EB
ELAINE B.
12/22/2020
Issue not foxed
She picked up the jeep did not even make it home and the flashing check engineigjt came back on. Cam on when she put the heat one . Had to turn around and drop it back off again

JOHN R.
09/13/2020
So -so average
I knew it had a wheel problem. I took the car to Monro. They said I needed a ball joint and control arm. $650 for everything including a alignment.
I then thought about Costco auto program and 15% off parts and labor. Checked with them and providers in my area. Island auto was the provider. For same work, I only saved $25 not the 15%. Had the work done by Island auto and sway bar was damaged. Needed new sway bar. A additional cost and another day.
Chasing savings not worth it.

KC
KATHY C.
GMC Acadia
03/09/2020
Huge disappointment
In November I brought my car in for inspection sticker. I had $500 worth of work done and had an inspection. The car failed, they said, due to emissions but bring it back and it will pass. I brought it back and was told I needed $2500 worth of work for it to pass. I had the work done. They kept the car for 2 days longer than they said they would and I paid for a rental car for those days. The car was brought back today and it passed. They put an inspection sticker on it (for January) AND they charged me for a new sticker. I called to say I was really disappointed that I was charged and received a reply that it goes straight to the state. I can’t believe that they didn’t compensate in any way — offered me a free oil change or anything.

BILL S.
Toyota Avalon
02/01/2019
100,000 mile maintenance - Toyota Avalon
Always great service at Island St

DF
DENNIS F.
09/06/2018
Suspension repair, tires, alignment, inspection sticker
I never recieved my alignment printout as I requested, other than that I’m pretty happy with the service.

AP
Augustine P.
04/20/2018
Island Street Auto
Moved to Stoughton several years ago. Asked a friend at work where he brought his truck for for repairs. He brought me there, I had work done on my truck. Been going there ever since. Excellent work, friendly. No problems. I would recommend this garage to anybody.

EB
ELAINE B.
12/30/2017
Honda accord
Every time I take my daughters Honda here they say they do the problem but it’s never fixed the first time . Then they always charge me more the second and third time . Don’t understand why they can’t fix it the first time . Not happy with service not recommending them every single time this happens

LR
Leonid R.
11/23/2016
Let me be short
From my point you are the best. You are OK - I am OK.

Mike D.
Massachusetts
01/08/2016 Category: Service
Mike said this business was very kind to get his vehicle in as quickly as they did. He was told they were absolutely positive the issue with his vehicle was the computer. When he heard the words, they were positive. He told them not to complete the repairs and took his vehicle to the dealership. They told him the facility was on the right track but the diagnoses they gave him was false. It was an electric issue cause by a bad ground. He is thankful he did not have them complete the repairs because it would have caused problems on both ends.

MARY H.
08/08/2015
service review
Great. Always great & trustworthy service!

EH
ELICA H.
02/24/2021
Perfect
Great service and people!

ER
Evan R.
Massachusetts
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Evan said they are always good. They are very responsive. They do the job quick and always give him a fair price.

JN
JOHN N.
Jeep Commander
02/18/2021
TPMS repair on 2006 Jeep Commander.
All is well! Fixed quickly!

DANIEL B.
Canton, MA
02/18/2021
excellent service,
I usually wait at the shop for minor work, they make the appointment and they take me right at the time reserved.

SA
Sean A.
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Sean said the staff are very good and they provide excellent service.