Ryan C.
Honda Fit
02/05/2019
Happy Long Time Customer
I've been going to J&W for years. Never had a bad experience with them. They have always been honest and flexible. Definitely recommend.

02/01/2019
Outstanding Service at a Good Price
Best place to get your vehicle or truck serviced in Chester County.
Wife and I had our Honda serviced recently. We needed a factory part installed. We find they did a flawless job. The skills and care of their customers will make us come back! Must try. Highly recommended!

LN
Lisa Marie N.
Downingtown, PA
Dodge Caliber
02/01/2019
Efficient, Friendly, Genuinely Cares,
I have know this team for over 25 years. They provide excellent service to me consistently. My sons use and they are very helpful. I feel safe knowing they fix our cars.

Thank you soo much!!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Nussbaum

HH
Helenmarie H.
Exton, PA
01/31/2019
Great, trustworthy service
J and W provides quality and trustworthy service for both of our family cars. Rich is very knowledgeable, thorough, and proactive. He gets the work done as promised, while never taking short cuts. His prices are fair for great service.

01/31/2019
Horrible Experience
Completely lied to me to dig deep into my pockets! Failed my inspection for “large tires, supposed bad ebrake”. Initially told me the brake lines were worn from large tires rubbing...they were not. Told me the ebrake was bad...got into the Jeep, pressed the ebrake down, put the car in drive (on decline hill), and it didn’t move. Released no problem. Asked them to fix my door handle...they didn’t and still charged me. I got home, took the door apart and the lever to latch rod was clearly bent up by them...had to order a new rod ($50). To top it off, I passed my emissions test AND THEY PUT THE STICKER IN EXTREMELY CROOKED! This garage is extremely under qualified and sloppy! Go elsewhere to obtain the truth! Work too hard for my money to have it stolen by these people! $140+ for a $1 effort!

HP
Hannah P.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Hannah said the staff was nice, and the service was completed in a timely manner.

Janet B.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jill. She said she has always been satisfied with the service the business provides. They are quick with repairs and do a good job.

Maggie S.
Downingtown, PA
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Maggie said they did a really great job and they were timely.

MK
Majid K.
Nissan Maxima
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Majid said John did the inspection and examined his new vehicle. He liked the way that John showed him all parts that needed to be replaced including his fluids.. There was no over pricing or unnecessary parts that he tried to up sell. He felt the service was very personable, when John didn't object to him watching while he worked, John helped him understand his vehicle issues. He felt the service was the best.

John D.
GMC Yukon XL
11/07/2018
Excellent last minute unscheduled service
I've had my vehicles serviced at J&W for years and they always do great work. My last visit though was an emergency situation on a vehicle they had never worked on. I took a chance on a Saturday morning and called because my wife drove the truck on Friday and said it was making a strange noise, and she needed it again on Sunday. John answered the phone and said to bring it in. He fixed it without an appointment. Great response and service!

David B.
Porsche Boxster
10/27/2018
Courteous and knowledgeable as well as honest place
Close to home and quality work

EM
Evan M.
Ford Edge
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Evan said that the place gave him a good experience, at a good price, with good service.

MK
Mary K.
Dodge Caravan
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Jim. He said he would recommend this business for service.

AD
Anthony D.
Oxford, PA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said that he would recommend this business for service.

KC
Kathryn C.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Kathryn said the employees were honest.