HB
Henry B.
Coatesville, PA
02/20/2020
Considerate Service
When I called J and W about needing a tire iron to fix a flat I received helpful and prompt information. When the information wasn’t immediately available they were able to get back to me very quickly. Rich Grimm made sure I got a good deal on the tires I wanted and made sure I wasn’t paying for service I didn’t need. He filled my spare tire with air and cleaned my windshield without any prompting. Very courteous.

DK
Dave K.
Ford Transit Wagon
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Dave said this business was awesome. The staff is down to earth and are good to every one they come in contact with.

Caroll C.
Narberth, PA
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Caroll said the staff is always great, and she enjoys going there.

Sherry M.
02/08/2020
From the moment I walked in ...I was greeted w kindness from rich ... I am thankful to have found such honest mechanics ...
It’s important to feel confident in your mechanic ...I am thankful to have found such honest n hard working people ...

SL
Scott L.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/06/2020
I decided to give the local business a try rather than the chain store. I was not disappointed. Great customer service and a job well done.
I will be back.

Dick P.
Exton, PA
Buick LaCrosse
01/12/2020
Replace battery.
Service as usual was great, J&W came out to home and jumped dead battery, drove my vehicle to garage where battery was replaced and electrical system was checked in a time ly manner.

DA
Duane A.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/10/2020
Goes above and beyond to accommodate appointments and service is excellent !!!
J &W is a terrific automotive shop i highly recommend and have sent customers to him as well that continue to use his services!

Mary Louise G.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/27/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable, and triple A.
John and Rick are so great to work with. They try to correct what needs to be done with the customer's best interest in mind.

Susan S.
12/16/2019
Friendly professional
They are very professional and explain the work completed.

Janet B.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Janet said that she has been using them for years. She appreciates the work they do and they treat her right. She has never had an issue with them.

John L.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/08/2019
Customer service
Rich was very helpful in explaining the work they did and recommended work soon to be done.

GV
Gar V.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Gar said the business gave him advice on buying a new vehicle. He said he was able to fix his vehicle for less. He said the business was good for standard service. He said he would recommend the business for service.

GH
G. William H.
11/14/2019
Best in class Service for my vehicle
I took my jeep in for service work today 11/15/2019 to get new tires an alignment and overall checks. I received outstanding service and professional interactions with Rich, John and Robert. I rely on their skills knowledge and ability. Prices were very reasonable and their work thorough and prideful.

I love this shop because it is family owned and they take a strong personal interest in giving their customers the best service work at a fair price. They get to know you and your vehicle's history in a way that is supreme compared to the large corporate businesses that treat customers as faceless business opportunities. These people care and they show it because their family legacy depends on their customers' service experience. They achieved excellence with me. I will be going back and you should too.

HH

David B.
Porsche Boxster
10/31/2019
J&W
Nice staff and honest service in a very convenient location