David D.
Great place

Robert B.
08/22/2020
Great work and pricing
J & W is a neighborhood auto repair facility distinguished by excellent customer relations and repair work and fair pricing.

Tobey M.
Lexus ES 300
08/20/2020
Thorough, friendly and efficient.

John P. M.
08/17/2020
Always great even during a pandemic!
Car in for inspection and out. Fast turnaround and the appointment was easy to make. Same as always.

WL
William L.
08/13/2020
Consistent Quality
I've been taking our cars to J and W for years and have never regretted it. Great service and friendly, helpful staff.

Jennifer P.
Hyundai TUCSON
08/11/2020
Always Great Service
I've been going to J and W for a couple of years now, and I have been very satisfied with their service. They are always prompt and fair in pricing. I'd recommend them to anyone.

JJ
Joann J.
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Joann said the business was trustworthy, they did an excellent job, they were very informative and also provided quick service.

James G.
08/05/2020
5 star service
Service at J & W is courteous, dependable, and priced right. They treat us like family, and we can’t be in better hands. We wouldn’t think of giving anyone else our business.

GH
G. William H.
08/03/2020
The best Automotive Service in Chester County
I took my vehicle in to this business to get some needed work done on my Jeep. I have to say the service here is second to none and top rate. The Mechanics here are trained, seasoned and know their stuff. I had strong confidence in the care of my vehicle. Rich at the counter was very friendly and a great help. Prices are very reasonable.
I will be back to give my business to J&W Automotive again. I recommend them to all, especially to first timers. You won't be disappointed.

DO
I drove in unannounced at 2:30 and was finished by 3:00

Darryl D.
07/26/2020
Honesty & Communication
Excellent and thorough assessment of mechanical issues on a consistent basis.

OR
Orlando R.
Exton, PA
07/25/2020
No comments

Raina C.
Toyota Matrix
07/25/2020
Very honest, friendly. Looks out for your best interest
I have been going to this shop for a year. Wish I found them out sooner !!!

Susan M.
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Susan said she is a new customer and when she sent to the business, the staff were able to get her in right away and fixed her problem. She also noted that they have a very good customer service.

TK
Tom K.
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Tom said he likes the business's service and reliability,