GH
G. William H.
11/14/2019
Best in class Service for my vehicle
I took my jeep in for service work today 11/15/2019 to get new tires an alignment and overall checks. I received outstanding service and professional interactions with Rich, John and Robert. I rely on their skills knowledge and ability. Prices were very reasonable and their work thorough and prideful.

I love this shop because it is family owned and they take a strong personal interest in giving their customers the best service work at a fair price. They get to know you and your vehicle's history in a way that is supreme compared to the large corporate businesses that treat customers as faceless business opportunities. These people care and they show it because their family legacy depends on their customers' service experience. They achieved excellence with me. I will be going back and you should too.

HH

David B.
Porsche Boxster
10/31/2019
J&W
Nice staff and honest service in a very convenient location

Downingtown, PA
Nissan Xterra
10/13/2019
Honest service with only the customer in mind.
My repair would be costly, but John called someone to see if my car was still under warranty, and it was. We only had about a week until the warranty was over! That was amazing customer service!! I will be back and I will spread the word whenever I can!

PM
Patricia M.
09/27/2019
John even picked me up as I had no transportation to the shop!

Ryan C.
Honda Fit
09/18/2019
Great Work, As Usual
Excellent service and work. Highly recommended!

MJ

Chris O.
Volvo XC90
09/13/2019
Knowledgeable and fair
Great service and really terrific people. Both John and Rich are knowledgable and fair.
I’ve been very pleased with J and W Automotive

Marilyn S.
09/10/2019
Consistency in diagnosis and work completed
Total confidence in J & W!

INFINITI QX60
09/04/2019
Trustworthy auto shop
Since I moved to Exton area I am using this place for all my vehicles maintenance need. I find them trustworthy when describing problem and/or when presenting alternative. Price wise they are same as any other place but your dollar will be well spent.

08/24/2019
Very timely service!
Rich and team (John) fixed my Jeep in a few hours even though they were short staffed due to vacation schedules. Excellent job!

Jennifer P.
Hyundai TUCSON
08/20/2019
Great shop
Able to get an appointment quickly. Prompt and great service.

James G.
08/08/2019
Best in town
They’ve provided many many years of service which is honest , reliable and friendly. I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else.

08/06/2019
Everything was explained and the service performed was successfully completed.

GMC Yukon XL
08/05/2019
Speedy service
Rich and team did an excellent job fixing my truck in one day on short notice. Excellent service!

Dawn L.
Lexus NX 200t
07/23/2019
These guys always go above and beyond in explaining problems and fixing them.. Offering honest advice on repairs that will be inevitable but not urgent and can therefore be done at a later date.

OR
Orlando R.
07/22/2019
Excellent service as usual
State inspection was done while i was able to wait

Mary Louise G.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/10/2019
J W Auto Repair CARES!
Friendliness, care for your auto, clear explanation of charges, efficiency, Triple A discount,

RD

Terri N.
Pasco, WA
06/28/2019
Great care
Rich took great care to diagnose and fix our air conditioning issue after two other shops couldn’t figure it out. He helped prepare my vehicle for an upcoming cross-country trip without over-charging or over-diagnosing issues.