would and I paid for a rental car for those days. The car was brought back today and it passed. They put an inspection sticker on it (for January) AND they charged me for a new sticker. I called to say I was really disappointed that I was charged and received a reply that it goes straight to the state. I can’t believe that they didn’t compensate in any way — offered me a free oil change or anything.

BILL S.
Toyota Avalon
02/01/2019
100,000 mile maintenance - Toyota Avalon
Always great service at Island St

DF
DENNIS F.
09/06/2018
Suspension repair, tires, alignment, inspection sticker
I never recieved my alignment printout as I requested, other than that I’m pretty happy with the service.

AP
Augustine P.
04/20/2018
Island Street Auto
Moved to Stoughton several years ago. Asked a friend at work where he brought his truck for for repairs. He brought me there, I had work done on my truck. Been going there ever since. Excellent work, friendly. No problems. I would recommend this garage to anybody.

EB
ELAINE B.
12/30/2017
Honda accord
Every time I take my daughters Honda here they say they do the problem but it’s never fixed the first time . Then they always charge me more the second and third time . Don’t understand why they can’t fix it the first time . Not happy with service not recommending them every single time this happens

LR
Leonid R.
11/23/2016
Let me be short
From my point you are the best. You are OK - I am OK.

Mike D.
Massachusetts
01/08/2016 Category: Service
Mike said this business was very kind to get his vehicle in as quickly as they did. He was told they were absolutely positive the issue with his vehicle was the computer. When he heard the words, they were positive. He told them not to complete the repairs and took his vehicle to the dealership. They told him the facility was on the right track but the diagnoses they gave him was false. It was an electric issue cause by a bad ground. He is thankful he did not have them complete the repairs because it would have caused problems on both ends.

MARY H.
08/08/2015
service review
Great. Always great & trustworthy service!

PM
PAUL M.
10/28/2020
Great Service!
As always, Island Street took care of my car's needs quickly and efficiently. The women in the office are friendly and always take time to research prices, etc. which allows them to give me the best price possible. The mechanics are knowledgeable and offer sage advice, if asked, as to what to do to resolve a problem. All around, Island Street Automotive is the best!

EM
ED M.
Canton, MA
10/27/2020
Best Service
This is the best place to have your car or truck serviced.Very knowledgeable crew and great office help!!!!!

SD
STEPHEN D.
North Easton, MA
Lexus RX
10/24/2020
Consistent Quality Service
We've used Island Street for years and have always been pleased with their quality service, attention to detail and personal service. They go above and beyond to keep your car running great. This time was 4 new tires and an inspection sticker for a Lexus RX350. They did it while we waited. Took no time at all and the car runs smooth with it's new "sneakers". As usual - an amazing job at a good price. This is just how they do things there.

AA
Abd A.
Canton, MA
Honda Accord Coupe
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Abd said that they fixed the vehicle but it was a little bit expensive.

GS
GIL S.
10/13/2020
Quick and Affordable
They brought my car in when scheduled and they completed the work quickly and inexpensively. Thanks Island St!

KEVIN M.
North Dartmouth, MA
10/10/2020
Very professional
Always professional- car is always ready when quoted- the garage does always look out for the best interest of the vehicle owner (sometimes fixing instead of replacing parts)