Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

SA
Scott A.
08/11/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Peggy. She said this business did everything they promised.

RF
Rodney F.
Fall River, MA
Scion tC
08/10/2015 Category: Service
Rodney said this business did not do the work he requested. His fiance brought in his vehicle to have the air conditioning repaired. When she picked it up, they told her they could not fix the air conditioning because it would cost an extra $900. She refused to pay for the service because they did not fix the air conditioning. The staff member she was dealing with crumpled up her recite, threw it at her face, and her told her to get out.
Joe H. from J & S Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2015

Rodney, We At J&S Are Truly Sorry You are not satisfied with the service You Purchased from Groupon . We completed the service As described on your purchase voucher from groupon. However Your vehicle required more repairs than what the voucher coverd. You Where offerd a refund . We will look further into the Employee and Take corrective action.

Joseph Hoyle
J&S Auto Repair

SL
Steven L.
Hyundai Accent
08/06/2015
Great service.
I continue to use J&S for service on three cars and I am 100% satisfied.

AR
Anne R.
Wakefield, RI
Cadillac SRX
08/02/2015
Great and Courteous Service
I was extremely frustrated with the service department at the dealership. I went on line, did some research , and J&S came up. What a pleasant surprise. I made an appointment on line. Joe called back the next day, I explained the problem with my car and he arranged a rental for me. He diagnosed the problem, repaired it, and I was on my way. Joe was excellent. I highly recommend J&S Auto Repair.

TK
Tim K.
08/02/2015
Fast friendly service.
Fast service and fair pricing.

LC
Lily C.
Providence, RI
07/30/2015 Category: Service
Lily said the work this business did on her vehicle was simple and they were able to explain it well.

BD
Bill D.
North Kingstown, RI
07/29/2015 Category: Service
Bill said the business goes above and beyond. The service is good.

Tim S.
Johnston, RI
Mazda 6
07/28/2015
Fast and friendly service
J & S provided an A.C. Tuneup. They were very professional and friendly. They began working on my car right at my appointment time, and were very quick! I would recommend to others.

John R.
07/26/2015
courteous staff and professional service
MY car was serviced promptly upon my arrival for my scheduled appointment. Joe was courteous and gave me an accurate time for completion of service.

Sandy C.
Lexus ES 350
07/25/2015
Professional and friendly service
Very impressed with my first visit. Will definitely be returning for future services.

BY
Bill Y.
Bellingham, MA
GMC Sierra
07/25/2015
Great customer service.
I bought a service thru Angie's list. I called to make an appointment. I arrived at the specified time and was taken care of promptly. When ever I buy these things the drawback is always the up-sell. I was very pleased that there was none of that with this company. They did exactly what they were contracted to do.

TK
Tim K.
Nissan Juke
07/24/2015
Great people very knowledgeable!
Wasn't sure what to expect seeing how I used a groupon bit was very happy with the service,so much so I made another appointment for my other vehicle.

MK
Martin K.
Coventry, RI
customer contact
Joe is very CUSTOMER oriented, and concerned for your satisfaction. He made this very clear to me in solving a service activity. Advance car appointment taken on the dot. Detail oriented. Great follow up.

CP
Clifton P.
Mercury Mountaineer
07/24/2015
Good service. Clean waiting area.

AT
Alison T.
Greenville, RI
A/C tune-up
Prompt, courteous service and used a Groupon to boot! A/C is in great working order now.

Joe F.
Woonsocket, RI
Audi S6
07/24/2015 Category: Service
Joe said there is always room for improvement but they were very helpful, professional and friendly. He had a great experience with this facility. He has already recommended them to others and he plans on being a returning customer.

AR
Anthony R.
Providence, RI
07/24/2015 Category: Service
Anthony said he is very happy with the service he receives from this business. He is a very satisfied customer.

MK
Marty K.
Coventry, RI
Kia Sorento
07/23/2015
Customer satisfaction
Joe is EXTREMELY concerned for customer satisfaction. Fine communication resolved my misunderstanding of completed performance. Car was serviced at the time of appointment. Waiting was made very comfortable with TV and wifi..thank you Joe.

07/23/2015
Oil change, tire rotation, general check.
Tire rotation was not performed although it was stated that it was performed on final statement.
Joe H. from J & S Auto Repair responded on 07/24/2015

Marty , Thank You For Taking The Time  to talk with Me Yesterday.We understand The Importance of Being Upfront And informed  With our customers. Thanks Again Joe

Joseph Hoyle

West Warwick, RI
Toyota Matrix
07/22/2015
Happy customer
Great service and I love that they use groupon. Support small businesses