WS
William S.
Cadillac Deville
01/16/2021
Friendly skilled staff well equipped shop
Always a pleasure doing business with J&W. Fast and courteous service and they always have an eye on your needs.

BF
Barbara F.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/15/2021
Always helpful.
Everything was done as expected and very quickly. Excellent communication with the customer.

CV
Christopher V.
Volvo S80
01/14/2021
Continued great service!
My dad and both daughters have their car serviced at J&W. I want mat family safe, so I make sure their cars go to J&W.

JI
Jason I.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/14/2021
Routine maintenance
The staff at J & W are like family, polite understanding, care about your well being. They never try to up sell or shirt you, they simply inform, suggest things we simply overlook.

Please give them a try, you will not regret it.

GH
G. William H.
01/09/2021
Great Service for my Honda
I took my Honda SUV in for work because I was getting electronic errors and tire issues. Because of the excellent skills of John, Rich and Robert, I have peace of mind and my car back in great working order. I highly recommend J&W Automotive for any service work. Great service work at a reasonable price.

Sharon Hallahan

Mary C.
Buick Regal
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan . She said it was very good service.

PK
Paul K.
Acura MDX
11/28/2020
Honest and trustworthy
We always take ours cars here- and they are always straightforward and honest with us, even if it means doing what’s best. We trust J&W - they do wonderful work.

JJ
Joann J.
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Joann said they are always very helpful. They share information so one knows exactly what has to be done and when it is to be done.

DJ
Don J.
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Don said he has been dealing with John at the business for about ten years, and the business is the only place he will go.

TD
Theresa D.
Volkswagen Beetle
11/11/2020
Great servive
Highly recommend to anyone looking for honest and careful work on their car

Jerome W.
Honesty & Quality Work
Very happy in my experience with J&W Automotive. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a place that provides honesty and good quality work.

HK
Helga K.
11/05/2020
Helps me maintain my car for long life
Have been taking my car here for years. I buy new cars & keep them for 11 years. Maintaining them by proper service has kept them on the road with no breakdowns.

Mitsubishi Outlander
First time using J and W
I've lived close by for years, and only recently discovered J and W. Yesterday was my first experience with this shop, as I decided to give it a try for inspection. They are thorough, with reasonable prices. My car was done in a day. We will be back with all of our vehicles. Thanks J and W!

RL
Robert L.
10/30/2020
Professional. Responsive. Quality.
I went to J&W for the first time, discovering them through a mailer. I prefer supporting entrepreneurial businesses, so I gave them a try. They were ready to service my car at the scheduled time, they have a nice customer waiting area, and overall did a great job. I will return. Thanks.

GH
G. William H.
10/27/2020
Trust, Skill & Integrity is J&W Automotive
I care about my investment in my Jeep Wrangler. I only will service it at a shop I can trust. This is J&W Automotive. I won't go anywhere else. Today they installed and rotated tires for me and performed other maintenance. I also know what I need to do for next time. I recommend this shop. They offer knowledge, a personal touch and they know what to do to fix a problem for a reasonable price. Thank you John, Rich & staff!