HR
Howard R.
Lexus ES 350
01/14/2020
Best repair anywhere!
Reliable, accurate, prompt service. I've been trusting my cars to these guys for over 35 years. Simply the best!

TOM M.
Hicksville, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2020
Great experience
The friendly staff and knowledgeable mechanics are always helpful and courteous.

PS
Paul S.
Lexus IS 250
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Paul said he is a long time customer. He said the mechanics there are the best and he travels a long distance to go there.

01/07/2020
Exquisite care and concern for my automobile and my time
Their business hours are appropriate for the local working person. I was warmly greeted,welcomed and my car care was facilitated.
I was given a time of 1:30 to 2:00 of when the mechanic was due to facilitate my automobile service. I specifically informed the rep that I live close and would have to not need a ride today.
Randy received my car, and I heard from him approx 1:30 to 2:00 the car was diagnosed, and they can repair it (reasonable-competitive rates) and I was able to pick up my car at my convenience. They are always honest, reliable, competitive with rates and always communicate the issues, pricing, time frames up front. I happened to be stressed this day due to unforeseen circumstances and they went above and beyond to assist to ensure i had wheels for the next day.

#JMAuto #shopLocal #Smallbusinessproud #mainstreet
Ill be back when needed

SG
SCOTT G.
Woodbury, NY
Mercedes-Benz GLS
01/06/2020
Always the best!
Quick, thorough and honest every visit. Thank you Michael, Randy & team.

TN
Tony N.
INFINITI JX35
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Tony said the business treats him very well.

JAY H.
Subaru Crosstrek
01/05/2020
Excellent service as always
Friendly, professional, quick. Trifecta!

HR
HELEN R.
Honda HR-V
12/31/2019
Fonda my Honda
You guys are terrific. Waited a very short time to have my HRV inspected. Nothing like waiting until the last minute to have it done. Always a pleasure to see all of you and I'm happy to know my car is in good hands when you work on it.

DF
DOUG F.
12/24/2019
CRV Service
As always, great and reliable service

Marcia M.
Toyota Avalon
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Marcia said this business does dependably good work. They are on time, do what they say they are going to and make good diagnostics.

ANN / ROBERT S.
Woodbury, NY
12/17/2019
Fast reliable and honest repairs.
This is my second experience with some major repairs to my 1996 Camry. The repairs were done both quickly and expertly by J&M's team. They don't try to white wash or create false repairs, so their my first choice for auto repairs. My only comment would be that they are a bit pricier than most, but if you won't honest quality, it's worth it. I always found my car working better after using their service. Add their friendly approach when dealing with their customers and the experience is enhanced.

Joseph C.
12/13/2019
if you ask to wait for your car and its just an oil change and wipers. they get it done quickly.
polite , dependable service

LP
LOU P.
Oyster Bay, NY
12/11/2019
Great Service. Car always done when needed.

AT
ANNE T.
Oyster Bay, NY
12/07/2019
Replaced battery
The people at J &M were extremely professional and friendly. They do the best work I would always recommend them.

AH
Andy H.
Lexus ES 300
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Andy said he had an oil change done. They did a good job, quality work, they did it well. He will be going there again for another issue.