Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

HL
Henry L.
03/28/2015 Category: Service
Henry said this business was super.

Joseph M.
Providence, RI
Nissan Rogue
03/24/2015
Door Repair
New actuator arm was installed and the door has worked extremely well. We appreciated Joe's honesty when he indicated that we did not need an oil change. We feel fortunate that we found JS because we've only lived in Rhode Island for six months and it's great to find a mechanic that has the same integrity as our old mechanic back in New Jersey. We will continue to us JS as our car repair service from now on.

RN
Rebeca N.
Johnston, RI
Honda Accord
03/24/2015 Category: Service
Rebeca said this business could not take her vehicle in for two weeks.
Joe H. from J & S Auto Repair responded on 03/28/2015

Rebeca, We are sorry for the delay in getting your car in for service. Your Next Service Will be on us . Thank You and We Will see you soon  Joe

CQ
Chelsea Q.
03/23/2015
very friend and does great work
I enjoyed doing business here and will be back!

WH

Lincoln, RI
Infiniti G37
03/20/2015
Great place.
Excellent service and honest prices!

GG
George G.
Hyundai Tiburon
02/26/2015 Category: Service
George said that this business is the best. He mentioned that they need more help there.

Don H.
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Don said he would absolutely recommend this business.

Melissa S.
Subaru Tribeca
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Melissa said this business provided good service.

HS
Holly S.
Pontiac Firebird
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Holly said this business did a good job.

SR
Stephanie R.
02/19/2015
Great Service!
I bought a Groupon for the 3 oil changes, and yesterday was my last change. Every appointment was confirmed through email...a feature that I love! Every time I went in for an oil change my car was taken right in, and serviced immediately. The waiting room has a TV as well as free Wifi. I have always taken my car to a dealership for maintenance, but will continue to use J&S for future service and repair.
Joe H. from J & S Auto Repair responded on 02/20/2015

Stephanie, Thank You For Taking the time to review  Our Business.See you soon ! Joe

Bill H.
Chrysler 300
02/18/2015
good service without the pricetag
All the certifications and expertise of the dealer service but much less money

Jim H.
Manville, RI
Dodge Intrepid
02/16/2015
Great Honest Repair Garage
Brought my car in for an oil change. I was a mechanic years ago. Just talking with Joe I could tell he is one of the good honest guys that you want to deal with.
Joe H. from J & S Auto Repair responded on 02/17/2015

Jim, Thank You For Taking time To Review Our Business. See You Soon

David D.
North Kingstown, RI
02/16/2015 Category: Service
David said they do good work and he has been dealing with this facility for a very long time.

John P.
02/16/2015 Category: Service
John said the business always gives excellent service and he recommends them all the time to many people.

Shannon C.
GMC Jimmy
02/16/2015 Category: Service
Shannon said the owner is really great. He communicates well and is honest. The owner did the best he could with her vehicle type.

Lindsey M.
Cumberland, RI
Nissan Sentra
02/16/2015 Category: Service
Lindsey said the owner of this business is friendly and does a wonderful job.

Maryal R.
North Kingstown, RI
Mercedes-Benz C240
02/15/2015
urgency
Joe took me in a time of need when my window was broken. I am grateful for his time and effort.
Joe H. from J & S Auto Repair responded on 02/17/2015

Thank You For Taking time To Review our Business. We look forward to seeing you Thurs 2/19 . Thanks Joe

SL
Steven L.
02/12/2015
Knowledgeable, very reasonable, and honest
With two kids driving 2001 cars I need to keep their vehicles safe and running good. Taking my initial chance with J&S was the best decision I made in selecting a mechanic. Highly recommended. I also take my 2013 car there as well and save $$ when compared with the dealer.
Joe H. from J & S Auto Repair responded on 02/12/2015

Steven, Thank you for Taking the time to review Us.We Appreciate your business.

MV
Meri-sue V.
Toyota Matrix
02/12/2015
Friendly and Professional
I brought my car to J & S to complete an inspection which included headlight restoration. The quote was more than fair and I was able to schedule an appt very quickly. The work was completed on time and professionally. Thank you!
Joe H. from J & S Auto Repair responded on 02/12/2015

Meri-sue , Thank You For Your Review ! We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future.