Margaret W.
Broomall, PA
05/01/2020
Rich was very accommodating and helpful with my vehicle inspection that expired. He was able to fit me in immediately to make my vehicle legal again. Thank you.

Lexus ES 300
05/01/2020
Thorough and reliable
I know I am in good hands with John and his staff

BP
Barry P.
04/30/2020
great service
Great service as always

Derek S.
04/20/2020
Dependable and Knowledgable Neighborhood Shop
I've relyed on these guys for many, many ears for both big and small jobs. I think they do a quality job at a fair price with good communication an a quick turnaround.

HH
Howard H.
Chrysler Sebring
04/18/2020
Trust is the key word.
These guys are great. I have been using them for 17 years.

MK
Mary K.
Dodge Caravan
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Jim said they did what they were supposed to do. They come here every year and everything is fine.

John R.
Downingtown, PA
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/27/2020
Fantastic shop!
First time at J&W and did not regret it. Work was done expertly and at a terrific cost. Much less than the dealership! Highly recommend!

HH
Helenmarie H.
Exton, PA
Nissan Rogue Sport
03/22/2020
Best auto repair!
Both i and ,my partner have used J&w for car service
They are highly competent, and extremely knowledgeable, unlike some of our experiences w local small shops,. They are also totally honest .
Can't say enough good things about them.

BD
Byron D.
Hyundai ELANTRA
03/02/2020
Great local independent shop!
Always great service from J&W, been going there for years!

OR

Henry B.
Coatesville, PA
02/20/2020
Considerate Service
When I called J and W about needing a tire iron to fix a flat I received helpful and prompt information. When the information wasn’t immediately available they were able to get back to me very quickly. Rich Grimm made sure I got a good deal on the tires I wanted and made sure I wasn’t paying for service I didn’t need. He filled my spare tire with air and cleaned my windshield without any prompting. Very courteous.

DK
Dave K.
Ford Transit Wagon
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Dave said this business was awesome. The staff is down to earth and are good to every one they come in contact with.

Caroll C.
Narberth, PA
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Caroll said the staff is always great, and she enjoys going there.

Sherry M.
02/08/2020
From the moment I walked in ...I was greeted w kindness from rich ... I am thankful to have found such honest mechanics ...
It’s important to feel confident in your mechanic ...I am thankful to have found such honest n hard working people ...

SL
Scott L.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/06/2020
I decided to give the local business a try rather than the chain store. I was not disappointed. Great customer service and a job well done.
I will be back.